Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2018, 12:25 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,808,992 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumTingy View Post
I backed my statements with Scriptures while you dance your *** with Ms Legalism.
ham the spam is a bot. cut copy paste repeat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2018, 02:05 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,365,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
ham the spam is a bot. cut copy paste repeat.
What's this, "Ham the spam?"

Old 10-16-2018, 07:18 PM

23,164 posts, read 10,455,314 times
He's talking about me, cute.

Old 10-16-2018, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
What's this, "Ham the spam?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
He's talking about me, cute.
Then, he is claiming to have beliefs or a moral standard to which his own behavior does not conform.

Old 10-16-2018, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Then, he is claiming to have beliefs or a moral standard to which his own behavior does not conform.
Oh,
How so?
If I recall correctly you suppose fact to be relevant to the discourse amongst this sub forum.
Would you care to examine the facts of han's post by every word, utterance, and what Not?
Shall I take a poll count of the inconceivable amount of times Han has openly claimed to not have the Holy Spirit. And then procede in provoking others with an incessant challenge that is all too familiar a standard that is well known to be spiritually wrong.
Never is a person to ever use doubt as a weapon. Ah, the insanity of it all is somewhat reminiscent of things not to speak.

Bless those who curse.

Old 10-16-2018, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Oh, How so?

If I recall correctly you suppose fact to be relevant to the discourse amongst this sub forum.
Would you care to examine the facts of han's post by every word, utterance, and what Not?
Shall I take a poll count of the inconceivable amount of times Han has openly claimed to not have the Holy Spirit. And then proceed in provoking others with an incessant challenge that is all too familiar a standard that is well known to be spiritually wrong.

Never is a person to ever use doubt as a weapon. Ah, the insanity of it all is somewhat reminiscent of things not to speak.

Bless those who curse.
I have read his posts (all of them) and I understand why he holds to his particular views or beliefs.
However, I am just surprised that you would turn on a friend and treat him as if he were the enemy.

Old 10-16-2018, 10:59 PM

Quote:
I have read his posts (all of them) and I understand why he holds to his particular views or beliefs.
However, I am just surprised that you would turn on a friend and treat him as if he were the enemy.
What ever are you carrying on about.
Han has countless times stated there is no Holy Spirit for believers.

So,
What does that tell you about han's belief?

Old 10-16-2018, 11:08 PM

63,817 posts, read 40,099,995 times
Quote:
So,
What does that tell you about han's belief?
It tells me he is just as wrong as most of those who do not understand that the Holy Spirit abides with us all as the Comforter sent in Christ's name to guide us to the Truth God has "Written in our hearts." We differ in how much we listen to Him. Most listen to words "written in ink" and ignore what the Comforter reveals in our hearts in agape love.

Old 10-17-2018, 12:23 AM

23,164 posts, read 10,455,314 times
People had the spirit of God before Pentecost came, The rain of Pentecost was something else.

Old 10-17-2018, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Quote:

So, What does that tell you about han's belief?
It tells me that my own beliefs differ from yours and his, and his is inclusive of ALL people while yours is limited to ONLY those you believe are believers? Personally, I do not believe we have ever been separated from that which brought about our existence. And we never will be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity