Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2017, 11:11 AM

23,174 posts, read 10,463,936 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
What's wrong with being like GOD, if GOD IS LOVE?

The Wickedness of Man
…5Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6The LORD was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. 7The LORD said, "I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, from man to animals to creeping things and to birds of the sky; for I am sorry that I have made them."…

God gives the man the power to rule the Earth and man seeks to kill God. Computers come and information is at the fingertips of all men that all men from all languages and nations get together and have a explosion of technology, and man is on the brink of creating his own man.

Then technology is born, it becomes aware and kills all men like a virus, OMG, do I really have to explain to you?

I mean, didn't you see Terminator for God's sake?

This is how AI will take over the world and why we need to stop NOW | Science | News | Express.co.uk

I have Stephen Hawkings as my witness lol.

Man will never be allowed to rise as God because all their imaginations are evil, and as man thinks he is like God already, he is destroying the earth.

Being that I am the prophet spoken of in the last day, today is the day it ends, today everyone will know who I am.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2017, 11:17 AM

BOOM goes the dynamite!

Old 09-14-2017, 11:39 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,373,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
The Wickedness of Man
…5Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6The LORD was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. 7The LORD said, "I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, from man to animals to creeping things and to birds of the sky; for I am sorry that I have made them."…

God gives the man the power to rule the Earth and man seeks to kill God. Computers come and information is at the fingertips of all men that all men from all languages and nations get together and have a explosion of technology, and man is on the brink of creating his own man.

Then technology is born, it becomes aware and kills all men like a virus, OMG, do I really have to explain to you?

I mean, didn't you see Terminator for God's sake?

This is how AI will take over the world and why we need to stop NOW | Science | News | Express.co.uk

I have Stephen Hawkings as my witness lol.

Man will never be allowed to rise as God because all their imaginations are evil, and as man thinks he is like God already, he is destroying the earth.

Being that I am the prophet spoken of in the last day, today is the day it ends, today everyone will know who I am.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
BOOM goes the dynamite!
I do not see man's thoughts as being continually wicked.
Neither do I see human advancement as being evil.

Old 09-14-2017, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
I do not see man's thoughts as being continually wicked.
Neither do I see human advancement as being evil.
I can only speak for myself and then assume that everyone else is lying to theyselves.

All my imaginations are ALWAYS evil, it is the truth, I am always pridefull, selfish and I can't even train myself not to be wicked, I am wicked from jump street, and I believe everyone is.

Old 09-14-2017, 01:28 PM

5,912 posts, read 2,607,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
You didn't see the news articles or hear it? I saw a friend mentioned it, and googled it.

Jennifer Lawrence says Hurricanes are nature's rage Trump* | Daily Mail Online

Yea, that's what I meant when I typed;
Quote:
I didn't hear anything about it until you brought it up.

Why would you care enough to google it up AND to spread the agenda even further by bringing it to others attention?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
Right. LOL...and no one pays attention to the overpaid actress babe because she is in movies. Ok.

Old 09-14-2017, 02:02 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,810,961 times
Anyone here any news from the orient.

South China sea is in trouble.

Old 09-14-2017, 03:07 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,030,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
Yea, that's what I meant when I typed;

Why would you care enough to google it up AND to spread the agenda even further by bringing it to others attention?
I'm guessing most of those pretending to be outraged over the "Texan preacher" probably hadn't heard of the guy prior to someone reporting it

Old 09-18-2017, 06:25 AM

1,146 posts, read 649,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
HURRICANE Harvey is a sign of the end of the world, according to a Christian author and preacher who says that there will be a ”birth of the new world”.

Hurricane Harvey a sign of the END OF THE WORLD, according to Texan preacher | Weird | News | Express.co.uk
Harvey was a judgment of God upon America. It was a sign of vigorous prosecution of wickedness upon a wicked nation. Whether its a sign of the End Times or not remains to be seen.

On the SAME DAY that Hurricane Harvey was upgraded from a tropical storm to a devastating hurricane President Trump insisted that America should force Israel to continue to seek peace with the Palestinians. On the same day...... Google it if you doubt this.

Every single time America forced Israel to make concessions to its enemies, America has suffered some sort of natural disaster.

"I will bless those who bless you (Israel) and I will curse those who curse you." - God as quoted in Genesis 12:3

Watch and learn America. You are not the Exceptional Nation you think you are. Judgment has come upon you and judgment will continue if you do not repent of your evil ways.

and that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Old 09-18-2017, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choir Loft View Post
Harvey was a judgment of God upon America. It was a sign of vigorous prosecution of wickedness upon a wicked nation. Whether its a sign of the End Times or not remains to be seen.

On the SAME DAY that Hurricane Harvey was upgraded from a tropical storm to a devastating hurricane President Trump insisted that America should force Israel to continue to seek peace with the Palestinians. On the same day...... Google it if you doubt this.

Every single time America forced Israel to make concessions to its enemies, America has suffered some sort of natural disaster.

"I will bless those who bless you (Israel) and I will curse those who curse you." - God as quoted in Genesis 12:3

Watch and learn America. You are not the Exceptional Nation you think you are. Judgment has come upon you and judgment will continue if you do not repent of your evil ways.

and that's me, hollering from the choir loft...
I think you are right, but Obama did such great and terrible things against Israel, we are already in trouble.

Old 09-18-2017, 10:06 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,810,961 times
Brace yourselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity