Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2017, 11:42 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,726,323 times

Advertisements

Oh the Jewish calendar please ... so christmas doesn't count!

Oh Simchat Torah
it is either the day he was "revealed " after his circumcision . either that or his actual birthday and the day called the Revealing of the word or Simchat Torah .

what made me think of this, not that I hadn't considered it his birthday before .. but had kind of ruled it out because yesterday was the 8thday and I suspect it is the day he got circumsized...
so why I ask these questions is today on Simchat Torah Brett Young just dropped a song into Itunes and it made me reconsider this day on the jewish calendar as a really good possibility . https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/o-...e/id1292003927

and yesterday / last night I read .. Lana Vawser site... and the Lord told her that it is the time of the birthing..https://www.lanavawser.com/2017/10/1...-your-promise/
just saying maybe it is a great day To tell Jesus happy Birthday!

then give him a big present !
if you haven't given The Lord or then the Father your heart and your life please do that ..
and if you have you have given your life to both then maybe give a gift of something to someone else today.. if nothing else you can give a precious gift of a fervent prayer (availeth much ) to some one you love that needs it.
Lets keep heaven busy on his Birthday.
I am sure there is nothing He and the Father would want more.
if you have a better day for his birthing on the jewish calendar please explain using scripture or at least Jewish traditions... there are many theories .. but this day is the best I think.
and it could have been that he was born 9 days ago but a male child maybe isn't " revealed" to a jewish community and in their custom until he has been circumsiced.. so I don't know which .. but it seems today is important day of "Birthing" and delivery " .

Jhn 1:14
And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 10-13-2017 at 11:58 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2017, 11:57 AM

23,141 posts, read 10,434,069 times
Jesus was born on the 15th of Tishri and this isn't an opinion. Jesus whole life had been planned out extremely specific where he had to die on Nisan 14, and he had to be put in the grave at an exact time, he had to be raised on firstfruits, and his spirit had to come on Pentecost because everything in his life had been planned and those are just the spring holy days.

Jesus simply had to be born on Tishri 15th because everything about the feast of Tabernacles teaches his birth just as everything about Passover teaches his death.

But to be even more precise, there are 7 feast days, but beside this, there is an 8th holy day that ends the entire cycle, it is very well known for being the HOLY GREAT 8th DAY, it is a Holy day separate to itself and all it does is teach circumcision.

Jesus HAD TO COME UNDER THE COVENANT ON SHEMINI ATZERET.{CIRCUMCISED}

The bridegroom comes back, the marriage, the consummation, the wedding feast and the birth from the consummation, these are appointed days of Jesus in the fall holy days. We wait upon the great eighth day for the circumcision where the flesh and the mind of the flesh is taken and we are transformed.

And I say that this isn't an opinion, it was a fact of prophesy that had to be fulfilled and not only Jesus, Jesus came as man, and so he walked in the 7 feasts made for man. It is appointed for everyone who is born again, that they are born on Tishri 15, and what comes before Tishri 15th but a marriage and a consummation?

The fall holy days are set for the marriage, and the wedding feast, and the child born from this consummation is you, and you ARE BORN ON TISHRI 15th.

We wait upon the great 8th day of circumcision, and this circumcision comes from the fact that it is the same day as the flood of spirit is given on Shemini Atzeret, this flood of spirit is so powerful that it CIRCUMCISES the flesh right off of you, and you are transformed and asked to stay an extra day out of time, on the great 8th day.

Yesterday was just that day, and SO IS TODAY.

Shemini Atzeret is the 8th day of Sukkot and it is celebrated for 2 days as it is the same day as Simchat Torah, rejoicing in the Torah.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 10-13-2017 at 12:05 PM..

Old 10-13-2017, 12:01 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,041,351 times
Going to Simchat Torah service tonight. The beauty of the symbolism is staggering. Peace

Old 10-13-2017, 12:11 PM

The Feast of Tabernacles (Part 1 of 2)

Eddie Chumney will give more reasons why Jesus was born on the feast of Tabernacles, but my favorite reason is that John had to be born on Passover, and Jesus had to be born on Sukkot, when these are the exact same days. John had to get beheaded as EVERY ONE who follows Christ has to get beheaded, he needs a new head after all, for God's sake, one is the body, and one is the head.

But yeah, Passover and Sukkot are the same day even though they are 6 month apart. Nisan is the first month, but wait, Nisan is also the 7th month, but wait, Tishri is the first month, but wait, Tishri is also the 7th month.

Old 10-13-2017, 12:27 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,041,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
The Feast of Tabernacles (Part 1 of 2)

Eddie Chumney will give more reasons why Jesus was born on the feast of Tabernacles, but my favorite reason is that John had to be born on Passover, and Jesus had to be born on Sukkot, when these are the exact same days. John had to get beheaded as EVERY ONE who follows Christ has to get beheaded, he needs a new head after all, for God's sake, one is the body, and one is the head.

But yeah, Passover and Sukkot are the same day even though they are 6 month apart. Nisan is the first month, but wait, Nisan is also the 7th month, but wait, Tishri is the first month, but wait, Tishri is also the 7th month.

That's good. Heard that. Peace

Old 10-13-2017, 12:58 PM

Ezekiel 45

21In the first month, in the fourteenth day of the month, ye shall have the passover, a feast of seven days; unleavened bread shall be eaten. 22And upon that day shall the prince prepare for himself and for all the people of the land a bullock for a sin offering. 23And seven days of the feast he shall prepare a burnt offering to the LORD, seven bullocks and seven rams without blemish daily the seven days; and a kid of the goats daily for a sin offering. 24And he shall prepare a meat offering of an ephah for a bullock, and an ephah for a ram, and an hin of oil for an ephah. 25In the seventh month, in the fifteenth day of the month, shall he do the like in the feast of the seven days, according to the sin offering, according to the burnt offering, and according to the meat offering, and according to the oil.

This shows the two comings of Jesus where Jesus was all the sacrifices on Nisan 14, and then it shows that things will be repeated JUST AS THEY HAPPENED ON NISAN 14.

On Tishri 15th, on the day Jesus was born, ALL the holy days take place on a single day.

Passover for the first coming and Sukkot for the second.

All sacrifices will again happen, and we are shown that in Revelation when it says,'' It is finished.''

Old 10-13-2017, 01:24 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,726,323 times
those who have not the holy Spirit do have not the Father and have not submitted their Life to Him.
we are to do that IN Jesus name because we get to The Father and to His Love revealed in Christ.. through the blood and flesh of the Word.. .

But the Word became flesh ON this day about 2000 years ago .. and why he could spit in the mud and create eyes with the laws that are in his breath alone.. where there was no eyes he made eyes just like on the day of creation when he made Adam and Eve out of nothing more than dirt and laws ..

and now read how the elders in his time freaked out about how h Jesus created eyes. He is the Word that is revealed in His word.
so 2000 years ago , if he was not born on this day, then he was " revealed " on this day to that community. I will still guess he was born on this day.
God likes to trumpet and make proclamations of his events before they happen Hanni.. the king is coming .. the king is coming.. the king will dwell among us .. the King will tabernacles with us . the king will tabernacles with us NOW .

just saying father has a court of law.. and there is procedures to any court.

Old 10-13-2017, 01:33 PM

28,090 posts, read 29,943,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Jesus was born on the 15th of Tishri and this isn't an opinion.
Well, aside from the fact that I don't believe anyone knows the exact date on which He was born, the remainder of your post indicates to me that he was born in the Springtime. Would I be understanding you correctly?

Old 10-13-2017, 02:22 PM

4,685 posts, read 6,135,229 times
Id vote the 1st day of the Feast of Tabernacles like mentioned above. Many believe Jesus was 33 1/2 years old when he died, so 6 months before or after Passover is the Feast of Tabernacles. So he was probably born during the 1st day of that Feast in the fall and circumcised on the 8th day on the last day of the Feast, this makes way more sense than Xmas or the Spring dates that some seem to float around.

Old 10-13-2017, 04:23 PM

1,259 posts, read 564,261 times
And the year?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity