Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-08-2018, 01:00 PM

3,671 posts, read 2,249,889 times

Advertisements

I have written, or addressed many Post here in this topic, and in other topics.

I suggest any who disagree with what I have written please put it on the table for discussion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2018, 10:41 AM

18,515 posts, read 9,196,541 times
Exactly 6.3 angels can dance on the head of a pin, according to my calculations.

Old 05-09-2018, 12:06 PM

The LORD is the Lord diversified in Flesh.

OT, (KJV) Jeremiah 11:20 "But, O LORD of hosts, that judgest righteously, that triest the reins and the heart, let me see thy vengeance on them: for unto thee have I revealed my cause".

now NT, Revelation 2:23 "And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

here in Revelation it is the Son of God who do this. ...... (smile). but in Jeremiah 11:20 it is the LORD all caps who Judge or tries the heart and the reins.

only God can do this.

Jesus is God.

Old 05-10-2018, 08:16 AM

in understanding God as a diversity of himself, just look at what Adam is. Adam is a diversity, or "ANOTHER" of himself in flesh. the IMAGE of GOD is man.....

just what is that IMAGE? a manifestation of his "OWN" self in another form.

Another? yes, am I saying that there is two Gods? NO. listen to what the Greek say about this. according to Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words, "ANOTHER", this word have two Greek definitions, listen closely. G243 G2087 allos, heteros, have a difference in meaning, which despite a tendency to be lost, is to be observed in numerous passages. Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort, "heteros" expresses a qualitative difference and denotes "another of a different sort." Christ promised to send "another Comforter" (allos, "another like Himself," not heteros), John 14:16. Paul says "I See a different (AV, "another") law," heteros, a law different from that of the spirit of life (not allos, "a law of the same sort"), Rom 7:23. After Joseph's death "another king arose," heteros, one of quite a different character, Acts 7:18. Paul speaks of "a different gospel (heteros), which is not another" (allos, another like the one he preached), Gal 1:6-Gal 1:7.

what is the word saying, listen, Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort.

a numerical difference simply means two or more,

same sort, sort according to dictionary.com.
1. a particular kind, species, variety, class, or group, distinguished by a common character or nature.

2. character, quality, or nature

now a revelation, if one understand these definitions, one can rightly divide the statement in John by our Lord when he said "The Father is greater than I". ... that's another topic for discussion. ...

so, when the apostle Paul by God said in Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God".

Form here is "NATURE". our Saviour have the SAME nature as the Spirit God. for the definition of SAME "SORT" means in the SAME class, the God class, the same Kind, the God Kind, the Same variety, the God variety , the Same group, the God group.

there is only one God. so Jesus the Christ is God. ok, but explain the persons, easy, if you're the EQUAL "SHARE" of someone then you're that person. scripture, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.

who brought salvation unto God? himself. ..... by being in flesh, his "OWN" ARM. do this sound strange, an ARM of Flesh? NO, listen, when Sennacherib king of Assyria invaded Judah, king Hezekiah spoke to his People. scripture,

2 Chronicles 32:6 "And he set captains of war over the people, and gathered them together to him in the street of the gate of the city, and spake comfortably to them, saying,

2 Chronicles 32:7 "Be strong and courageous, be not afraid nor dismayed for the king of Assyria, nor for all the multitude that is with him: for there be more with us than with him:

2 Chronicles 32:8 "With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the LORD our God to help us, and to fight our battles. And the people rested themselves upon the words of Hezekiah king of Judah".

did you hear? "with him is an ARM of Flesh. it was king Sennacherib ARMY. his power was in his ARMY, here this ARMY is describe as an "ARM" of Flesh, the king POWER.

well Christ is the POWER, or "ARM" of God in FLESH, God's OWN Arm. in carnal terms an ARMY of ONE.

Christ is the POWER and WISDOM of God, God himself. scripture, 1 Corinthians 1:24 "But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

Here, Christ is God POWER, manifested in flesh as a man. not to fight carnal wars, but the spiritual battle. and we are commanded to do the same in him. Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places".

until next time. .....

Old 05-10-2018, 02:54 PM

1,613 posts, read 1,031,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
Exactly 6.3 angels can dance on the head of a pin, according to my calculations.
Can you show your working out please?

Old 05-10-2018, 05:44 PM

23,239 posts, read 10,518,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
I have written, or addressed many Post here in this topic, and in other topics.

I suggest any who disagree with what I have written please put it on the table for discussion.
LOL, what in the world?

You wont even admit what you read, why would somebody bring a debate to you?

Old 05-10-2018, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
LOL, what in the world?

You wont even admit what you read, why would somebody bring a debate to you?
to know the truth, I could be wrong?....... (smile), ......

but I don't believe so, hence the debate?....

Old 05-11-2018, 07:09 AM

Quote:

people, people.

there is only one God who is Spirit, that we agree. if God is a Spirit, whom many say is the Father, and the Holy Spirit is Spirit, then one is looking at two Spirit. and that's anti bible.

the Holy Spirit is the FATHER, he's "HOLY". be ye holy for I AM Holy.

Who is speaking there? the one whom many calls FATHER or the one may who calls the "Holy" Spirit, who is God, because God is a Spirit. which one?

Old 05-11-2018, 02:13 PM

1,613 posts, read 1,031,444 times
Quote:

You're incorrigible. It's not possible to just discuss with you, never mind debate you, without steam coming out of the ears - that's why I'm not rising to it - all those smiles, and instructions to "read it again", etc, etc It comes across as so condescending, it's as if you're taking the p155. So not , but funny in another way, and hence why I say incorrigible.

I mean, "people, people" !!?? What sort of an address is that? Just who do you think you are - The pope?

...there, I said it.

But you're probably a really nice guy over a pint in the pub, but I probably wouldn't be able to fit a word in edgeways, (as you expound the root words), and I like to do at least half of the talking.

You carry on. Don't change.

Last edited by Age-enduring; 05-11-2018 at 02:23 PM..

Old 05-11-2018, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Age-enduring View Post
You're incorrigible. It's not possible to just discuss with you, never mind debate you, without steam coming out of the ears - that's why I'm not rising to it - all those smiles, and instructions to "read it again", etc, etc It comes across as so condescending, it's as if you're taking the p155. So not , but funny in another way, and hence why I say incorrigible.

...there, I said it.

But you're probably a really nice guy over a pint in the pub, but I probably wouldn't be able to fit a word in edgeways, (as you expound the root words), and I like to do at least half of the talking.

You carry on. Don't change.
first thanks for the reply. see, at least I thank people for their reply.

sometime people are pre-judged and misunderstood. but that's ok

second, thanks for saying "I'M incorrigible". Ephesians 6:10 "Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might".

the "truth", one is not able to be correct it, nor improve on it, neither can any man reform it. ...

Third, thanks, "But you're probably a really nice guy over a pint in the pub, but I probably wouldn't be able to fit a word in edgeways, (as you expound the root words)".

you got to get all of the information to be "FULLY" pepared.

but thanks any way for the invite.... (smile).

fourth, thanks, I will carry on, and you too. ... (smile).. I Sure will not change.

see how many thanks I gave..... now concering christian manners, I use to greet all every morning with GINOLJC, but was told not to. and I thank each for their reply, but how many time any said, 101c thanks for your reply even if you agree or not .... excluding a few. but if you say you're a christian where is your manners?.

go back an look at my post ... let's say a week ago I thank people for their responses if I agree with them or Not.

and if you want to judge 101c that's ok too, for the scriptures are true, Romans 14:13 "Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity