Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2018, 12:48 PM

23,165 posts, read 10,455,314 times

Advertisements

I hate to sound like I am down on women, and I know some very righteous women who I don't deserve to be in the same room with, and when you find a righteous woman, the rarity of finding one is so joyful that it is worth the wait. Like Solomon said, he might find one good man amongst a thousand, but with women, he might find one in ten thousand lol.

But they are out there, righteous women who love the commandments of God.

Old 01-05-2018, 02:14 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,617,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I hate to sound like I am down on women, and I know some very righteous women who I don't deserve to be in the same room with, and when you find a righteous woman, the rarity of finding one is so joyful that it is worth the wait. Like Solomon said, he might find one good man amongst a thousand, but with women, he might find one in ten thousand lol.

But they are out there, righteous women who love the commandments of God.
Is that why Solomon had so many wives? He was just trying them out until he found just the right one?

You seem to be blaming your ex-wife for you having to give her money every month. Why is that? How is that her fault? Would she be righteous in your eyes if you did not have to sent $$$?

Old 01-05-2018, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Here in Fort Bend County Texas, if you are a man, you have no rights when it comes to divorce, and the way they used to set it up, you get screwed. The woman can get away with devastating a man for no good reason. I hadn't missed a payment in 25 years when my wife put my in prison for 6 months just because she could.

I mean, if we are discussing debt, I can never get out of debt, and it is set up that way. My son owns 3 gyms and is about to buy a 4th, my daughter is so wealthy that it is shameful and my kids never see any of the money I give each months, and I don't owe anything, the state says I do. I had all the proof in the world to prove that I don't owe, but the system is set up so that the man can never fully pay. They don't want men to stop paying child support, they take the money and sit on it for a month drawing so much interest that it would make the mind boggle. If they can put a father in jail, that is what they want to do, they get 350 bucks a day for me being in jail, and then they don't feed you anything so they make a bundle on the food you buy like soup they get for a nickel and sell for a buck 50. I have met few women who were not deceitful, lying women who would bear false witness against a man just out of amusement. I have been brought into court to prove my innocence against lies from women that I didn't even know. Of all the crimes I wouldn't commit, bearing false witness in court is at the top of that list, I don't know how a woman can be so brave as to bear false witness in court, I feel sorry for them, they aren't even real, they just think they are alive when they have never been alive to begin with.
You need a better lawyer. If your children are not under age they do not see any money you send.

Old 01-05-2018, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
Is that why Solomon had so many wives? He was just trying them out until he found just the right one?

You seem to be blaming your ex-wife for you having to give her money every month. Why is that? How is that her fault? Would she be righteous in your eyes if you did not have to sent $$$?
Meh, I am just pulling your chain because it's you lol.

I don't blame her because I have to pay her a ridiculous amount of money that never ends, I mean, it is sheer injustice, it isn't right, but then I could care less about money, I am speaking about a very vindictive woman who got divorced and then moved in with me for a year, and then for the next 3 years I paid her a check every month because she couldn't wait the 30 days. I had a stack of checks that would reach the ceiling and they laughed at me and said none of that mattered and she denied all the tens of thousands of dollars I gave her and that is ok, as long as you are willing to bold face lie to a judge, and she proved she was able to do this on every occasion. That is what gets me, if I have done something wrong, I will admit to it and everyone knows this about me, but to stand in court watching somebody tell lie after lie about you, it makes me feel so sorry for her, that should be obvious, I don't blame her, I feel sorry for her or anyone who has no drop of honor, they are not real people, just as I said.

15 or 20 years later, they come back and say that I didn't pay those first 3 to 5 years when I had all the proof in the world that I did in fact pay, and the Baliff became so emotionally angry at the judge when he saw what those lawyers and Judges did, it was despicable, and it wasn't only me. Heck, 500 bucks a months is a lot for me but I met some poor schmo in jail that had been paying 7000 bucks a month and he hadn't missed a payment in 20 years but there we were in jail because of spiteful women. I have never EVER been in trouble with the law but now I had 6 months of unbelievable hardship that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I feel sorry for her because of the anger and hate the kids had for her after she put me in jail. I had never said an unkind thing about her in all that time because of my kids.

I feel sorry for my x-wife, and I would feel sorrow for anyone who is willing to stoop so low as to bear false witness against somebody in court that they go to jail for 6 months.

It really makes me wonder what in the world she has hopes in when she is so willing to lie to a judge, I mean, as far as I AM CONCERNED, THAT JUDGE IS GOD.

YOU ARE LYING FACE TO FACE WITH GOD.

Old 01-05-2018, 02:48 PM

Quote:
You need a better lawyer. If your children are not under age they do not see any money you send.

My daughter is 35, my son is 33.

When my daughter turned 18, they all told her that I wasn't her father but they didn't want to say anything because they needed the child support lol. But my daughter just did that ancestry .com and found out she is my daughter. She has been trying to get me to take a test for 15 years and I didn't want to. That whole family is about money, that's why I feel sorry for them.

Old 01-05-2018, 02:56 PM

Ronkon, you ever watched any of them old John Wayne movies and how he treats women? Now them were some real men back in them days, but then, who wouldn't want John Wayne? My Dad was John Wayne walking, he was just that way when men were men and women were women.

Old 01-05-2018, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Meh, I am just pulling your chain because it's you lol.

I don't blame her because I have to pay her a ridiculous amount of money that never ends, I mean, it is sheer injustice, it isn't right, but then I could care less about money, I am speaking about a very vindictive woman who got divorced and then moved in with me for a year, and then for the next 3 years I paid her a check every month because she couldn't wait the 30 days. I had a stack of checks that would reach the ceiling and they laughed at me and said none of that mattered and she denied all the tens of thousands of dollars I gave her and that is ok, as long as you are willing to bold face lie to a judge, and she proved she was able to do this on every occasion. That is what gets me, if I have done something wrong, I will admit to it and everyone knows this about me, but to stand in court watching somebody tell lie after lie about you, it makes me feel so sorry for her, that should be obvious, I don't blame her, I feel sorry for her or anyone who has no drop of honor, they are not real people, just as I said.

15 or 20 years later, they come back and say that I didn't pay those first 3 to 5 years when I had all the proof in the world that I did in fact pay, and the Baliff became so emotionally angry at the judge when he saw what those lawyers and Judges did, it was despicable, and it wasn't only me. Heck, 500 bucks a months is a lot for me but I met some poor schmo in jail that had been paying 7000 bucks a month and he hadn't missed a payment in 20 years but there we were in jail because of spiteful women. I have never EVER been in trouble with the law but now I had 6 months of unbelievable hardship that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I feel sorry for her because of the anger and hate the kids had for her after she put me in jail. I had never said an unkind thing about her in all that time because of my kids.

I feel sorry for my x-wife, and I would feel sorrow for anyone who is willing to stoop so low as to bear false witness against somebody in court that they go to jail for 6 months.

It really makes me wonder what in the world she has hopes in when she is so willing to lie to a judge, I mean, as far as I AM CONCERNED, THAT JUDGE IS GOD.

YOU ARE LYING FACE TO FACE WITH GOD.
hahahahaha. lol you can pull my chain anytime.

I cannot imagine the cruelty of your situation. It is abusive and the law seems to be abetting. I am tearing up at the cruelty heaped upon your daughter when she was told you were not her father. Okay now I am crying.

You are a good man Hannibal. No one can take that from you. I am sure everyone around you sees it. You have been provoked a time or two.

Holy cow.

Old 01-05-2018, 03:07 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,227,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiej View Post
Did your friend have insurance?
obviously not, it was taken away....ouch...

Old 01-05-2018, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Ronkon, you ever watched any of them old John Wayne movies and how he treats women? Now them were some real men back in them days, but then, who wouldn't want John Wayne? My Dad was John Wayne walking, he was just that way when men were men and women were women.
My Dad loved John Wayne. We always had to watch the Quiet Man every Paddy's Day.

Funny all these years later we still watch it. Most men I know have a bit of John Wayne in them. I am sure you have those qualities, too.

The very first time I saw my husband, he was leaning at a bar a la John Wayne. At that moment, I knew I would marry him. I did not even know him at the time.
Here we are nearly forty years later.

Old 01-05-2018, 03:27 PM

Quote:
My Dad loved John Wayne. We always had to watch the Quiet Man every Paddy's Day.

Funny all these years later we still watch it. Most men I know have a bit of John Wayne in them. I am sure you have those qualities, too.

The very first time I saw my husband, he was leaning at a bar a la John Wayne. At that moment, I knew I would marry him. I did not even know him at the time.
Here we are nearly forty years later.
John Wayne was my dad, and my oldest son who owns those gyms, he is just like my dad, and my youngest is just like me. But no, I am far from what my dad was, I was never John Wayne, I was that ugly cook. My dad was the wealthiest man in any county we knew around here, and my daughter's other grandfather was the second wealthiest. My daughter has a hate/love relationship with me, there is no other person she hates more, and there is no other person she loves more lol. I had made up my mind to become wealthy by Passover, and I really do have a vehicle to get that done anytime. I kept asking God whether I should or shouldn't and I started biting my tongue in my sleep, but the one thing that clinched it was my daughter calling me on Christmas Eve late the other night......She always demands I get up and drive 40 miles at 2 a.m to have a beer if she has been drinking, if she drinks, SHE HAS TO HAVE HER DADDY or she gets upset, and she was so cruel that it made my mind up not to seek wealth.......Dang I love that girl over life itself, God forbid that she ever wound up in prison or something, I would have to break her out and she knows it lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity