Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2018, 01:33 PM

3,671 posts, read 2,247,886 times

Advertisements

Set scripture, (KJV) Deuteronomy 10:17 "For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward"

(Torah) 17 For the LORD your God, He is God of gods, and Lord of lords, the great God, the mighty, and the awful, who regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward.

Set scripture #2 (KJV) Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD"
(Torah) 4 Hear, O Israel: the LORD our God, the LORD is one

Good, so there is no one EQUAL with, or beside him, since it's only him.

well, let's check the record. Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God".

here the apostle Paul by the Holy Spirit, God said that Jesus is "Equal" with God.

if there is only ONE God, how can Jesus be "EQUAL" with God. any answers, ... especially from any non believers. or just base your conclusion on the words themselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2018, 01:35 PM

23,206 posts, read 10,492,761 times
What are words when you don't believe what you read?

Old 05-06-2018, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
What are words when you don't believe what you read?
so I can take your response that you have no clue how the Lord Jesus is "EQUAL" with God?...... (smile).

or do you want to try with scriptures, remember the scriptures are holy words....

Old 05-06-2018, 03:01 PM

Now to my friend Hannibal Flavius.

Have you articulated your answer on HOW the Lord Jesus is EQUAL "WITH" God yet?

Old 05-06-2018, 03:23 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,939,403 times
It's a "mystery."

Old 05-06-2018, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
It's a "mystery."
first thanks for the reply.

don't take this the wrong way, but men say it's a mystery, but not God. the answer is in his written word, but men try to blind other men+ from the truth, because they don't know.

and two, a mystery is only a mystery when one don't KNOW. Hosea 4:6a "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge".

God word enlighten, and re-new the mind.

see, the apostles knew, the disciple knew, and the early church knew. so why we can't know?

well the bible tells us so that we can know.

Old 05-06-2018, 03:38 PM

23,206 posts, read 10,492,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
Now to my friend Hannibal Flavius.

Have you articulated your answer on HOW the Lord Jesus is EQUAL "WITH" God yet?

The Rich Young Man
17As Jesus started on His way, a man ran up and knelt before Him. “Good Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?” 18“Why do you call Me good? Jesus replied, “No one is good except God alone. 19You know the commandments:

Ezekiel 45

21“ ‘In the first month on the fourteenth day you are to observe the Passover, a festival lasting seven days, during which you shall eat bread made without yeast. 22On that day the prince is to provide a bull as a sin offering for himself and for all the people of the land.

This is the PRINCE MESSIAH

Ezekiel changes the laws
New rules of the Prince where ALL the sacrifices are made, at no time in all the history of Israel has a bull EVER been killed for the feast of Tabernacles on Nisan 14 unless you say that Jesus was the prince who made all the sacrifices happen in fulfillment of Ezekiel's prophesy here in Ezekiel 45. My claim is that Jesus fulfilled this prophesy and for those who do not know the laws and the law of the Temple and the laws of sacrifice, this is Ezekiel changing how the law works and who exactly is responsible for the sacrifice. Here in Ezekiel he has moved all the holy days with all their sacrifices to a single day where the ram of Pentecost is killed and the Yom Kippur Goat, and the Sukkot bull all at the same time and this has never happened at any time in Israeli history unless one would say that Jesus was all the sacrifices.

But for Jesus to have been this great prince, he not only sacrifices for the nation, but also for his own flesh, after all, he was born of flesh as any man.

Jesus was born a man, FULL OF GOD, but a man.

Old 05-06-2018, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
The Rich Young Man
17As Jesus started on His way, a man ran up and knelt before Him. “Good Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?” 18“Why do you call Me good? Jesus replied, “No one is good except God alone. 19You know the commandments:

Ezekiel 45

21“ ‘In the first month on the fourteenth day you are to observe the Passover, a festival lasting seven days, during which you shall eat bread made without yeast. 22On that day the prince is to provide a bull as a sin offering for himself and for all the people of the land.

This is the PRINCE MESSIAH

Ezekiel changes the laws
New rules of the Prince where ALL the sacrifices are made, at no time in all the history of Israel has a bull EVER been killed for the feast of Tabernacles on Nisan 14 unless you say that Jesus was the prince who made all the sacrifices happen in fulfillment of Ezekiel's prophesy here in Ezekiel 45. My claim is that Jesus fulfilled this prophesy and for those who do not know the laws and the law of the Temple and the laws of sacrifice, this is Ezekiel changing how the law works and who exactly is responsible for the sacrifice. Here in Ezekiel he has moved all the holy days with all their sacrifices to a single day where the ram of Pentecost is killed and the Yom Kippur Goat, and the Sukkot bull all at the same time and this has never happened at any time in Israeli history unless one would say that Jesus was all the sacrifices.

But for Jesus to have been this great prince, he not only sacrifices for the nation, but also for his own flesh, after all, he was born of flesh as any man.

Jesus was born a man, FULL OF GOD, but a man.
I need to get the BIG holy jeopardy buzzer out for this one... BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, INCORRECT

let's start at your last question first and work back to the first.

#1, you said, "Jesus was born a man, FULL OF GOD, but a man".
Let's check the record, Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

Philippians 2:8 "And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

question time Ham. Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

Ham if the Lord Jesus "TOOK" upon him ..... the form, or the NATURE, in the Likeness of men then he was no man "BEFORE" he took upon himself the NATURE of a MAN. WHAT DID THAT JUST TELL YOU? HE's not a MAN only in the form of a man.

so the next question is, "What nature was BORN?". first OT, Isaiah 9:6a "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given". STOP, Child/flesh was "BORN" and remember he "TOOK" on flesh, so that which was born was not God, but what he "TOOK" on. lets continue.. "a son is given". edifying time, spirit are not "BORN" only flesh, spirits are "GIVEN". see Isaiah 42:5, and remember our own spirit return to the one who give it, GOD, (see Ecclesiastes 12:7).

what I'm about to say next, please if any women have experience this I understand your sorrow, and please excuse what I'm about to say, but this is only for edification.

when a woman have a child/flesh and blood, and God do not give it a spirit, the birth is consider as still born. only God give flesh spirit. a woman can only produce flesh, not spirit. for flesh only give birth to flesh.

Now knowing this lets go to Hebrews 2:14 to make sure what we're saying is true. "Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil".

God, the Lord Jesus the "SHARED" spirit from God "Took Part" and was not a PARTAKER of flesh and blood. meaning he don't have a mother or father biologically. school time, look up or find out what's the different between "TOOK PART" and "PARTAKER".

understand Mary was only the birth Mother or the surrogate mother, but not the biological mother. so Mary the Mother of God is a lie. God have no biological father, or mother, or any kind.

knowing this, he, the Lord Jesus flesh/body was prepared for him, Mary only birthed the flesh so that he would in LIKENESS as a man have the legal right to the throne. because it is GOD who is going to sit on David throne, supportive scripture, Psalms 132:11 "The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne". and any of Judism can confirm this in the writing of the Psalms... (smile).
just from this verse alone prove Jesus is God, read that Psalms 132:11 again

now let's see this "LIKNESS" and the body that was made.

#1. the body of God/Jesus. Hebrews 10:5 "Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me". see God made that body. and he made it in the "LIKENESS" of a man, which is the the IMAGE of GOD. see, in order to have an IMAGE one must first have the source to FORM the IMAGE. now what did that just tell you? .. oh well....

scripture, Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

Philippians 2:8 "And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

did you get that Ham, listen, "And being found in fashion as a man", as a man", AS, AS, AS, a MAN. NOT "BORN" man but "MADE" in LIKENESS, scripture, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come". here figure means fashion, as in Phil 2:7 & 8, and it means FORM as in Phil 2:6.

Jesus have one Nature, and TOOK ON another NATURE, to DIE from, ... the FLESH. for the NATURE of God is Spirit. that just killed that hypostatic union lie too. understand there are two state to our LORD, just like us, an outward man, and a Inward man. supportive scripture, 2 Corinthians 4:16 "For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day". see, you're two man, excuse my English, but you get what I'm saying. God now have an OUTWARD man now that he have come, FLESH and BONE, identified as "CHRIST" .... the MAN, which is FLESH, the OUTWARD man.. man this is so easy.

both at natural death goes in two different direction. flesh back to the ground, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.

but notice the Lord body didn't go to the ground, because it never came from it.

understand his body was as Natural as anyone else, but not destine for corruption, because of no sin.

next time we will understand who CAME, and where this information is found in the bible, and how he did it.... meaning by coming in flesh and bones.

until next time.

I'll give you a heads up, read Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God". and search out the term or word "Form" here.

Old 05-07-2018, 02:41 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,071,169 times
Isaiah 9:6 is regarding Hezekiah...

Old 05-07-2018, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Isaiah 9:6 is regarding Hezekiah...
U struck out, your comments to me don't count. Hezekiah? .... LOL

Just like Abraham in Psalms 110:1 setting next to the LORD.... Lol....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity