Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2017, 05:57 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,052,607 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
It matters a great deal because Jesus being born on the first day of Sukkot is for EVERY FOLLOWER OF CHRIST. Sorry, just thought I would use you to ramble on. But how much does a Christian really know about the 8 appointed visitation days of Christ when they reject everything that teaches of Messiah?

Jesus was born in a sukkah on the feast of sukkah, does everyone realize just how much symbolism is in the fact that he was born in a manger? Or that staying in a sukkah has a purpose for looking for the star of Bethlehem?

EVERY THING teaches a man's walk, Jesus walked in those feasts and his whole life was appointed for exact dates because it is the walk of a man.

Jesus and the Samaritan Woman
…21“Believe Me, woman,” Jesus replied, “a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. 22You worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews. 23But a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth, for the Father is seeking such as these to worship Him.…

Christians have the same foundation for their religion as did this Samaritan woman, as did the ten tribes before her, as did many others who all rejected the ways of God because they wanted to separate from the seed of God, and all God has been trying to do is wed Gentiles to Jews, but every single time, those gentiles hate the seed of God and they appoint themselves their own Sabbaths and holy days by their own invention and they are the same exact holy days of Babylon that have been kept for thousands of years before Jesus came walking in Samaria offering himself YET ANOTHER BRIDEGROOM to Galilee of the Gentiles, the land of Joseph, the land of the ten tribes, the land of Jezebel.

Just as that Samaritan followed the ways and ideas of the ten tribes who also kept the winter solstice and Easter, she was waiting on the Messiah that all her holy days taught about and this was not the ways of the Jews, not the ways of God.

It is unthinkable that so many millions of Gentiles claim to be followers of Jesus when the most of them refuse to study Jesus in the least. We keep Passover in truth in memory of Jesus, not Easter, and where Easter is looking for treasure, Passover is looking for sin. Passover is teaching about death on so many levels that I could keep a preacher in sermons 6 months till the feast of Tabernacles came around. EVERY tradition, every ritual, every prophesy, every prayer of Passover and everything ever done on Passover teaches death.

Then we have the feast of Tabernacles, and the feast of Tabernacles is coming very swiftly to anyone who followed Messiah because you are in a progressive walk to be born again and this birth is appointed for the first day of Sukkot.

If you lined up 10,000 Messianics, I mean 10,000 people who actually know what they worship, who actually love learning the ways of Jesus and the prophesies concerning Jesus, people who love the laws and KNOW THE LAWS AND TRADITIONS.

NINE THOUSAND AND nine hundred ninety of them are going to assure you that Jesus was born on Tabernacles and even the most immature, unlearned disciple would agree with this fact, the birth of Jesus was set for an exact day but not to celebrate, it is the greatest celebration that has ever been, but the purpose is to teach YOU, that it is ABOUT YOU. But at least these people had an opinion about what they themselves kept and studied.

HERE IS WHAT IS IMPOSSIBLE ~ THERE IS NO WAY TO EXPLAIN THE EXCITEMENT, JOY AND PURE HAPPINESS THAT THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES BROUGHT. IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE TO RELAY SUCH A WONDERFUL HOLY DAY TO ANYONE WHO HAS NOT SEEN THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES FOR HIMSELF.

I have spent a couple of decades studying the feast of Tabernacles and I have a pretty good picture of what happens but this picture in my head cannot possibly even imagine the joy of Sukkot, it is called the festival of lights because there was no courtyard in Jerusalem that was not lit up from the extreme light coming out of the temple.

Zechariah explaining the first day of the feast of Tabernacles
5You will flee by my mountain valley, for it will extend to Azel. You will flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the Lord my God will come, and all the holy ones with him.
6On that day there will be neither sunlight nor cold, frosty darkness. 7It will be a unique day—a day known only to the Lord—with no distinction between day and night. When evening comes, there will be light.
8On that day living water will flow out from Jerusalem, half of it east to the Dead Sea and half of it west to the Mediterranean Sea, in summer and in winter.
9The Lord will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one Lord, and his name the only name.

How do you relay so much information of happiness to somebody that doesn't know anything about the feast of our joy?

We are talking about the greatest event that has ever happened, it is the greatest camping trip there has ever been in the world and if there was a million families, each one built a sukkah and this TENT was in built specifically in order to watch IN THE KNOWLEDGE that you were supposed to be looking for a star, the sukkah is built that you could see the star of Bethlehem coming on the feast of Tabernacles because it is appointed to be seen on the feast of Tabernacles.

The great city of lights that sits upon the hill would have been extremely lit up at night so much so that at eve, BEHOLD, IT IS LIGHT.

There is so much JOY, PURE UNADULTERATED JOY in SO MANY traditions, SO MANY rituals that to try and explain it to somebody in just one long post would seem futile. There was the great water ceremony where it is said,'' the person who has not been to the water ceremony could not know joy.''

3 processions of priests would go out in great fan fair and happiness with people crying tears of joy and shouting as they went to collect the water and holy were they, and that was just one procession with thousands of people in tow shouting in joy as they brought the water to the temple.
Another procession went out in great tears of joy to collect the tree limbs and as they came swishing those limbs, it would sound as a great windstorm coming into the temple.
Another procession did the same thing with the wine as they came up to encircle the throne 7 times in joy.

You build a sukkah right on the alter, and built within the alter is two bowls for the water and the wine and both these bowls had holes at the bottom of them where the water and wine spilled out over the sacrifice and onto the earth while everyone is in tears of Joy when they all shout at once,'' SAVE NOW.''

This feast has so many traditions and ways that teach of Jesus and how he was appointed to be born on this exact date because it is appointed for everyone who is born of the spirit to be born on this day. We are talking about the greatest event in all of history, the happiest event full of joy and made for the 70 nations.

3 million people ALL RELATED having a 9 day camping trip with their family, and Jerusalem would have looked like heaven with it's sukkahs on every roof, every corner and every street leading into Jerusalem where the city would have been lit up with fires from one end to the next, and nobody slept.

It is very, no, extremely unfortunate that most Christians reject all the knowledge of Jesus in his appointed days and while Christians can look back on the first coming of Jesus appointed for the spring and the first rain, Messianics can actually have a pretty good idea of what the second coming of Jesus looks like at the coming feast of Tabernacles.

The feast of Tabernacles teaches a follower of Christ how to be born again, but it's future promise of birth is to mankind, and this birth is called,'' FIRSTFRUITS.'' Jesus was the first firstfruit for the spring harvest, but the firstfruits to be born of the earth are set and appointed on the feast of Tabernacles when their bodies will BIRTH a First fruit.

Zechariah 14 explaining and detailing the feast of Tabernacles is about birth.
20On that day holy to the Lord will be inscribed on the bells of the horses, and the cooking pots in the Lord’s house will be like the sacred bowls in front of the altar. 21Every pot in Jerusalem and Judah will be holy to the Lord Almighty, and all who come to sacrifice will take some of the pots and cook in them. And on that day there will no longer be a Canaanite in the house of the Lord Almighty.

Everyone in Judah becomes a firstfruit on the feast of Tabernacles where Zechariah states, ''Then the Lord my God will come, and all the holy ones with him.''

All the saints resurrected and I will tell you a mystery, the ones alive who obtain the promise, THEY GIVE BIRTH. In Hindsight Christians could take each holy day of the spring and teach Jesus and how so many prophesies and history led to his death and resurrection, but don't stop there, I would like to see some of them try to explain the holy days of the fall.

A Christians view of the 8 appointed days of Jesus is not unlike that of a Muslim or a Hindu or anyone else in another religion.

Those 7 feasts and that holy 8th day of Circumcision and known by people who love the days of Jesus, who love all the appointed visitation days of God, and many know the traditions, prayers and duties of the priests on these days along with the prophesies, but what would this have to do with Christians who reject all the appointed days of Jesus and WHO DON'T KNOW ANY OF IT'S TRADITIONS, RITUALS, PRAYERS OR DUTIES OF THE PRIESTS?

All I am saying is that everyone has an opinion, but having an opinion about something you don't know is a useless opinion.

No offense, I am just trying to make a point and rambling is all.

It is just extremely unfortunate that people reject the ways of Jesus to know anything about what he comes to do on his appointed days, and then we have Christians who don't know the religion they are speaking of, EVEN IF they say they are followers of Jesus, they DO GREAT HARM to Jesus and his ways when they don't know, and when their opinion defies the rational opinion amongst people who actually know the days and ways of Christ, well.
The beauty, majesty, intricacy and glory of His plan is just staggering and for the life of me I just don't understand how anyone could be a follower of Him and NOT see Him in ALL OF IT and want to know more. Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2017, 06:33 PM

28,103 posts, read 30,002,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
It matters a great deal because Jesus being born on the first day of Sukkot is for EVERY FOLLOWER OF CHRIST.
But how would it change who He was and what He did for mankind had He been born on another day? To me, it really doesn't matter. If it matters to you, then I'm glad you think you know the answer.

Old 10-14-2017, 06:35 PM

28,103 posts, read 30,002,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
You can actually check it as John was 6 months old in his mothers womb when Mary, newly pregnant, visited her. You can find out when John was born simply by the dates his father served in the Temple. It is listed in scripture.
Okay, if that's how you want to go about figuring it out, but there are other indicators that that He was born on a different day, as various posters have already mentioned. To me, it simply is immaterial.

Old 10-14-2017, 07:39 PM

23,201 posts, read 10,481,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
But how would it change who He was and what He did for mankind had He been born on another day? To me, it really doesn't matter. If it matters to you, then I'm glad you think you know the answer.
I don't mean to insult you, but I don't think you have any idea just how much it matters to the followers of Christ who also pick up their cross to walk in the feast days as he walked in the feast days. It is appointed for all men to die in Passover, and if you do not die daily and begin studying the law and the prophets, Christ will NEVER be formed in you, you will remain a baby, and babies don't live.

Those 7 days are set and appointed as a 7 year covenant and this is why there is so much talk about 42 months, and then 3 and a half years. There is 42 months set to walk in the spring, in the flesh, and Jesus WHOLLY came up and walked his 42 months but he died when he came to the middle of his week as ALL MEN should die and be born a new creature.

The Ministry of Jesus HAD TO BE 3 and a half years.

Jesus COMPLETED the Spring festivals by showing us how to die and the second coming is for Jesus to come IN YOU, IN YOU, and this after you have ALSO died daily in Passover and stayed in study that the word falls like rain upon your head on your seed that it be born.

AFTER you walk your 3 and a half years as Jesus did, Jesus IS BORN IN YOU ON TABERNACLES, HE TABERNACLES WITH YOU, WITH YOU. THE COMING OF THE LORD IS AS THE LIGHTNING, HE COMES TO THE INNER MAN IN THE EAST FIRST, BUT THE BRILLIANCE OF HIS COMING IS SO STRONG THAT IT IS SEEN ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE OUTER MAN IN THE WEST.

IN YOU.

There is yet 3 and a half years of the walk of Jesus, and while he came and walked his 42 months, so too do you have to walk yours, and after you have died daily to let Christ live within you INSTEAD of you, you come into the rain of Pentecost at sometime.

But if you don't die daily as a Passover lamb in a Passover lamb lifestyle, Christ can never be born in you.

You are dying that he is birthed after you finish your first season of 42 months, and then the coming of the Lord is WITHIN YOU. Hosea explains the rain, Joel explains the rain, Zechariah explains the two comings of rain that comes to fall on your seed. If you don't make it through your first season, then how will Jesus ever come to you as the second rain?

This may sound complicated to those who don't know the ways of Jesus but learning his 7 feasts and his holy 8th day is to learn who Christ is IN YOU.

The second coming is in you.

The feast of Tabernacles was made for man to be born a new creature, and when Christ is FINALLY formed in YOU, he is born within you on the feast of Tabernacles, IT IS HIS BIRTH.

Shemini Aztzeret was the day Jesus was circumcised, but the circumcision points to EVERY SINGLE BORN AGAIN OVER COMER.

When I say Christ was born on Sukkot, he never stops being born on Sukkot.

Old 10-14-2017, 08:24 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,213,996 times
If Jesus is God and God is eternal then Jesus was never born and does not have a birthday.

Old 10-14-2017, 08:30 PM

4,345 posts, read 2,172,301 times
If the date was important it would be in the book. The same with the age of the earth, simply not given.

Old 10-14-2017, 08:46 PM

88,647 posts, read 84,928,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
If Jesus is God and God is eternal then Jesus was never born and does not have a birthday.
There's logic in that.

Old 10-14-2017, 09:15 PM

1,569 posts, read 1,334,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
There's logic in that.

FWIW, right, wrong, or indifferent (and as you no doubt already know) many Christians believe that Jesus is both God and Man. the God part is eternal and not "born" but His union with humanity (often called the "incarnation"---literally "taking on flesh") through being born of a woman (WHENEVER it happened) as a child is worth remembering and celebrating as the beginning or His Divine mission of reconciliation and salvation for humanity----and hopefully there is logic in that, too.in

in the peace of Christ Who in His Divinity is our Lord and in His Humanity is our Brother.

Last edited by georgeinbandonoregon; 10-14-2017 at 09:36 PM..

Old 10-14-2017, 09:28 PM

23,201 posts, read 10,481,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser View Post
If the date was important it would be in the book. The same with the age of the earth, simply not given.
The dates are all in the book, you are reading past dates ALL THE TIME, but you don't see the date because you don't watch and know the days of the comings and goings of your master. You open the book of Revelation and you just start writing dates down because everything that is said and done has EXACT DATES.

You want to know the appointed days of Jesus and every mission he comes to fulfill on each day? I doubt it.

The book of Revelation has dates in every chapter in every book, you can know EXACTLY what day it is just as you know the dates in every single one of the parables of Jesus because every parable comes with dates because YOU KNOW THE APPOINTED VISITATION DAYS OF CHRIST.

I ask you flat out, DO YOU KNOW THE DAYS OF JESUS AND THE COMINGS AND GOINGS OF JESUS ON HIS 8 APPOINTED DAYS WITH THEIR PRAYERS, WITH EVERY SINGLE DUTY OF THE PRIESTS WHO ARE COMING AND GOING OFFICIATING IN THE TEMPLE ON EVERY HOLY DAY?

I ask you flat out, do you even keep the 7 feasts of Jesus and know the ways of the Temple YOU CLAIM TO BE?

Do you even know how just one of them begins from beginning to end that you know the Torah cycle and every tradition and ritual from every duty and word that comes out of the mouths of priests and what they are instructing the people to do?

DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU KNOW THE MESSIAH OF ISRAEL?

What?

You don't know a single feast from beginning to end? You don't know any of the comings and goings of the temple with all the duties of the priests on the holy days of Jesus because you what? Because you reject the ways and feasts of the king of Jerusalem but you think you know about his holy days?

When Christians speak, do they realize they are speaking about a religion that they reject and know nothing about or do they just assume they know something that they know nothing about?

Sorry, just rambling.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 10-14-2017 at 09:49 PM..

Old 10-14-2017, 09:29 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,733,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post

1Jo 4:1

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
1Jo 4:2
By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God,
1Jo 4:3
and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.

WHATEVER THE NAME OF THE SPIRIT YOU LISTEN TOO IS .. IT FAILED.
OR IT PASSES .... AS ANTI-CHRIST TROLLS ..
DON'T BURN THE BOOK DUDE YOU ARE IN DEEP DO..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity