Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2018, 11:37 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,738,956 times

Advertisements

of all that you only saw honey.."honey" ! that reminds me of

Rev 10:7

But in the days when the seventh angel is about to sound his trumpet, the mystery of God will be accomplished, just as he announced to his servants the prophets.”

Rev 10:8

Then the voice that I had heard from heaven spoke to me once more: “Go, take the scroll that lies open in the hand of the angel who is standing on the sea and on the land.”

Rev 10:9

So I went to the angel and asked him to give me the little scroll. He said to me, “Take it and eat it. It will turn your stomach sour, but ‘in your mouth it will be as sweet as honey.'[fn]”
Rev 10:10

I took the little scroll from the angel's hand and ate it. It tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it, my stomach turned sour.

lots of things start out tasting sweet to the taster .. and don't' end so good.
here he is at the 7th trumpet.. and that trumpet won't end well.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-14-2018 at 11:49 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2018, 01:43 PM

1,613 posts, read 1,031,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
of all that you only saw honey.."honey" ! that reminds me of

Rev 10:7

But in the days when the seventh angel is about to sound his trumpet, the mystery of God will be accomplished, just as he announced to his servants the prophets.”

Rev 10:8

Then the voice that I had heard from heaven spoke to me once more: “Go, take the scroll that lies open in the hand of the angel who is standing on the sea and on the land.”

Rev 10:9

So I went to the angel and asked him to give me the little scroll. He said to me, “Take it and eat it. It will turn your stomach sour, but ‘in your mouth it will be as sweet as honey.'[fn]”
Rev 10:10

I took the little scroll from the angel's hand and ate it. It tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it, my stomach turned sour.

lots of things start out tasting sweet to the taster .. and don't' end so good.
here he is at the 7th trumpet.. and that trumpet won't end well.
Not really. It's just the way you were lecturing RainMusic, comes across as condescending when you added the word honey. Sorry, but it doesn't matter a <bleep> what you say, if you elevate your self above others, because you think the message is so important. The vessel has to be honourable as well. And this is the issue with gifting, when exalted over character - it leads to error of judgement, or lack of wisdom in the issues and discretions required in life.

I ponder on all the things you say.

Last edited by mensaguy; 03-15-2018 at 10:16 AM.. Reason: language

Old 03-14-2018, 02:17 PM

or just a really great case of team tag roller derby or is it WWF !
I call all people honey. and you all find that offensive?" I call everyone honey .. ask those who Private message me.. from my grandbabies all my family , which I love dearly. to my elders everyone...... to folks I just barely know . but I call everyone honey!

ask those who have private messaged me !

7 hate filled tag teamers trolling . and not one relevant comment.. . and I am what?

Old 03-14-2018, 02:27 PM

Quote:
I call all people honey. and you all find that offensive?" I call everyone honey .. ask those who Private message me.. from my grandbabies all my family , which I love dearly. to my elders everyone...... to folks I just barely know . but I call everyone honey!

Context is everything, unfortunately. I'm not really interested in how you speak to your friends. I hopefully am careful to weigh and test everything that people say to me, but as for friends who call me "mate", or who don't address me by name in personal communication, it leads to the conclusion that there is a glib lack of value somewhere in the equation.

Old 03-14-2018, 02:30 PM

your all off topic.

Old 03-14-2018, 02:52 PM

Quote:
your all off topic.
I get a LOL out of one word, ...then you go off on one judging me for it, ...when it 'just happens' to be a term of endearment you use all the time...

....and now you're castigating me for being off topic....?

As iron sharpens iron I think.

Old 03-14-2018, 03:47 PM

The SUBJECT IS UNITY / one body many parts connected at the head and in the spirit // not uniformity in the body Of Christ .. add to that subject or leave this thread please.

Old 03-14-2018, 04:39 PM

HOw the Neck sees HIM who is the Head and how the feet see him who is the head, and how every part sees of his body or feels the head is going to be different. I have no problem with the difference! I do not believe in uniformity and I don't believe God believes in one perfect flower or one perfect church.. .. or all flowers would look exactly the same. and that is why there is 7 churches and 7 clans in his kingdom so we have options!!

but isn't any part that is doing it own thing, even aggressively or militantly doing its own thing in a human body pretty much-called cancer?
and even if it is feeding off the body and gets a blood flow it then just divides and spreads it own evil around !

as Christians we are to be connected to the head through one of the bodies parts.
fulfilling who it is we were created to be and that job and deed that he needs us to take our places as living stones joined at the foundations and to it's head. .
and this functioning as a unit of parts will one day become his government here on earth.
here is some great hints at where his body might in time be headed for ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCAD385voVg

Old 03-15-2018, 06:58 AM

3,536 posts, read 1,715,186 times
Quote:

7 hate filled tag teamers trolling . and not one relevant comment.. . and I am what?
My message to you was not hate filled. But yes, I do question your ability to bind and loose Jesus and the Holy Spirit. That is simply not right.

I don't care if you call me honey or not - I was born and raised in Atlanta and I realize some people are just in the habit of that. If you are a man (which I don't think you are), it might bother me somewhat.

Old 03-15-2018, 07:06 AM

The SUBJECT IS UNITY / one body many parts connected at the head and in the spirit // not uniformity in the body Of Christ .. add to that subject or leave this thread please.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity