Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2018, 10:07 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,808,992 times

Advertisements

So,
Full moon to Full moon a 120 days will be accounted for.
Oh how the land of milk and honey flows with the Water of Life increasing the fruits of Spirit.
Such a yr reminds me of a flower that ole shlomo looked for and found yet forgot to share just as the Lord taught. The Shepherd Aaron[and staff]{almond blossom} even in his failure was an example of fruition. I wonder if solomon realized if his reign was met with a gentle passerby. And all the empty promises of the heart of a man were revealed.
I doubt many here have considered the ark.
Who here has ever took account of of every word spoken in the Spirit of discipline?

Last edited by pinacled; 06-02-2018 at 10:19 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2018, 11:40 PM

Could solomon be born again?

Old 06-03-2018, 02:12 AM

Anyone looking at the sky tonight?

Old 06-03-2018, 04:01 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,729,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
So,
Full moon to Full moon a 120 days will be accounted for.
Oh how the land of milk and honey flows with the Water of Life increasing the fruits of Spirit.
Such a yr reminds me of a flower that ole shlomo looked for and found yet forgot to share just as the Lord taught. The Shepherd Aaron[and staff]{almond blossom} even in his failure was an example of fruition. I wonder if solomon realized if his reign was met with a gentle passerby. And all the empty promises of the heart of a man were revealed.
I doubt many here have considered the ark.
Who here has ever took account of of every word spoken in the Spirit of discipline?
there was another brother....wiser....talking about fruits was just studying amos 9 !

Old 06-03-2018, 04:05 PM

Quote:
bamidar [
14 {}18
'The Lord is slow to anger and abundantly kind, forgiving iniquity and transgression, Who cleanses [some] and does not cleanse [others], Who visits the iniquities of parents on children, even to the third and fourth generations.' יחיְהֹוָ֗ה אֶ֤רֶךְ אַפַּ֨יִם֙ וְרַב־חֶ֔סֶד נֹשֵׂ֥א עָוֹ֖ן וָפָ֑שַׁע וְנַקֵּה֙ לֹ֣א יְנַקֶּ֔ה פֹּקֵ֞ד עֲוֹ֤ן אָבוֹת֙ עַל־בָּנִ֔ים עַל־שִׁלֵּשִׁ֖ים וְעַל־רִבֵּעִֽים:

Bamidbar (In the wilderness...) (Numbers) for In him was life,
and the life was the light of mankind.

devarim [
5 {}9
You shall not prostrate yourself before them, nor worship them, for I, the Lord your God, am a zealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the sons, upon the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me. טלֹֽא־תִשְׁתַּֽחֲוֶ֥ה לָהֶ֖ם וְלֹ֥א תָֽעָבְדֵ֑ם כִּ֣י אָֽנֹכִ֞י יְהֹוָ֤ה אֱלֹהֶ֨יךָ֙ אֵ֣ל קַנָּ֔א פֹּ֠קֵ֠ד עֲו*ֹ֨ן אָב֧וֹת עַל־בָּנִ֛ים וְעַל־שִׁלֵּשִׁ֥ים וְעַל־רִבֵּעִ֖ים לְשֽׂנְאָֽי:

Devarim (The words...) (Deuteronomy)}5 The light shines in the darkness,
and the darkness has not suppressed it.

Blessed is the Holy One.

Forgive me readers if This is too much.
Do not be dissuaded.
Everything in due time.
Keep your yes, and no, and study with the Wonderfull Counselor.

Blessings Always.
Yes he is good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6_BLuhr0HQ

Old 06-04-2018, 08:38 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,046,109 times
Anybody else figured out yet that the time from Passover to Pentecost is to re-create the garden with trees full of fruits, and milk and honey flowing for Him to return to and walk through with the new Adam in the cool of the day (His breath) again? The next of the great 3 is, after all, TABERNACLES. Blessings....

Old 06-04-2018, 09:01 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,046,109 times
Quote:

For you....

https://www.facebook.com/BeautifulNa...54050866/?t=15

Old 06-04-2018, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Anybody else figured out yet that the time from Passover to Pentecost is to re-create the garden with trees full of fruits, and milk and honey flowing for Him to return to and walk through with the new Adam in the cool of the day (His breath) again? The next of the great 3 is, after all, TABERNACLES. Blessings....
yep and it also must be noted that from Sheni to Tabernacles is 5 months... remind you of anything? for 5 months Elizabeth(a daughter of the Oath of Eve's promises ) was hiding her pregnancy ... talking about hiding ....

Luk 1:24

And after those days his wife Elisabeth conceived, and hid herself five months, saying,

Rev 9:5

And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
Rev 9:10

And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months

is this just a coincidence? I have not believed in coincidences for a while now.. that this judgment is 5 months also remind anyone of say the Hebrews Exodus??

from a Peshach Sheni to a tabernacle,

He is Good but He is also Holy..
people do not want to remember that side of our very good God..
but Holy is the Lord also!
Holy is ultimately the very definition of Goodness.
it is sin that is death and can never "save" anyone .

Yep, and can we guess that the Blood of Christ on the doorposts of our heart.. is the only BUg killer that will keep those things away ? ..
maybe some patient endurance wouldn't hurt either ?

Old 06-04-2018, 06:58 PM

Quote:
I don't know what is in the night but in the day mercury and the Sun are in the base of V in the Bull horns.. I don'tknow if that mans anything but I will keep my eyes open for maybe some truth being told to the gentiles nations..

I don't know why I woudl want to read it today as it isn't a feast or anythng I can think of..
but maybe because is between in the bull horns perfectly.. as if it was a bill board in time about this time we are in now....... I would say
Jupitar/ king is in libra which is the scales .. so the king is maybe doing some kind of weights and measure/judgement/ evaluations of the bull nations or the 7 sisters (7 church / 7clans) maybe .

Saturn is in Sagittarius for a while makes me think of true nehillim/ like preflood and their wars maybe ..
the moon is in the water bearer (if the moon is Jesus or the church or zion or maybe more depending on the context of the rest of the sky maybe) .. .. maybe someone is getting washed.

promised scriptures of like bellies of living water is one thought when I see that sign/ constellation ..

Jhn 7:38

He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Vesus is in/with one of the twins.

so how I ask my question is like ..... so if the sky were a bill board could anyone build a story or prophesy from the Bible with such information it gives us ?

it might be worth a prayer to seek wisdom . I haven't looked a tthe sky for months now , well since vesus and Uranus almost kissed.. but didn't...... is it worthy of a prayer for seeking more wisdom? if there is any good reason to see what it might mean.
or does it trigger anything about our world today?
Or story from his word?

just Saturn in Sagittarius makes me think of " Mathew 24" wars wars and rumors of wars.

and Jupiter in Libra and it symbol of weights and measures ( even biometrics?)
in the bull nations or judgments is at least interesting to think or pray about such consequences of such things worldwide ..

. but the end is not yet.. it is still the beginning of birth pains. kingdom against kingdom .. but not yet ....just the beginning ..."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity