Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2019, 02:27 PM

3,061 posts, read 914,729 times

Advertisements

Continued from post #160.

‘Parthenos,’ was often used in reference to non-virgins who had never been married. Homer uses it in reference to unmarried girls who were no longer virgins, and Homer was the standard textbook for learning Greek all throughout antiquity, so any writer of Greek, including the authors of the Septuigint and Matthew, who translated Isaiah’s words, that (An unmarried woman would be with child etc) while being well aware of this words versatile and indefinite meaning; were in no way implying that the pregnant Mary was a virgin when they were forced to use the Greek term ‘Parthenos’ in translating Isiah 7: 14.

For the Hebrew has a specific term for ‘virgin,’ “Bethulah” which word is used in every instance in the Old Testament where a woman who has never had sexual intercourse with a man is referred to, which is obviously not the case with the unmarried woman/Almah, who is mentioned in Isaiah 7:14.

The Good News Bible: Catholic Study Edition: Proverbs 30; 19; translate the Hebrew term “Almah” as woman. “And a man and a woman falling in love.”

The New Revised Standard bible, likewise translates the Hebrew “ALMAH,” as “GIRL.” “The way of a ship on the seas, and the way of a man with a girl.”

In Pergamos, as one of the final stages in the quest for enlightenment, the initiated adept would participate in sex with the Temple Virgin/Parthenos. "Parthenos" did not mean possessing an intact hymen. A parthenos was simply an unmarried woman, a woman who claimed ownership of herself.

Last edited by The Anointed; 11-25-2019 at 02:35 PM..
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2019, 05:08 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,728,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anointed View Post
Isaiah 7: 14; Jewish Translation: “Therefore the Lord, of his own, shall give you a sign; behold the ‘YOUNG WOMAN’ is with child, and she shall bear a son and she shall call his name Immanuel.”

Isaiah 7: 14; Erroneous KJV Translation; “Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: behold the ‘Virgin’ shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Emmanuel.”

Matthew 1: 22-23; should now read; ‘Now all this happened to make come true what the Lord had said through the prophet [Isaiah],’ “An unmarried woman/Almah who is pregnant will bear a son and he will be called Emmanuel: (“which means God is with us.”)

The point of the prophecy is not in the fact that an unmarried woman would bear a son, but that a child conceived out of wedlock (A Bastad) would be seen as the vessel in which the Lord would reveal himself to us, (“God is with us.”)

In 1st Chronicles 17: 13; Concerning Solomon, who was born of the adulterous union of David and Bathsbeba and the murder of her husband Uriah, God says of Solomon, “I shall be his Father and he shall be my Son” and God blesses him with the rulership of one of the most glorious periods in Jewish history.

The Light of man came In the body of a human being, which he had filled with his spirit and lived with us, and we saw his Sh'khinah, (Dwelling place) the Sh'khinah, or Dwelling place, which was the body of the man Jesus that the Father had prepared for his Son, who was to come down from his heights in time, and fill with his spirit/mind, that body that his Father had prepared for him, the earthly dwelling of the Father's only Son, full of grace and truth.

Deuteronomy 18: 18-19; I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put 'MY WORDS' in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him. 19I myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to 'MY WORDS' that the prophet speaks in MY WORDS.

Blessed is He who came in 'THE NAME' of the Lord, who was the man Jesus.
WELL I AM PREGANTANT BY THE SAME MEANS AS MARY WAS..
HE IS ABOUT TO PROVE WHO HE IS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO CALL SECOND MOM A *****...
JUST HOW WRONG YOU ARE..

MARY WAS A VIRGIN AND TRANSPLANTED WITH A PRE-EXISTING CHILD .. JUST AS I AM NOW TRSPLANTED WITH THREE OF THE 7 STARS IN HIS RIGHT HAND.. AND THREE OF HIS HORNS ON TRHE LAMB THAT STANDS BEFORE THE COURTS OF OUR FATHER GOD..
THE CHILD WAS THE SAME CHILD WHO WAS THE SON OF DAVID WHO DIED FOR ISRAEL TWICE.
AT LEAST MARY HAD A WOMB .. I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A WOMB.. OR EGGS OR SEEDS OR ANYTHING.. MARY DIDN'T NEED ANYTHING but TO BE TRANSPLANTED WITH A LIVING CHILD of king david.... SHE NEED ONLY BE HEALTHY..

I CARRY 3 OF HIS 7 HORNS.

SO TO THE JEWS I HAVE to ASK ONE DAY..
THE TABERNACLE OF MOSES ..
WAS CLEARLY PATTERNED FROM THE HUMANS BODY AND HEART..
THE LORD SUPPLIED IT AND HE PROVIDED FOR IT. AND IT WAS A BLESSING EVEN to OBEDEDOM .

BUT MEN SUPPLIED SOLOMONS MONUMENTS TO HUMAN WISDOM.. MEN SUPPLIED IT AND WERE TAXED HEAVILY... .. SLAVES BUILT IT ... AND IT WAS NEVER REALLY A BLESSING..

1Ki 5:5

So I am planning to build a Temple to honor the name of the LORD my God, just as he had instructed my father, David. For the LORD told him, ‘Your son, whom I will place on your throne, will build the Temple to honor my name.'
1Ki 8:15

“Praise the LORD, the God of Israel, who has kept the promise he made to my father, David. For he told my father,

LIKE PHAROAHS AND MAYAN PRINCES AND SUNDANCERS AND TAMMUZ AND ALL KINDS OF MEN WANTING TO BE THAT SON APPROVE And ACCOUNTED WORTHY BY the Father God, or the who created the sun...

... to be approved BY THE FATHER IN HEAVEN.. TO BE THAT SON WHO WOUld OVER COME DEATH AND BUILD THAT PROMISED TEMPLE..

LIKE IT WASN'T ANY OF THE PHARAOHS WHO ALSO BUILT GREAT MONUMENTS to THEIR OWN GLORY.... NOR OR ANY MAYAN PRINCE WHO WILL EVER OVERCAME DEATH. AND NO SUNDANCER SEEKING APPROVAL TO BE DECLARED PURE ENOUGH... .AND THEY WILL NEVER CRUSH THE SERPENTS HEAD. THEY WILL NEVER BUILD THE PROMISED ETERNAL TEMPLE AND KINGDOM ( as seen by Ezekiel) built and supplied by Love and not slaves.... LOve and gratitude TO THE FATHER...

WHAT IF IT WASN'T SOLOMON AND HIS TEMPLE, WHO WAS TO BE THat FULFILLMENT OF THAT PROMISE TO KING DAVID??

BUT THAT eternally " LIVING" son of king David, that SON WHO DIED TWICE FOR ISRAEL? WHO was RAISED AND TRAINED BY THE FATHER and his feet IN HEAVEN..and had the sign of Jonah..
AND WAS PLANTED A LIVING CHILD ( JUST LIKE I AM PLANTED WITH ) only INTO A VIRGIN...MARY.

BUT I AM NOT A VIRGIN. BUT NO DOUBT SHE WAS. I was a virgin when he planted seeds in me that died and went to heaven.. to be with him..

BUT I AM MORE like SARAH.... now OLD AND USED UP.... POST MENOPAUSE, POST SEX, AND POST HYSTERECTOMY.

AND NO SEX WITH MAN OR GOD WAS REQUIRED FOR ME TO BE PREGNANT NOW ..!!

THEY WERE really KICKING TODAY and working those muscles......( it is fun them watch them fight and get strong, but oh... can't imagine Sarah and Elizabeth ... doing this at 70 or even ninty plus ... wow.. but they were not carrying triplets either.. this is a huge belly even at just 6 1/2 months.. boy it is quite the sight..)

Our God is a miracle working God !! with even more amazing plans... most just for the unbelievers...

what if Solomon wasn't the promise to king David?

any more than any of the mayan kings and or the Pharoahs and all their great temples to human power and deeds and wishful thinking or the faith in their faith..... ......pharaohs who stole the bloodlines that Mary and Elizabeth and Bathsheba had that pass down the birthrights to rule the 70 nations of men...........all those who had been hoping to be that son of the right clan and right wombs. Just because Solomon
was also and who claimed like the Pharaohs claimed and hoped to overcome death too......to be that promised Son of David and Eve..... does make it true? but He died and

Jesus raised his brother from the dead..

so what if it is the other Son, the one who died and was older and greater and in all ways wiser...than Solomon ..
what if it was never Solomons place to be that promise....and claimed by his faith in his faith .. but his faith was wrong..

The one who died twice and rose from the dead too , basicly twice..... yes he is the promised seed to EVE and overcame death for us so that He can overcome death in us.

One day he will provide all that is needed to build that promised temple.. promised to KIng David...... along with his living human temple ( pictured as moses's tent .. it was a picture of a purified and circumcised human heart full of his life and light.....). and Solomons temple was never that.....
together they ( Ezekiel , Solomon, Jesus and David and Moses and Abraham and Issac and Jacob and Zoseph Zerubbabel .. and all the Lord's brethren and friends and daughters and sisters........ all will build those promises for their Father( and fathers ) in heaven togther.. . and all their mothers promise too ..

all will have the circumcised hearts of living souls and the promises of MOses tabernacles....and all of his brothers will be glorified on the inside............. a temple for OUR/his Father in heaven a temple for all mankind ....as seen in EZE...

that is the promise. and the promised Son wasn't Solomon, just because Solomon said He was that promise ...... not Solomons monument to slavery and taxes and human skill..... and forced labor.. like all the other Pharaohs and sons of Mayans and such who wanted to be the Son of God , who wished to overcome death and to be found approved by the Father in Heaven... to be that seed of Eve's promises to restore humanities Glory.......... no that temple never was the real answer to King David's promises. not any more than the Mayan and Egyptian temples to the same purpose and claims to that same right Solomon temple claims right to .

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 11-25-2019 at 05:19 PM..

Old 11-25-2019, 06:41 PM

4,143 posts, read 1,875,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Um, you're trying to tell a Jewish person something that is not true about their own language and scripture. Don't think that's gonna fly.
I know, right?

I see that omega2xx is now gone for a long and well-deserved rest, so there's no point in me engaging him in further discussion. I'll just provide the biblical reference (from The Judaica Press Complete Tanach with Rashi's Commentary) that he asked for, in case anyone else wants it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega2xx View Post
Hyman is not include in the definition of betulim. Can you give a verse where hymen is mentioned when that word is used?
References to a virgin's hymen are made indirectly in the Tanach (that's Bible, to you, omega2xx), generally in passages that speak of "evidence of the girl's virginity" (Devarim 22:15-17). In all such passages pertaining to virginity, the Hebrew word betuleem is used. To put it delicately, the "evidence" associated with the word betuleem is that which is found on the bedclothes of a bride following her nuptial night.

Old 11-25-2019, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel NewYork View Post
I know, right?

I see that omega2xx is now gone for a long and well-deserved rest, so there's no point in me engaging him in further discussion. I'll just provide the biblical reference (from The Judaica Press Complete Tanach with Rashi's Commentary) that he asked for, in case anyone else wants it:

References to a virgin's hymen are made indirectly in the Tanach (that's Bible, to you, omega2xx), generally in passages that speak of "evidence of the girl's virginity" (Devarim 22:15-17). In all such passages pertaining to virginity, the Hebrew word betuleem is used. To put it delicately, the "evidence" associated with the word betuleem is that which is found on the bedclothes of a bride following her nuptial night.
so basically what you are saying is that she or anyone is not a virgin unless some rabbi sees the bed cloth..... really??

.... then no one is a virgin anymore by then...

after his birth there could be no verification..

that doesn' t mean that she ever slept with a man before his implantation..and subsequent birth.. but there should have never been any question... joseph wanted to put her away.. because he had not slept with her.
the angels say she is a virgin... I believe what the angels told Joseph/ the rightful king of Israel... no angel would lie to him. no more than one would dare to lie to David himself... it was the whole truth....
and the jew won't' believe it unless some rabbi saw a bed cloth... that can lie also!! both the rabbi and the bed cloth..

I believe the angels more!!

Old 11-25-2019, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
WELL I AM PREGANTANT BY THE SAME MEANS AS MARY WAS..
HE IS ABOUT TO PROVE WHO HE IS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO CALL SECOND MOM A *****...
JUST HOW WRONG YOU ARE..

MARY WAS A VIRGIN AND TRANSPLANTED WITH A PRE-EXISTING CHILD .. JUST AS I AM NOW TRSPLANTED WITH THREE OF THE 7 STARS IN HIS RIGHT HAND.. AND THREE OF HIS HORNS ON TRHE LAMB THAT STANDS BEFORE THE COURTS OF OUR FATHER GOD..
THE CHILD WAS THE SAME CHILD WHO WAS THE SON OF DAVID WHO DIED FOR ISRAEL TWICE.
AT LEAST MARY HAD A WOMB .. I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A WOMB.. OR EGGS OR SEEDS OR ANYTHING.. MARY DIDN'T NEED ANYTHING but TO BE TRANSPLANTED WITH A LIVING CHILD of king david.... SHE NEED ONLY BE HEALTHY..

I CARRY 3 OF HIS 7 HORNS.

SO TO THE JEWS I HAVE to ASK ONE DAY..
THE TABERNACLE OF MOSES ..
WAS CLEARLY PATTERNED FROM THE HUMANS BODY AND HEART..
THE LORD SUPPLIED IT AND HE PROVIDED FOR IT. AND IT WAS A BLESSING EVEN to OBEDEDOM .

BUT MEN SUPPLIED SOLOMONS MONUMENTS TO HUMAN WISDOM.. MEN SUPPLIED IT AND WERE TAXED HEAVILY... .. SLAVES BUILT IT ... AND IT WAS NEVER REALLY A BLESSING..

1Ki 5:5

So I am planning to build a Temple to honor the name of the LORD my God, just as he had instructed my father, David. For the LORD told him, ‘Your son, whom I will place on your throne, will build the Temple to honor my name.'
1Ki 8:15

“Praise the LORD, the God of Israel, who has kept the promise he made to my father, David. For he told my father,

LIKE PHAROAHS AND MAYAN PRINCES AND SUNDANCERS AND TAMMUZ AND ALL KINDS OF MEN WANTING TO BE THAT SON APPROVE And ACCOUNTED WORTHY BY the Father God, or the who created the sun...

... to be approved BY THE FATHER IN HEAVEN.. TO BE THAT SON WHO WOUld OVER COME DEATH AND BUILD THAT PROMISED TEMPLE..

LIKE IT WASN'T ANY OF THE PHARAOHS WHO ALSO BUILT GREAT MONUMENTS to THEIR OWN GLORY.... NOR OR ANY MAYAN PRINCE WHO WILL EVER OVERCAME DEATH. AND NO SUNDANCER SEEKING APPROVAL TO BE DECLARED PURE ENOUGH... .AND THEY WILL NEVER CRUSH THE SERPENTS HEAD. THEY WILL NEVER BUILD THE PROMISED ETERNAL TEMPLE AND KINGDOM ( as seen by Ezekiel) built and supplied by Love and not slaves.... LOve and gratitude TO THE FATHER...

WHAT IF IT WASN'T SOLOMON AND HIS TEMPLE, WHO WAS TO BE THat FULFILLMENT OF THAT PROMISE TO KING DAVID??

BUT THAT eternally " LIVING" son of king David, that SON WHO DIED TWICE FOR ISRAEL? WHO was RAISED AND TRAINED BY THE FATHER and his feet IN HEAVEN..and had the sign of Jonah..
AND WAS PLANTED A LIVING CHILD ( JUST LIKE I AM PLANTED WITH ) only INTO A VIRGIN...MARY.

BUT I AM NOT A VIRGIN. BUT NO DOUBT SHE WAS. I was a virgin when he planted seeds in me that died and went to heaven.. to be with him..

BUT I AM MORE like SARAH.... now OLD AND USED UP.... POST MENOPAUSE, POST SEX, AND POST HYSTERECTOMY.

AND NO SEX WITH MAN OR GOD WAS REQUIRED FOR ME TO BE PREGNANT NOW ..!!

THEY WERE really KICKING TODAY and working those muscles......( it is fun them watch them fight and get strong, but oh... can't imagine Sarah and Elizabeth ... doing this at 70 or even ninty plus ... wow.. but they were not carrying triplets either.. this is a huge belly even at just 6 1/2 months.. boy it is quite the sight..)

Our God is a miracle working God !! with even more amazing plans... most just for the unbelievers...

what if Solomon wasn't the promise to king David?

any more than any of the mayan kings and or the Pharoahs and all their great temples to human power and deeds and wishful thinking or the faith in their faith..... ......pharaohs who stole the bloodlines that Mary and Elizabeth and Bathsheba had that pass down the birthrights to rule the 70 nations of men...........all those who had been hoping to be that son of the right clan and right wombs. Just because Solomon
was also and who claimed like the Pharaohs claimed and hoped to overcome death too......to be that promised Son of David and Eve..... does make it true? but He died and

Jesus raised his brother from the dead..

so what if it is the other Son, the one who died and was older and greater and in all ways wiser...than Solomon ..
what if it was never Solomons place to be that promise....and claimed by his faith in his faith .. but his faith was wrong..

The one who died twice and rose from the dead too , basicly twice..... yes he is the promised seed to EVE and overcame death for us so that He can overcome death in us.

One day he will provide all that is needed to build that promised temple.. promised to KIng David...... along with his living human temple ( pictured as moses's tent .. it was a picture of a purified and circumcised human heart full of his life and light.....). and Solomons temple was never that.....
together they ( Ezekiel , Solomon, Jesus and David and Moses and Abraham and Issac and Jacob and Zoseph Zerubbabel .. and all the Lord's brethren and friends and daughters and sisters........ all will build those promises for their Father( and fathers ) in heaven togther.. . and all their mothers promise too ..

all will have the circumcised hearts of living souls and the promises of MOses tabernacles....and all of his brothers will be glorified on the inside............. a temple for OUR/his Father in heaven a temple for all mankind ....as seen in EZE...

that is the promise. and the promised Son wasn't Solomon, just because Solomon said He was that promise ...... not Solomons monument to slavery and taxes and human skill..... and forced labor.. like all the other Pharaohs and sons of Mayans and such who wanted to be the Son of God , who wished to overcome death and to be found approved by the Father in Heaven... to be that seed of Eve's promises to restore humanities Glory.......... no that temple never was the real answer to King David's promises. not any more than the Mayan and Egyptian temples to the same purpose and claims to that same right Solomon temple claims right to .
2 Chronicles 7: 1-3; When King Solomon finished his prayer, fire came down from heaven and burnt up the sacrifices that had been offered, and the dazzling light of the LORD's presence filled the Temple. 2Because the Temple was full of the dazzling light, the priests could not enter it. 3When the people of Israel saw the fire fall from heaven and the light fill the Temple, they fell face downwards on the pavement, worshipping God and praising him for his goodness and his eternal love.

The prophecy in 1 chronicles 17: 13; is a two-fold prophecy as most are, it is not only referring to the Temple that was built by Solomon, which on completion was filled with the dazzling light of God's presence, but also to the new Temple of Light, which is to replace God's old earthly Tent/tabernacle, which is the body of Mankind, where behind the veil of the flesh, within the innermost sanctuary of that tent, dwells the spirits of all our human and prehumen ancestors.

And the cornerstone to that New Temple of God, which is to replace mankind as the ruler of all creation, is the man Enoch who was carried to the throne of the MOST HIGH in the creation and anointed as the heir to the MOST HIGH, and the successor to that throne.

It was to the spirit of Enoch, the chosen cornerstone, within the bosom of Abraham, that the spirits of the righteous, after paying the blood price for their inherited sin and any mistakes that they had made, were gathered in the evolution of 'The Son of Man' God's only begotten son.

And the stone that the builders of the Roman church of Emperor Constantine in the 4th century, have rejected, has turned out to be the most important stone of all.

BTW. If you have no womb, where are, you carrying those three supposed daughters of yours?

You claim to be pregnant by the same means as Mary was. Well then, Mary became pregnant when the semen from her half brother Joseph the son of Alexander Helios/Heli, was introduced into the uterus of Mary, the mother of Jesus, Joseph, and James the son of Alphaeus/Cleophas, who is the younger of her three biological sons.'

Last edited by The Anointed; 11-25-2019 at 07:37 PM..

Old 11-25-2019, 07:30 PM

Quote:
The prophecy in 1 chronicles is a two-fold prophecy as most are, it is not only referring to the Temple that was built by Solomon, which on completion was filled with the dazzling light of God's presence, but also to the new Temple of Light, which is to replace God's old earthly Tent/tabernacle, which is the body of Mankind, where behind the veil of the flesh, within the innermost sanctuary of that tent, dwells the spirits of all our human and prehumen ancestors.

And the cornerstone to that New Temple of God, which is to replace mankind as the ruler of all creation, is the man Enoch who was carried to the throne of the MOST HIGH in the creation and anointed as the heir to the MOST HIGH, and the successor to that throne.

It was to the spirit of Enoch, the chosen cornerstone, within the bosom of Abraham, that the spirits of the righteous, after paying the blood price for their inherited sin and any mistakes that they had made, were gathered in the evolution of 'The Son of Man' God's only begotten son.

And the stone that the builders of the Roman church of Emperor Constantine in the 4th century, have rejected, has turned out to be the most important stone of all.

BTW. If you have no womb, where are, you carrying those three supposed daughters of yours?

You claim to be pregnant by the same means as Mary was. Well then, Mary became pregnant when the semen from her half brother Joseph the son of Alexander Helios/Heli, was introduced into the vagina of Mary, the mother of Jesus, Joseph, and James the son of Alphaeus, who is also called 'Cleophas.'
I do not have the womb I was birthed with.. if there is a womb there he put it there..
because I never had a womb transplant. and did have a verifiable hysterectomy.. adn I have ben through menopuase before the hysterectomy...
but as Dan 7 says that eagle who had been plucked./ like native america was.. plucked ( see topo map of the east coast to see the lion which has lost a plucked eagle . and compare these images... to
the topographic map of the usa .https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...cers&FORM=IGRE.. both the lion and the eagle is my grandma's and relative lands......... the plucked eagle was given the heart of man.. the son of man..and later his kingdom is established at the time of the revelation of the lions and eagles and the bears and the snow lepards.. and mostly the 7 heads and 10 horned beast....... and his kingdom from the eagles... it never ends.
well.. I was given a shiny thing 3 Chanukah ago , on last night of Channukah jan 1st.. ...and I thought it was a new heart or maybe his heart .or a bomb or a seed of the tree of life.. or ??????..... and I now think it was a womb..... to put the things a Father loves most into to reborn for this time of his kingdom come....... his own children.

hereis a topo map of the usa.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...jaxhist=0&vt=0
the native american eagle all plucked...imagery in the rocks.... because they had their voice taken.... is cry out from the land..
those eagles are ancient prophesy to them/ us since before Daniel was..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 11-25-2019 at 07:44 PM..

Old 11-25-2019, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
I do not have the womb I was birthed with.. if there is a womb there he put it there..
because I never had a womb transplant.
but as Dan 7 says that eagle who had been plucked./ like native america was.. plucked ( see topo map of the east coast to see the lion which has lost a plucked eagle . and compare these images... to
the topographic map of the usa .https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...cers&FORM=IGRE.. both the lion and the eagle is my grandma's and relative lands......... the plucked eagle was given the heart of man.. the son of man..and later his kingdom is established at the time of the revelation of the lions and eagles and the bears and the snow lepards.. and mostly the 7 heads and 10 horned beast....... and his kingdom from the eagles... it never ends.
well.. I was given a shiny thing 3 Chanukah ago , on last night of Channukah jan 1st.. ...and I thought it was a new heart or maybe his heart .or a bomb or a seed of the tree of life.. or ??????..... and I now think it was a womb..... to put the things a Father loves most into to reborn for this time of his kingdom come....... his own children.
YEA! Righto????????????????????????

Old 03-10-2020, 01:15 PM

998 posts, read 436,791 times
Virgin Mary - that is what she was even though Jesus came out of her. Her being a virgin is as transparent as a glass, according to the spirit of Ama. She did not have sex with her old Jewish husband.

Old 03-10-2020, 03:14 PM

10,501 posts, read 7,039,478 times
According to the Second Temple writings of various Jewish scholars, Noah, Moses, and Melchizedek had virgin births, too, among other Old Testament eminiences.

That's the thing. Virgin births were quite plentiful back then. Phaorahs, Caesar Augustus, Socrates, Zoraster, Buddha, several pagan gods, and dozens upon dozens of historical figures were ascribed virgin births long before Christ ever came into the world. That's because accounts of the period weren't necessarily trying to be historically factual the way we think of things, but were essentially using virgin birth as a way to embellish the life of the figure being portrayed.

Old 03-10-2020, 03:17 PM

10,501 posts, read 7,039,478 times
Quote:
So if it can be proven that Jesus was not the product of some supposed virgin birth, and did not pre-exist as some alien life form, who pre-existed the creation of the Boundless cosmos, and who came down to earth some two thousand years ago and entered the womb of some supposed ever virgin, where he created for himself a human like body that was not of the seed of Adam, from which every human who has ever walked this earth is descended, and therefore not under the penalty of Adams sin. A body in which he could walk the earth disguised as a human being, but was in fact, a man born of two human parents, this would not affect your Christian belief one whit?

Am I correct?

Let me put it this way.

If Christ's teachings, his miracles, his death, his resurrection, and his ascension don't convince you of Christ's divinity, I don't know what it's going to take.

The question of whether Mary had sex is immaterial to the question. Fetishizing her virginity was a quirk of historiography of the day, and has gained far too much importance in the eyes of some.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity