Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2018, 10:15 AM

11,825 posts, read 12,514,512 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Which Church is best, the one on San Francisco or Fourth Street?
We just can't concern ourselves that certain people are either uninformed \ naive or bigoted to justify themselves of their agenda narratives that can satisfy liberal ... and\or anti-christian .... and\or pagan malice for Christianity.

Go seek help ... or go at least a hug a tree before it's cut down, i'm sure Pleroo or RainMusic would appreciate it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2018, 10:38 AM

17,164 posts, read 11,420,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
... or go at least a hug a tree before it's cut down, i'm sure Pleroo or RainMusic would appreciate it
Well, I do love trees and especially the sound of wind through trees, but ... why exactly will I appreciate it if Jer hugs a tree? I haven't even participated in this thread so I'm not sure why you're pulling me in here?

Old 03-01-2018, 10:50 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,948,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Well, I do love trees and especially the sound of wind through trees, but ... why exactly will I appreciate it if Jer hugs a tree? I haven't even participated in this thread so I'm not sure why you're pulling me in here?
Because you make it obvious that you CARE? This is something that the list of organizations Twin gives indicates: SOME Christians still care, some kick and scream at having "their" money support relief for those in poor conditions as if their "voluntary efforts would even approach being enough.

Old 03-01-2018, 11:13 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,413,669 times
Quote:
We just can't concern ourselves that certain people are either uninformed \ naive or bigoted to justify themselves of their agenda narratives that can satisfy liberal ... and\or anti-christian .... and\or pagan malice for Christianity.

Go seek help ... or go at least a hug a tree before it's cut down, i'm sure Pleroo or RainMusic would appreciate it
Apparently, you have a problem with people who actually care for the well-being of others.
Personally, I do not run to and fro, condemning other people to a life of eternal damnation.

Especially, when it is based on a false teaching!

Old 03-01-2018, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
Because you make it obvious that you CARE? This is something that the list of organizations Twin gives indicates: SOME Christians still care, some kick and scream at having "their" money support relief for those in poor conditions as if their "voluntary efforts would even approach being enough.
Twin said organization of churches is a good thing and Jer responded with a rhetorical question about knowing the "best" church. How did it go from that to telling Jer to get help and hug a tree and what on earth do I have to do with any of it? :laughing, but confused:

Old 03-01-2018, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Really .... you supposedly "haven't even participated in this thread" yet you know I mentioned you?

Tell me Pleroo how's that possible?

Don't bother answering... . I know I know ... you're as pure as the wind driven snow and out the blue, for some unknown reason, you had a hunch that in a thread you haven't even participated in your name was pulled in.

Old 03-01-2018, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Really .... you supposedly "haven't even participated in this thread" yet you know I mentioned you?

Tell me Pleroo how's that possible?

Don't bother answering... . I know I know ... you're as pure as the wind driven snow and out the blue, for some unknown reason, you had a hunch that in a thread you haven't even participated in your name was pulled in.

I don't consider reading some of the posts in a thread but not posting to be "participating", do you?

So, can you explain why you brought me into this, or what hugging trees has to do with anything?

Old 03-01-2018, 01:05 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,948,774 times
Venting bile is good exercise?

Old 03-01-2018, 01:05 PM

Quote:
I don't consider reading some of the posts in a thread but not posting to be "participating", do you?
So, can you explain why you brought me into this, or what hugging trees has to do with anything?
Yes. Reading some of the posts in a thread, I would be considered as "participating" ... sort of the same concept when Jesus says a person is just as guilty of "participating" in adultery even if it was only "reading".

Can I explain ... what do you need explaining.

Jerwade is the one who equates death as: "Not any more than a tree that has been cut down."
  • Pleroo, you responded:" "
Jerwade further equated later: "There would be no eternal damnation without an immortal soul, not to mention a place called Hell."
  • Pleroo, you once stated: "I am starting with the premise that God is love. Anything that contradicts that premise I discard as untrue."
You two are book ends.
Since you both:
  • are "Not any more than a tree that has been cut down." beyond death
  • start with the same premise that God is love.
  • discard anything that contradicts your premises as untrue
then you two future trees should hug one another at least while able to ... being that Jerwade doesn't want to seek help for pagan malice, which at least RainMusic credits you for not being as hateful than her at us right wingers.

Last edited by twin.spin; 03-01-2018 at 01:15 PM..

Old 03-01-2018, 01:47 PM

Okay, so...

You too, Twin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity