Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2019, 07:36 AM

1,196 posts, read 753,387 times

Advertisements

Nisan 14 at Sunset ,Passover Night. (Luke 22:19,20 And He took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is My body which is given for you; do this in remembrance of Me". Likewise He also took the cup after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is shed for you). Jesus wants ALL of his followers to Remember this. because it's was now time for him to give up his life for ALL HUMANS! he did it because he loved us, but most importantly Jehovah God loved us. this is why He sent his Son ,(John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life).

what a Glorious occasion in which humans have by celebrating and showing LOVE to the Greatest Human who have ever lived! we as Jehovah's witnesses worldwide will partake in this Grand celebration. the Memorial will be on Friday evening, April 19, 2019. we lovingly invite ALL who would like to join us in this celebration, it last for about an Hour. and it will be scriptural explanations of why we do or don't concerning this event. 11 partook, Judas didn't! (John 13:21-27). the Event will be at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses near you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2019, 10:49 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,347,403 times
"For God so loves the world (humanity) that He sent His only begotten Son, ...so that whoever would believe Him should not remain lost..." by and through the corruption of man's theologies. It's alright to celebrate the full moon on April 19th - Good Friday, but don't you dare enjoy any other day of the year?

Old 04-12-2019, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
"For God so loves the world (humanity) that He sent His only begotten Son, ...so that whoever would believe Him should not remain lost..." by and through the corruption of man's theologies. It's alright to celebrate the full moon on April 19th - Good Friday, but don't you dare enjoy any other day of the year?
Jesus told ALL of his followers to remember this important event. because Jesus died for all of mankind. I don't celebrate any "full moon." and I don't get involved with man made pagan celebrations. mainly because Jesus said his followers wasn't part of this world, just as he wasn't ,(John 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world). I don't follow "traditions of man" ,(Colo.2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ). anyone who choose to it's their world, but my choice is NOT to. you have a good one!

Old 04-12-2019, 02:20 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,347,403 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo-50 View Post
Jesus told ALL of his followers to remember this important event. because Jesus died for all of mankind. I don't celebrate any "full moon." and I don't get involved with man made pagan celebrations. mainly because Jesus said his followers wasn't part of this world, just as he wasn't ,(John 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world). I don't follow "traditions of man" ,(Colo.2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ). anyone who choose to it's their world, but my choice is NOT to. you have a good one!
I have WITNESSED enough of what religion has done (negatively) to humanity to question its so called Authority.
Especially, when it comes to various sects that claim they are not of this world, while condemning their own family members.

Old 04-12-2019, 03:45 PM

15,853 posts, read 6,311,569 times
This is a very strange ritual the Watchtower has set up. If I were still a believer I would think it very sinister. Is what happens is wine and unleavened bread is passed row by row and no one except for those of the 144,000(that's a total throughout human history and not on earth now. There are very few of them.) are to partake. Everyone else is to hold it, refuse it, and pass it down. This is because Jesus' sacrifice has to pass through the 144,000 to make it to the "great crowd" who will live on earth. Those of the "great crowd" are forbidden from partaking of the wine and bread which symbolizes Jesus' sacrifice.

Old 04-12-2019, 03:55 PM

63,785 posts, read 40,047,381 times
Quote:
I have WITNESSED enough of what religion has done (negatively) to humanity to question its so-called Authority.
Especially, when it comes to various sects that claim they are not of this world while condemning their own family members.
Amen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
This is a very strange ritual the Watchtower has set up. If I were still a believer I would think it very sinister. Is what happens is wine and unleavened bread is passed row by row and no one except for those of the 144,000(that's a total throughout human history and not on earth now. There are very few of them.) are to partake. Everyone else is to hold it, refuse it, and pass it down. This is because Jesus' sacrifice has to pass through the 144,000 to make it to the "great crowd" who will live on earth. Those of the "great crowd" are forbidden from partaking of the wine and bread which symbolizes Jesus' sacrifice.
Well, it definitely cuts down on the cost of the ritual.

Old 04-12-2019, 04:08 PM

15,853 posts, read 6,311,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Amen.

Well, it definitely cuts down on the cost of the ritual.
Yeah they can save money for that expensive whisky and all the child sexual abuse lawsuits they are losing.

Old 04-12-2019, 09:22 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,172,280 times
Quote:
Yeah they can save money for that expensive whisky and all the child sexual abuse lawsuits they are losing.
JWs will be near-obsolete in two generations. Their enemy is education and they cannot win.

Old 04-12-2019, 10:36 PM

3,220 posts, read 923,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo-50 View Post
Nisan 14 at Sunset ,Passover Night. (Luke 22:19,20 And He took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is My body which is given for you; do this in remembrance of Me". Likewise He also took the cup after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is shed for you). Jesus wants ALL of his followers to Remember this. because it's was now time for him to give up his life for ALL HUMANS! he did it because he loved us, but most importantly Jehovah God loved us. this is why He sent his Son ,(John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life).

what a Glorious occasion in which humans have by celebrating and showing LOVE to the Greatest Human who have ever lived! we as Jehovah's witnesses worldwide will partake in this Grand celebration. the Memorial will be on Friday evening, April 19, 2019. we lovingly invite ALL who would like to join us in this celebration, it last for about an Hour. and it will be scriptural explanations of why we do or don't concerning this event. 11 partook, Judas didn't! (John 13:21-27). the Event will be at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses near you.
Those words aren't what you think. They're a smoke screen for sinners but the chosen see right through.

The body and blood of the son of man are divine. His divine flesh and blood are for those who come to the light and seek the kingdom of God in truth and faithfulness.

Old 04-13-2019, 11:06 AM

Quote:
it's NOT a "ritual of the watchtower." the bible CLEARLY shows that the 144,000 taken from Earth ,will be with Jesus in Heaven ,(Rev. 14:1-3 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps. And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth).

these have a special rule to play in Heaven. they will rules over a Righteous new Earth, with Jesus ,(Rev. 5: 9,10 And they sing a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, because you were slaughtered and with your blood you bought persons for God out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation. And has made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth). those who DOES NOT, have that Heavenly calling ,the ("Great crowd"). will be the ones living on a Righteous Earth, Jesus words ,(Matt. 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth). the wicked will be done away with ,(Psa. 37:9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth).

those who don't partake, as in actual putting it into their mouths. IF... they endure to the End, will be those living on Earth. they have NO right to take it, because they're NOT the ones going to Heaven. those who know by means of Jehovah's HS, that they're going to Heaven. they suppose to partake by mouth. everyone believes ALL good goes to Heaven, that's NOT what the bible shows. scriptures PROVES MANY will live on Earth. Jesus right now is King, he will soon rule over his Earthly faithful subjects. peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity