Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2018, 10:51 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times

Advertisements

I was talking about this with my dad the other day and the more I thought about it and looked at what the bible says about the AC in general, It actually should be very easy to identify him when he comes unto the global stage...

The bible says he will be well liked and do many good things, and even appearing to have solved the worlds problems very quickly and easily, but it also says he will perform supernatural acts, such as calling fire down from the sky.

Its 2018 right now, we have the internet, Youtube, FB, etc, Ive never ever seen anyone in the entire world doing something like this, and I have to imagine the first time ANY person does, it will be instant news the world over pretty quick, so the first person who has supernatural abilities, is most likely going to be the AC, especially if he meets all the other descriptions...right?

The only exception I can think of that possibly throw a wrench into this, would be if there are numerous people at the same time, all having supernatural abilities and performing them for crowds of people, tv cameras, etc. It would be difficult then to pick out who is the real deal, but that seems unlikely there would ever be a time when numerous people with abilities like this, are on the global stage, all at the same time.

Can anyone dispute this or show how I may be wrong? Looking back thru history I cannot think of a single person that has EVER had supernatural abilities, if anyone can name one or two, Id like to know them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2018, 10:52 AM

2,516 posts, read 1,696,468 times
Go see a shrink

Old 04-18-2018, 11:06 AM

1,613 posts, read 1,028,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I was talking about this with my dad the other day and the more I thought about it and looked at what the bible says about the AC in general, It actually should be very easy to identify him when he comes unto the global stage...

The bible says he will be well liked and do many good things, and even appearing to have solved the worlds problems very quickly and easily, but it also says he will perform supernatural acts, such as calling fire down from the sky.

Its 2018 right now, we have the internet, Youtube, FB, etc, Ive never ever seen anyone in the entire world doing something like this, and I have to imagine the first time ANY person does, it will be instant news the world over pretty quick, so the first person who has supernatural abilities, is most likely going to be the AC, especially if he meets all the other descriptions...right?

The only exception I can think of that possibly throw a wrench into this, would be if there are numerous people at the same time, all having supernatural abilities and performing them for crowds of people, tv cameras, etc. It would be difficult then to pick out who is the real deal, but that seems unlikely there would ever be a time when numerous people with abilities like this, are on the global stage, all at the same time.

Can anyone dispute this or show how I may be wrong? Looking back thru history I cannot think of a single person that has EVER had supernatural abilities, if anyone can name one or two, Id like to know them.
My belief in a literal AC figure faded out of view when I accepted that a physical return / second coming of JC was erroneous doctrine. Because he talked about coming on the clouds - his parousia / presence - and there is evidence that that happened in AD 66 to 70. Secular historians recorded it - armies on horseback in the sky and the rider on the white horse etc.

Old 04-18-2018, 11:16 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,184,822 times
It's just a fanciful story. The bible is full of them.

Old 04-18-2018, 11:43 AM

23,156 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Quote:

I called fire down from heaven in the company of 50 people when I was in Jail for 6 months. I had watched a solar flare bring a solar storm on every Jewish holy day one year, and it was 3 weeks to Purim, and I made a very big deal about calling fire down from heaven, that from 3 weeks from that day on Purim morning at 8 A.M. the tv would be turned on like every morning but the first thing we would hear about was a solar storm{FIRE} headed from heaven to Earth, from the sun, and the whole world would be speaking of it on Purim morning. I WAS the Anti-Christ and I had proven it.

It happened exactly as I said it would, and 50 people had gathered round that TV to come and mock me in a very serious, BAD way, but when the very first words they said, it was as if it was set up, the very first words is that we may be in trouble today from a burst of fire and radiation, but it was not as bad as was suspected. But the fact that I actually performed great miracles and even called things into being was just to let me know that it WASN"T by the spirit of God but by the spirit of Satan in pure vanity as Elijah walked around doing.

We are to die as Elijah and his judgment to be raised in the strength of Elisha who had compassion and would now teach the Gentiles instead of killing them.

But every single inmate turned around and looked t me and half of them were in tears, and from that moment, I had become a devil.

I have several witnesses in here that watched me call an Earthquake where one hadn't been felt in decades, and I have done this ON THIS FORUM 3 times. The last time was for an Atheist, and it happened just as I said it would happen.

Calling fir down from heaven aint no big deal, and neither is calling an earthquake because EVEN WHEN YOU DO, people think it is a coincidence, but these things are not meant to happen to prop a person up, strength is given to some people of faith who had received the spirit AND THE POWER of Elijah, but for A person doing the works of Elijah, he is just a vain false prophet. Those first disciples wanted to do the works of Elijah and Jesus turned around and told them,'' You speak from your father Satan.''

Elijah called fire down from heaven more than once, and he was a man of great faith and given a bit of power, but only to his downfall.

Elijah went to that mountain saying,'' I am the only one left in the kingdom of Ephraim,'' but God told him of the 7000 reserved which Paul was a member of.

But God flat out told Elijah,'' HEY, ELIJAH, Maybe you called fire down from heaven, BUT I WAS NOT IN YOUR FIRE.''

Revelation was written to the Gentile who receives the spirit of Elijah and when this happens, God gives his two witnesses power, and those two witnesses are inside of YOU. If you get the spirit of Elijah, you will begin your walk in Elijah, IN THOSE 42 months, and this is why it shows that anyone who messes with Elijah must be killed by the fire that comes out of Elijah's mouth. When you are given power, you begin a vain walk because YO KNOW a spirit has come, and everything you hear and say seems as prophesy, you are given power, but ONLY so that you will come to he conclusion that the power you have been given was given to BOTH witnesses, and so the vanity of a person comes out, and he calls solar flares, calls earthquakes and they come, but they aren't for building a person up, the power is given so the person will go all the way to death.

The person who has been given power to call down fire from heaven, he has that fire in his mouth because he is walking around proud as Elijah and although he has fire in his mouth, GOD IS NOT IN HIS FIRE.

Revelation 13
The Beast Out of the Sea
1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, {Ephraim}and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns{Ten tribes of Ephraim}, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 2And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. 3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. 4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? 5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two month{42 months of Elijah in Ephraim}. 6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. 8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. 9If any man have an ear, let him hear. 10He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
The Beast Out of the Earth
11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Everything you are reading here concerns the 42 months that Elijah went against the ten tribes, they are the ten horns, their name IS,'' The sands of the seas.''

Everything you are reading is showing a person beginning on Tishri 1, and walking through the fall Holy days where they had been given the spirit and power of Elijah, But Elijah failed, ANF HE MUST DIE, you must finish your 42 months to go all the way to death as a Gentile to become a Jew and to finish the remaining 3 and a half years.

That anti-Christ IS WITHIN YOU, Jesus spoke of this saying,'' LET THE READE UNDERSTAND.''

YOU are the temple, that abomination is within YOU, YOU have to decide to stop being the son of Adam and Eve, and YOU HAVE TO OVERCOME THEM, YOU have to become a virgin and YOU have to study long and hard for Christ to FINALLY be formed in YOU.

Revelation is written to the person who receives the spirit of Elijah to die as a Gentile, and to be reborn a Jew, and it is kingdom against kingdom INSIDE YOU.

The sons of lawlessness will be revealed in ALL people and they are the ones going to torment, NOT YOU.

Jesus went down into hell and took the keys, UNDERSTAND that Jesus fulfilled the prophesy spoken to Eve saying,'' A son will be born who crushes the head of the serpent,'' but the serpent having his head crushed, he bites the heel of Jesus, and Jesus dies.

THAT HEAD WOUND WILL BE HEALED.

That head wound is healed and this concerns the believer, the spirit of Satan was crushed, but after Jesus came and went, the head wound of that serpent is healed when the two witnesses are given power, and a person begins walking in the spirit of Satan calling fire, fire coming out of his mouth to kill his enemies instead of having compassion.

You are to morph into a NEW creature.

Just like Trout said recently, we change into something else.

Those 7 seals are 7 linen wraps that you put on a dead man, and the idea is that these wraps are a cocoon that turns a person into a new creature and as those wraps of death come off, we are witnessing the slow resurrection of a Gentile who has went all the way to death in his vanity and in the spirit of Satan.

We have to OVERCOME.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-18-2018 at 11:55 AM..

Old 04-18-2018, 12:05 PM

33,230 posts, read 26,447,455 times
Quote:

The antichrist is called by Paul 'the man of lawlessness' in 2 Thessalonians chapter 2. This is the same person who in Daniel 9:26 is referred to as the 'prince who is to come.' In Daniel 9:27 it is said that he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week. That week is the 70th week of Daniel's 70 weeks (of years) prophecy and refers to the Tribulation which according to the futuristic view is still a future event. And according to the futuristic pre-Tribulational view will not occur until after the church has been raptured.

According to Paul in 2 Thessalonians the man of lawlessness (the antichrist) cannot be revealed until that which restrains him is taken out of the way. The most reasonable candidate for who or what it is that restrains the antichrist from appearing is the Holy Spirit who indwells the church-age believer. And so, according to the futuristic view, once the church has been raptured the Holy Spirit will cease His restraining ministry which will allow the antichrist (the man of lawlessness) to appear. Once he makes a firm covenant with the many (a piece treaty with Israel), that will signal the beginning of the seven year Tribulation. That then will be how the antichrist is definitely recognized by those who living at that time and who have studied the Scriptures will identify him. And yes, he will be enabled by Satan to perform many miraculous acts. It is also true that in the aftermath of the rapture the person who is the anti-christ, and who will be a very charismatic individual will rise to the occasion and solve the world's problems and provide an explanation for what happened to the many people who mysteriously vanished in the rapture.

If you don't believe that the church will be raptured, or if you hold to a post-Tribulational rapture view then you will disagree with parts of what was said above. I myself do hold to the pre-Tribulational rapture view and so do believe that things will occur as I described.

Old 04-18-2018, 07:16 PM

1,183 posts, read 537,070 times
Matthew 24:24 (ASV) For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.

Whoops. There is that word again

Old 04-18-2018, 07:18 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,184,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumTingy View Post
Matthew 24:24 (ASV) For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.

Yeah.

That silly word.

That weak egos cling to.

Old 04-18-2018, 07:30 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,360,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumTingy View Post

You haven't been "selected" and are merely attempting to promote yourself.

Old 04-18-2018, 07:36 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,033,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
The antichrist is called by Paul 'the man of lawlessness' in 2 Thessalonians chapter 2. This is the same person who in Daniel 9:26 is referred to as the 'prince who is to come.' In Daniel 9:27 it is said that he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week. That week is the 70th week of Daniel's 70 weeks (of years) prophecy and refers to the Tribulation which according to the futuristic view is still a future event. And according to the futuristic pre-Tribulational view will not occur until after the church has been raptured.

According to Paul in 2 Thessalonians the man of lawlessness (the antichrist) cannot be revealed until that which restrains him is taken out of the way. The most reasonable candidate for who or what it is that restrains the antichrist from appearing is the Holy Spirit who indwells the church-age believer. And so, according to the futuristic view, once the church has been raptured the Holy Spirit will cease His restraining ministry which will allow the antichrist (the man of lawlessness) to appear. Once he makes a firm covenant with the many (a piece treaty with Israel), that will signal the beginning of the seven year Tribulation. That then will be how the antichrist is definitely recognized by those who living at that time and who have studied the Scriptures will identify him. And yes, he will be enabled by Satan to perform many miraculous acts. It is also true that in the aftermath of the rapture the person who is the anti-christ, and who will be a very charismatic individual will rise to the occasion and solve the world's problems and provide an explanation for what happened to the many people who mysteriously vanished in the rapture.

If you don't believe that the church will be raptured, or if you hold to a post-Tribulational rapture view then you will disagree with parts of what was said above. I myself do hold to the pre-Tribulational rapture view and so do believe that things will occur as I described.

26 And after the sixty-two weeks, the anointed one will be cut off, and he will be no more, and the people of the coming monarch will destroy the city and the Sanctuary, and his end will come about by inundation, and until the end of the war, it will be cut off into desolation.

This is talking about King Agrippa and Titus...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity