Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2017, 03:05 AM

21,087 posts, read 29,341,629 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
those found in his church will STILL be found to be closer to him AND AND HAVE FULLER KNOWLEDGE AND DEEPER RELATIONSHIP THAN THOSE WHO ARE NOT IN HIS CHURCH/ BODY, HOME GROUP
ETC.. AS LONG AS THEY ARE FOLLOWING HIS WORD , LIKE SUBMIT YOURSELF ONE TO ANOTHER AND IF THEY ARE TRULY STUDYING HIS WORD AND WORKING OUT THEIR SALVATION WITH HIM AND IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE SON , HIS SPIRIT AND WITH THE FATHER AND HIS PEOPLE MAKES FOR A WELL TTRAINED DISCIPLE/ LERNER >
THEY WILL BE MILES AHEAD OF ANYONE NOT WALKING WITH OTHERS AND NOT READING HIS WORD .
BECAUSE IF YOU CAN'T LOVE THE PEOPLE IN THE CHURCHES YOU CAN'T AND DON'T LOVE GOD. AND THAT IS WHY MOST OF YOU ALL WHO HATE THE BIBLE HATE US TOO. YOU AREN'T FOOLING ANYONE.
define "closer?"

Provide chapter and verse that states "those found in his church will still be closer to him and have fuller knowledge and deeper relationship...."

Because all I see from the organized church are adulterers,pedophiles,murderers, alcoholics, and liars.
Attached Thumbnails
Religion can't save our soul...-naked_church-forgets-ears.jpg  

Last edited by zthatzmanz28; 10-18-2017 at 03:20 AM..

Old 10-19-2017, 01:52 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,752,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
define "closer?"

Provide chapter and verse that states "those found in his church will still be closer to him and have fuller knowledge and deeper relationship...."

Because all I see from the organized church are adulterers,pedophiles,murderers, alcoholics, and liars.
well take a look at the worldly again and the worldly can be just fresh in the church... you prove my point if you like it or not .. they didn't learn it in the churches.. They learned it in the world from the worldly AND IN THE EDUCATION SYSTEM!!! just SES POOLS OF "NORMAL"/ abnormal BEHAVIOR . so get a clue already ..

Old 10-19-2017, 02:01 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,839,901 times
Quote:
well take a look at the worldly again and the worldly can be just fresh in the church... you prove my point if you like it or not .. they didn't learn it in the churches.. They learned it in the world from the worldly AND IN THE EDUCATION SYSTEM!!! just SES POOLS OF "NORMAL"/ abnormal BEHAVIOR . so get a clue already ..
Precisely.

But the fallen ones always try the associative slander.
They have a guild to write up the narrative.
Luciferian filth.

Now that zman has been caught sowing.

Old 10-19-2017, 02:36 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,752,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Precisely.

But the fallen ones always try the associative slander.
They have a guild to write up the narrative.
Luciferian filth.

Now that zman has been caught sowing.
too true, so sad how intellectually dishonest they are. .. Love ya PIN!

Old 10-19-2017, 03:21 PM

Quote:

alrighty then...

Old 10-19-2017, 06:36 PM

Quote:
too true, so sad how intellectually dishonest they are. .. Love ya PIN!
A blessing of instruction i once learned of with experience.
Is to heed from bringing your sword against a stone.

The hardness of their hearts will not yield to the good seed.
Seeking the good soil with each progressing generation is best.

Vengeance is the Lords
If it is possible on your part, live at peace with everyone. 19Do not avenge yourselves, beloved, but leave room for God’s wrath. For it is written: “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”

‘I tell you that everyone who has will be given more; but the one who does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. 27And these enemies of mine who were unwilling for me to rule over them, bring them here and slay them in front of me.’”

28After Jesus had said this, He went on ahead, going up to Jerusalem.…

luv u 2

Old 10-19-2017, 06:45 PM

Quote:
define "closer?"

All you see?
Moderator cut: Rude. Rude. Rude.
An open rebuke is better than concealed love.

Last edited by mensaguy; 10-20-2017 at 04:37 AM.. Reason: Rude

Old 10-19-2017, 07:09 PM

Quote:
All you see?
Moderator cut: Rude. Rude. Rude.

An open rebuke is better than concealed love.
ditto..

Last edited by mensaguy; 10-20-2017 at 04:38 AM.. Reason: Quoted post edited

Old 10-19-2017, 07:38 PM

Quote:
ditto..

Only one kind of entity calls Mankind monkeys.

And it isnt the Father of Lights.

Old 10-20-2017, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Only one kind of entity calls Mankind monkeys.

And it isnt the Father of Lights.
only one kind of entity has no appreciation for humor and metaphor, and it AIN'T influenced by God..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity