Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2019, 11:31 AM

23,161 posts, read 10,455,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
The problem with your suppositions is that you think that the PROPHETS were recording HISTORY

The scriptures have been used by religious people to set up the various religions..... God does not have a religion but has spoken through the spirit about the development and evolution of the nations

The spirit of prophecy that inspired the Hebrew Scriptures was also in the apostles/prophets in the 1st century

it is the same SPIRIT.... WORD
The history is the history, and that history is of two nations, not one. Messiah ONLY brings a covenant for Ephraim and Judah and this is a fact of the covenant, but Christians don't seem to know the difference between Ephraim and Judah. Christians are looking at two different kingdoms made of two different people who are practicing OPPOSITE religions, one lawful, and one lawless.

Two different kingdoms where one nation practiced Judaism and the other nation became lawless pagans with a huge desire to bring Judaism down.

Israel was Judah's worst enemy and yet people mix them up as if they were the same people.

Why was Israel Judah's worst enemy?

Because the first king of Israel knew that if he let his people go up to Jerusalem to keep the feasts of the Lord, that all his people would revert back to the Lord in Jerusalem under the authority of the king of Judah, and so they had to invent their own religion, and the religion they invented is the exact same religion that Christians practice today in accepting the Babylonian feasts just as Israel had done. Israel had to go against Judaism, against the Lord's feasts, and it is the same struggle of Christians and Jews today.

Two different nations practicing two different religions, but all the history of Israel somehow ends up on Judah's head.

Judah has never abondoned their God, they are still home with the father and Christianity is still the prodigal herding swine.

Christians have no debate because they have no foundation, and where Gentiles converted to Judism at the first, they no longer do that, thus, they aren't under a covenant made for Ephraim and Judah and yet they quote all the promises made to Gentile converts in the New Testament and they try and apply those promises to themselves when they are neither Israel of Judah.

Old 05-29-2019, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post

The spirit of prophecy that inspired the Hebrew Scriptures was also in the apostles/prophets in the 1st century.

it is the same SPIRIT.... WORD
Are you referring to the spirit of Shavuot that fell upon the people keeping Pentecost counting the omer?

There was a rain of spirit that fell on men in those days, but for somebody to claim that same rain of spirit in these days is bizzar where nobody has any gifts.

The rain comes and goes, and we are waiting on a promised rain of the fall right now.

The spirit did come to the Apostles, but that was them, it was a spirit of the feast of weeks, but who practices Jewish feasts anymore?

Old 05-29-2019, 03:16 PM

3,061 posts, read 915,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Didn’t read the rest of the article, did you?...
I certainly did, even the link you provided, but I have read many statements by Jewish Rabbi's and proving them to be inaccurate I rejected them.

A couple in particular, were the explanation of who Jesse's eighth son was, and the fact that their Torah states the Israel was in Egypt for 430 years to the day, when the serious student Knows that they were only in Egypt for 215 years, and departed in the year 1567 B.C., 40 years before the destruction of Jericho.
I

Old 05-30-2019, 01:43 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,038,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anointed View Post
I certainly did, even the link you provided, but I have read many statements by Jewish Rabbi's and proving them to be inaccurate I rejected them.

A couple in particular, were the explanation of who Jesse's eighth son was, and the fact that their Torah states the Israel was in Egypt for 430 years to the day, when the serious student Knows that they were only in Egypt for 215 years, and departed in the year 1567 B.C., 40 years before the destruction of Jericho.
I
https://thetorah.com/how-many-years-...ites-in-egypt/

Old 05-30-2019, 01:45 AM

Quote:

I
That’s awful belligerent...

Old 05-30-2019, 03:39 AM

Quote:

I
Lol.

Old 05-30-2019, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Read your link and rejected it. Please reveal in what year, Jacob and his family entered Egypt? And we can go from there.

Old 05-30-2019, 05:57 AM

It is none issue.

Old 05-30-2019, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
It is none issue.
What is a non issue?

Old 05-30-2019, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Read your link and rejected it. Please reveal in what year, Jacob and his family entered Egypt? And we can go from there.
You go girl...Just keep thinking that you know it all when it comes to Judaism...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity