Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2018, 11:24 AM

11,155 posts, read 7,215,247 times

Advertisements

So maybe no specific identification. I'm okay with that. Not everyone and everything needs a convenient box to be put in, by others. I'm the same way. If I used one particular label, I'd have to clarify which ways I'm not like that, or differ from others. Some of us are islands, in contrast to those of the 'continental' type.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2018, 11:38 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,651,249 times
I am starting to believe people in the past were right all along, how they would blame many mental and physical defects on demons and possession. Of course in our modern world, we have 'scientific explanations' for most of these problems now...I think that may be part of the problem, we are being brainwashed that these things are just too crazy to be true and there must be a natural, more scientific reason.

However I do believe many of these tv evangelists are truly healing people, but its the source of the healing that is in question, most people just assume its from God, after all, how many people are they going to be able to successfully deceive if they are not really healing anything?

Old 02-22-2018, 11:56 AM

23,228 posts, read 10,513,788 times
When Jesus came, he should have found a nation of priests, he should have found that each Jew had went out and converted Gentiles, but when he came, Ephraim's gentiles were still lost, and so he stood as a Jew himself to offer a legal betrothal that Gentiles could come under the promise given to the lost ten tribes.

The kingdom of Israel was NOTHING like the kingdom of Judah, those ten tribes willingly rejected God and all his ways in their desire to separate from the nation of God, Judah.

All God wants and desires is for all people to become one people, and so time after time he puts Gentiles next to his chosen people but they always fail to become one people.

Adam
Noah
Abraham
Isaac
Jacob
Judah
Jesus

Jesus came and accomplished something that had never been accomplished in a lasting way, and what Jesus did only lasted 100 years until ONCE AGAIN, the Gentiles would again reject the ways of God to separate themselves from the people of Judah, and this is what kills them every single time.

That Holy spirit was only given to people in Judaism, and this makes perfect logical sense.

If somebody will boast about having the Holy spirit, then they are boasting about the specific spirit of Shavuot, and if the person who is boasting doesn't accept the feasts of The Lord, they would have no reason to boast about having a gift given to those who accept and keep Shavuot.

WE have such a great promise if Shemini Atzeret, and I believe that it is right at the door when this last rain would be given.

It is going to be the very worst thing if a person's life if that last rain falls in our day when all these Christians are unaware of what is appointed and ordained to happen. It will be the saddest thing of all when a Christian walks up on a spirit filled person because they are going to weep and gnash their teeth because they didn't receive the last rain. That promised rain could very well come this year on Shemini Atzeret, and imagine the heartbreak of so many millions of Christian who reject the feast of Tabernacles. If you aren't already keeping the feast of Tabernacles and praying for it's rain of spirit, you sure wont receive the spirit, you will HAVE NO RAIN.

There are 3 harvest that a person walks through, and the feast of Tabernacles is the last and greatest harvest where we are given a seed, and that seed MUST receive the rain in order that it should die and bear fruit.

But if you don't accept Sukkot, and you don't pray for the rain of the Holy spirit promise in Sukkot, then you will have that seed forever, and so the saying goes,'' Your worm will never die.''

If your seed doesn't receive the promised rain of Sukkot, then that seed WILL NEVER DIE, and unless a seed dies, it shall not bear fruit, and your fire will never be quenched.

Why not do as the Lord asks?

Why not celebrate the feast of Tabernacles and boast about it's coming flood of spirit, I mean, DOESN'T ANYONE WANT UNLIMITED POWER?

The promised rain of Sukkot is the greatest gift ever offered to mankind, you will be transformed into light.

Why people reject this feast with it's gifts is something that perplexes me, It is the greatest promise ever given, it is the one thing all people have waited for and desired above Anything, but it seems that Christians just don't want any part in this promise, and that is a confusing thing to think about. WHY Wouldn't they want the greatest gift ever offered to mankind?

I mean really! DOESN'T anyone want to receive unlimited power?

It is offered TO YOU, TAKE HOLD OF THE COVENANT, and you will receive your double portion with unlimited, unimaginable power.

Isaiah 56, all you have to do is believe what Isaiah 56 says, it is not some great undoable thing, it is easy to accept God.

Old 02-22-2018, 12:54 PM

I have no worries about Christians who keep pagan ways and even teach people to disrespect the law because salvation is a gift and salvation is extremely broad, it is THE WAY when you pass through the first veil into the court where there is an alter of burnt offering for cleansing sin, and that's where the whole world is standing as long as they stand separated and divided from Jews. God doesn't want that you should get on a plane 3 times a year to come to Jerusalem to keep all the little laws in all the feasts. God just wants you to study them day and night to find out the spiritual revelations of what Jesus accomplished concerning a betrothal TO YOU. On Passover the bride was created and taken from the body of Jesus and this is the blood and the water.

Pentecost is the day of THE BETROTHAL, YOUR'S.

Each holy day of God should be studied with all it's processions from what the priests are doing and saying and how the congregation reacts and what they are doing and saying. When we seek out Christ and chase him as a mourning bride should seek out her beloved, we will no doubt find him and see his face, and this is a love affair which God is not going to force anyone into.

People say to themselves,'' As long as I am in there, that's all that matters.'' I know people say this to themselves because I have said it a million times, and that is where we all are, ''JUST IN THERE.''

THE WAY
This means that we are all standing in the broad way of salvation that is found right there in the court of Gentiles, and Hebrews assures of that the Temple is built in order for us to know what heaven is. The Temple was specifically designed to show us what the kingdom of heaven is, and that court of Gentiles IS the least in the kingdom. See, the problem with the court and it's mere salvation is that the court is not a part of the Temple proper, it is the court of salvation and it is lit up by the sun, and in comparison to the light of the Menorah inside the Temple, the court then gets it's name,'' The court of outer darkness.''

The light of the one true God is inside that Holy place, and this is where we find the bread that we eat each week to teach us IN THE LIGHT OF GOD. We are preparing and learning, and studying day and night so that Messiah could one day be formed in us, and that we could continue, EVEN TO SEEK THE HIGHEST ORDER, to become a Levite, EVEN A HIGH PRIEST.

The TRUTH is found right there in the Holy place after you have passed the second veil where ONLY Israel may tread, but the narrow way is OBVIOUSLY the Holy of Holies, and what a curious thing it is, I mean, being that it is a special room built with no entrance, it has no door. There is a wall of separation between the high priest and that wonderful ark of the covenant, and that ark IS THE LIFE.{That ark is a uterus, and the veil that was a wall of separation is found inside a virgin, and God consummated a marriage by ripping that veil}

We are specifically told to become a high priest.

If we are told,'' Seek the narrow way,'' it is extremely specific to the wall of separation where only the high priest may tread. The only way the high priest can get in that narrow way was to scrape and squeeze his way past that veil with it's weight pushing against him like squirming in like a worm that his seed represented.

There are two words for the word,'' Life.'' There is life, and then there is ,'' ABUNDANT LIFE,'' and this is called the Zoe life, the ZOE kingdom and when it is sometimes spoken,'' They shall NEVER enter into the kingdom of heaven,'' CONSIDER THIS, Consider that this kingdom mentioned is strictly speaking of the higher Zoe Kingdom past that third veil into the Holy Of Holies.''{Let us all hope and pray}

Many are saved, but few will become high priests and able to sit and speak with other priests.

1 Corinthians 6
Members of Christ
…8Instead, you yourselves cheat and do wrong, even against your own brothers! 9Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who submit to or perform homosexual acts, 10nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor verbal abusers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.…

Let us all get on our hands and knees and pray that Hannibal is correct about what is being said of the kingdom of heaven.

I say this is speaking of the higher Zoe kingdom where many have become priests and high priests, but the majority will not be able to enter into this kingdom just like Revelation shows in those evil doers outside the city. There are other scriptures showing the 3 sections of the temple to be 3 sections of the kingdom of heaven, unfortunately, as it stands, I find myself standing in that outer court of darkness but I am trying to climb my way out.

The idea CERTAINLY isn't to be a bride of Christ, YOU have to study day and night so that Christ is FORMED IN YOU, and as a pregnant virgin who has never known her husband, by some great miracle, you are with child and weaning a child until Christ can be formed in you through the 7 feasts you walk in. God demands a new thing in the Earth, and who has ever heard such a thing? Will a woman actually give birth to a full grown mature son of God?

There are brides from shore to shore, but woe unto those brides who are with child and still weaning children when they come to Rosh Hashanah.

BIRTH is the point, there are brides everywhere, and the entire plan ends on one single day. The brides will give birth and that child will be circumcised, and all of the Sabbaths and Holy days lead straight to that last day in time, God asks you to step right out of the calendar to stay a day out of time, '' Shemini Atzeret.''

The holy great eighth day, the end and the beginning.

Old 02-22-2018, 01:11 PM

1 Corinthians 3
13Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 14If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 15If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

The child you are given is a house that you are building for the first resurrection, you are to use Christ as the foundation of your house and if you try and step out of the ways of the covenant and the worship system of God, you are building your own resurrection body on sand, and your house will be taken. Your body is a house right now, it is a walking temple just as 1 Corinthians goes on to say, and by the same reason you are given a seed as a child to give the milk of the word till he has eaten the meat of the word in due season. You are studying the law and the prophets day and night so that Christ can finally be formed in you, a new creature formed that will be caught up to heaven to sit in heavenly places, that is, IF AND WHEN you ever mature a full grown son, unfortunately, BABIES cannot inherit the kingdom of heaven because you can't give unlimited power to an immature baby still on the milk of the word and so your house will burn while you watch, and then you yourself are saved, the problem being, ''You just watched your resurrection body burn.''

You don't obtain the first resurrection and Lord knows what happens after that, I think people are saved, but so many are just merely saved. If you watch your works being destroyed by the fire to come, you will receive NO REWARD, and what is reward?

Those rewards are all listed in Revelation as Revelation is a book written to the Gentile who accepts the feasts and who has crossed over to the fall Holy days because the book of Revelation is simply a book of the fall Holy days being played out in your life, and what is the outcome?

You are looking for the kings of the East to come IN YOU.

Old 02-22-2018, 01:22 PM

There is still a prophet in Israel, I mean, don't let it be said that there is no prophet in Israel.

2 Kings 5
7And it came to pass, when the king of Israel had read the letter, that he rent his clothes, and said, Am I God, to kill and to make alive, that this man doth send unto me to recover a man of his leprosy? wherefore consider, I pray you, and see how he seeketh a quarrel against me.
8And it was so, when Elisha the man of God had heard that the king of Israel had rent his clothes, that he sent to the king, saying, Wherefore hast thou rent thy clothes? let him come now to me, and he shall know that there is a prophet in Israel.

Old 02-22-2018, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I am starting to believe people in the past were right all along, how they would blame many mental and physical defects on demons and possession. Of course in our modern world, we have 'scientific explanations' for most of these problems now...I think that may be part of the problem, we are being brainwashed that these things are just too crazy to be true and there must be a natural, more scientific reason.

However I do believe many of these tv evangelists are truly healing people, but its the source of the healing that is in question, most people just assume its from God, after all, how many people are they going to be able to successfully deceive if they are not really healing anything?
40 authors from different lifestyles and nations wrote the bible, and the main focus is it's temple.

Over a 1500 year period all those authors were speaking about a Temple designed from the human anatomy of a virgin, but none except maybe one knew this. They were all discussing and prophesying about a temple getting pregnant and how the priests were set in their duties to actually symbolize a high priest dressed as a circumcised Phallus where he was clothed in pomegranites at the bottom of his garment to represent his seed and the seed of the nation. That high priest was trying to get past a wall of separation as there is in a virgin. Jesus had come as a true temple, a true virgin, and God consummated that marriage where the veil was ripped in two, the water and blood seen as a part of a legal consummation, and then Jesus was planted as a seed just like all men were planted in the earth and the earth literally became pregnant and bore the first son of many sons into a new kingdom

All the feasts show are the creation of a bride, a betrothal, a birth from a consummation, a wedding feast and a circumcision of that new creature, that son of God, brethren of Christ.

Over 1500 years those authors were speaking about a Temple being a woman and how the woman would give birth but none of them knew it. God has ALWAYS PLANNED that man would be a Temple, not a temple of bricks, but of people. And so the very first Tabernacle was made using human anatomy for it's exact design, and the authors spoke of it unaware, and this would be impossible, even if they knew the temple was a woman, they could not have gotten it correct. It has 24 elders in 3 divisions because we have 24 ribs in 3 divisions and then also divided by two.

Just this hidden truth proves God, and that there were so many authors unaware of the spiritual implications of what they wrote about a Temple getting pregnant just proves it would be impossible to duplicate or invent. There is no way that all those prophets could have stayed in the guidelines of the hidden truth not knowing the truth.

You couldn't invent a Temple in the design of a woman where the temple's veil had to be rent in two until you understood that the veil was a wall of separation to symbolize the wall of separation in a virgin.

If just one priest had known this truth, or just one prophet, they would have taken a sword and cut right through the veil itself because they knew what it represented, and instead of a scared priest entering the Holy of Holies like a worm, one would take a sword to cut that veil from top to bottom in confidence, one who comes up boldly to the throne is JUST THAT on Yom Kippur each year..{ The ways of a young man and a virgin should not reduce the male to a squirming worm trying to get through a very narrow way as he squirms his way underneath the veil to get into the Holy of Holies, and the uterus is just behind that veil}

All those authors couldn't have written the bible without God, and there is no way to even write something that compares with it.

Old 02-22-2018, 03:33 PM

9,697 posts, read 10,045,032 times
Every one who has the baptism of Holy Spirit has the power through Jesus to caste out demons , as this is part of the protection provisions which God gives His gift to protect ministries ...... There are four kinds of demons which Holy Spirit can discern , which are abdomen disruptor demons, cognitive disruptor demons , gland disruptor demons , mobilities disruptor demons , then there are spiritual wickedness in the high places or fallen angels which hold curses for years and these need to be loosed before binding them , and then there is the powers of darkness which hold the power for demons and fallen angel.................... All of these Jesus is multi times more powerful by the cross of Christ , and Christians do uses these gifts of God to stay cleansed and cleanse others in ministry ...... Jesus spirit told here to uses these gifts some twenty years ago and Jesus spirit never missed cleansing these people every time there is prayer of the authority of the believer .....

Old 02-22-2018, 03:34 PM

486 posts, read 994,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
Jesus is in charge now. There is not going to be a prophet at all times to communicate to us what God wants. He sent Jesus to save us, and he gave us his Word -- the Bible.
Christians are constantly taught that the Bible is God's word on Earth. After Jesus there will be no more prophets sent to humankind. That is why I have decided to read the Bible starting with the New Testament to understand Jesus' words about God and how to live on this Earth.

I understand Jesus talked of many more things (such as faith and love) than healing and casting out demons, but you have to admit, Jesus did a bit of healing and casting out of demons himself, and Jesus thought it was important enough to assign his disciples to do the same (including 72 people in the Book of Luke).

If Christians are to live by Jesus' other teachings such as love they neighbor, forgiveness, love, faith in God, than shouldn't we also try to live by his teachings of healing and casting out of demons?

Do we only pick and choose the teachings of Jesus that make sense in our modern world? Healing and casting out of demons is too archaic and to be honest, unbelievable for 2018, thus modern Christians ignore Jesus' teachings on healing and casting out of demons.

I believe (just my opinion), that our modern world needs to get back to believing in healing and casting out of demons. I believe demons walk the earth and since we no longer "cast them out" they will eventually have full reign, but humankind will just say "it is normal." Very sad. As to healing, modern humankind has doctors and the medical profession for that, right? Humans have to die of something, so not everyone can be healed even if humankind could heal as Jesus instructed. I have an easier time with casting out demons than with healing. But then again, maybe I don't believe in healing from God because I do not have enough faith (yet another subject Jesus preached constantly).

Honestly, after reading the first three books of the New Testament, I really only understood about 10% of Jesus' parables. His words were a hard nut to crack. In fact Jesus himself said many will not understand his parables (or at least that is how I interpret Mark 4:10-12).
Book of Mark
4:10-12
When he was alone, those who were around him along with the twelve asked him about the parables. And he said to them, “To you has been given the secret of the kingdom of God, but for those outside, everything comes in parables; in order that ‘they may indeed look, but not perceive,and may indeed listen, but not understand; so that they may not turn again and be forgiven.’”

Old 02-22-2018, 03:38 PM

People been trying to cast a demon out of me all my life, meh, he just laughs at them, does it work over the interweb?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity