Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2017, 11:52 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,814,617 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Clearly, you refuse to actually think about what is implied in the scriptures about being "conceived from above" or "conceived by God" and then "born again" or resurrected. Do you know of any births that are NOT preceded by embryos???? Why would you expect a birth of the Spirit NOT to be preceded by an embryo Spirit state?
You need to retrace some steps.

Three gates. Wash at each, and take care to notice each step.

And alwsys remember to help Moshe hold the staff high.

R. Has been very civil and secure in conversation. She speaks from the inner court as a woman has the right to do so.
As a young man what then shall we do?

You still have a ways to go when it comes to the temple ordinances. Yes a woman encompasses a man. But you haven't even learned how to trim a lamp.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2017, 11:54 PM

10,688 posts, read 7,722,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Blessed are those that mourn.
Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.

Comforted by who bubba?
Comforted by the Love of God. Are you not comforted by it? And which of those verses are inspired--Proverbs or Ecclesiastes? For me they are both inspired because God is a God of situational ethics. It's Pharisees who want a rule book because they are unable to see that God speaks anew to each generation.

And God has given an ole' bubba to help you along the way. Sort of like the heathen Samaritan that helped the good christian!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hPpH7krna8

Old 08-19-2017, 11:54 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,052,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
But you reject boundless love, and the Bible says God IS Love. You serve yourself, and whatever witness you might have is covered up and can never convince the lost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqGUKGqumCA

Well, His love is like a river
Runnin' and a rollin'
Flowin' from the lazy streams
Tumblin' down the mountains
Movin' through the valleys
Over everything in between
Rushin' and a floodin'
'Til all of a sudden
It's washin' all over me
'Cause his love is like a river
Runnin' and a rollin'
Flowin' to the deep blue sea

Well, His love is never-ending, pourin' like a river, a flood
His mercy's over-flowin', streamin' from His precious blood
His blessings from the fountain, spillin' like the roarin' tide
Overwhelm my spirit like swimmin' in the ocean wide, yeah

No, I reject the counterfeit posing as it, as I've said many times. Wrong root, wrong fruit; it's as simple as that. Peace

Old 08-19-2017, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Comforted by the Love of God. Are you not comforted by it? And which of those verses are inspired--Proverbs or Ecclesiastes? For me they are both inspired because God is a God of situational ethics. It's Pharisees who want a rule book because they are unable to see that God speaks anew to each generation.

And God has given an ole' bubba to help you along the way. Sort of like the heathen Samaritan that helped the good christian!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hPpH7krna8

A samritan?
Now that's a well.
I remember her husband's betrayed her.

Old 08-20-2017, 12:01 AM

Quote:
No amount of YouTube filth should be your tongue.

As if an instrument of escape would ever compare to the Word.
Go ahead, hide the gift if you can.

Very good. Few people realize that there even IS an entertainment spirit that defiles true worship. Peace

Old 08-20-2017, 12:02 AM

10,688 posts, read 7,722,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
No, I reject the counterfeit posing as it, as I've said many times. Wrong root, wrong fruit; it's as simple as that. Peace
I'm so sorry to hear you say that. God spoke to me in the very moment I read it and said to wipe the dust from my shoes.

You are God's adversary.
Goodbye.

Old 08-20-2017, 12:04 AM

Quote:
I'm so sorry to hear you say that. God spoke to me in the very moment I read it and said to wipe the dust from my shoes.

You are God's adversary.
Goodbye.

How convenient. Peace

Old 08-20-2017, 12:04 AM

Quote:

You are God's adversary.
Goodbye.
You and i need to have a talk

John 4:1-42New International Version (NIV)

Jesus Talks With a Samaritan Woman
4 Now Jesus learned that the Pharisees had heard that he was gaining and baptizing more disciples than John— 2 although in fact it was not Jesus who baptized, but his disciples. 3 So he left Judea and went back once more to Galilee.

4 Now he had to go through Samaria. 5 So he came to a town in Samaria called Sychar, near the plot of ground Jacob had given to his son Joseph. 6 Jacob’s well was there, and Jesus, tired as he was from the journey, sat down by the well. It was about noon.

7 When a Samaritan woman came to draw water, Jesus said to her, “Will you give me a drink?” 8 (His disciples had gone into the town to buy food.)

9 The Samaritan woman said to him, “You are a Jew and I am a Samaritan woman. How can you ask me for a drink?” (For Jews do not associate with Samaritans.[a])

10 Jesus answered her, “If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water.”

11 “Sir,” the woman said, “you have nothing to draw with and the well is deep. Where can you get this living water? 12 Are you greater than our father Jacob, who gave us the well and drank from it himself, as did also his sons and his livestock?”

13 Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, 14 but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”

15 The woman said to him, “Sir, give me this water so that I won’t get thirsty and have to keep coming here to draw water.”

16 He told her, “Go, call your husband and come back.”

17 “I have no husband,” she replied.

Jesus said to her, “You are right when you say you have no husband. 18 The fact is, you have had five husbands, and the man you now have is not your husband. What you have just said is quite true.”

Old 08-20-2017, 12:18 AM

Quote:
You and i need to have a talk

John 4:1-42New International Version (NIV)

Jesus Talks With a Samaritan Woman
4 Now Jesus learned that the Pharisees had heard that he was gaining and baptizing more disciples than John— 2 although in fact it was not Jesus who baptized, but his disciples. 3 So he left Judea and went back once more to Galilee.

4 Now he had to go through Samaria. 5 So he came to a town in Samaria called Sychar, near the plot of ground Jacob had given to his son Joseph. 6 Jacob’s well was there, and Jesus, tired as he was from the journey, sat down by the well. It was about noon.

7 When a Samaritan woman came to draw water, Jesus said to her, “Will you give me a drink?” 8 (His disciples had gone into the town to buy food.)

9 The Samaritan woman said to him, “You are a Jew and I am a Samaritan woman. How can you ask me for a drink?” (For Jews do not associate with Samaritans.[a])

10 Jesus answered her, “If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water.”

11 “Sir,” the woman said, “you have nothing to draw with and the well is deep. Where can you get this living water? 12 Are you greater than our father Jacob, who gave us the well and drank from it himself, as did also his sons and his livestock?”

13 Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, 14 but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”

15 The woman said to him, “Sir, give me this water so that I won’t get thirsty and have to keep coming here to draw water.”

16 He told her, “Go, call your husband and come back.”

17 “I have no husband,” she replied.

Jesus said to her, “You are right when you say you have no husband. 18 The fact is, you have had five husbands, and the man you now have is not your husband. What you have just said is quite true.”

Amen. Everyone usually focuses on the Samaritan woman, but not the well of Jacob nor what Jesus was actually doing, ie. sitting (to sit means work is done and they are because the HG does the works) on it, as a SEAL. We all have this well within us and we must have it sealed by Him, by the seal of the Holy Ghost, so that we no longer continue to draw out of our 5 senses and our carnal mind, 6, the number of imperfect man, and instead draw out of He who is our well of salvation (spirit, soul and body). It's the same symbolism as the jewel in the navel of the Shumamite in SOS, and of Abraham overcoming the 5 kings. Peace

Old 08-20-2017, 02:31 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,386,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Fortunately for me, I serve Him and not men. Peace
How are you serving him?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity