Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2019, 11:58 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,667,203 times

Advertisements

Better hope you are not in any of the worlds militaries when this happens, as it says ALL that fight alongside the earthly nations, will be punished severely afterwards, basically the flesh on their bodies will vaporize!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2019, 08:52 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,741,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tattina View Post
Lately there has been alot of talk about alien extra-terrestrials and whether they could be a threat to us. It could be that those who are against Christ want people on earth to panic when they see Christ and His angels come down to earth. People that don't know what is going on may fight against Christ.
yes I think when he sets the sukkah's down and covers regions of land and wildlife and his true believers...... the true unbelievers of God ( but for some reason they believe in "aliens" , and not that there is an original maker that is human with the power of God glorified in his being........ but they believe in extra-dimensional. but there can't be a good benevolent son of God there right? .....)

they will think it is aliens..and it might get real ugly from there.. fear is a son of a gun..
one nations seeing that another nation is vulnerable. attack each other..... or one nation decides to attack "the Aliens"( plasma like "forcefields" ) "pillars of clouds and fire" ( fire around her, glory in her ) like they came out of Egypt with, and rev10.. rainbows over his head and pillars of fire smoke and clouds at his feet.. .. ..

so I suspect they want to attack it, maybe with atomic weapons.. then they just happen to take out the rest of usa.. oh lucky china.? Russia ? ... or islamic confederation of 10 nations.. . and the three other beasts (in Dan 7) with us is who gets plucked..( see east coast topo map for what the rocks cry out has happened to us and will probably happen again ........ . the Islamic confederation of Jobs sons family..... the ten crowned 7 headed beast ..( Jobs sons 7 heads and three daughters, 10 crowns/ for 10 nations ) , which are now nearly all islamic..by the way , except the three daughters but they are working on it..)

except for the ancient righteous ones who were dead .. who now live (like Sheba, Hellen , maybe Candice etc)
and all of Job's real daughters are alive ...... the Son has redeemed them from Death itself .. to rebuild the nations with them and their rightful heirs.
yes times of trouble like have never been seen .. whole cities completely empty.. whole nations empty.. I think it is from men doing what only mankind ( a creature of death ) can do it to itself.. destroy .

and I don't know if that is before or after the resurrection...
(but I just edited to say.. he is saying this is true and has confirmed this.... .. take it from both His wWords and also it is what the minor prophets all reveal...and it is also.. the anniversary of " In loving memory of the 58 angels, in support of all the strong survivors and brave responders .. October 1, 2017" from Las vegas's terroristic attack )

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 10-01-2019 at 09:30 AM..

Old 10-01-2019, 11:03 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,426,926 times
Quote:
Lately there has been alot of talk about alien extra-terrestrials and whether they could be a threat to us. It could be that those who are against Christ want people on earth to panic when they see Christ and His angels come down to earth. People that don't know what is going on may fight against Christ.
If there are/were extraterrestrials that have visited this planet in the past, who return some time in the future.
It would explain a great deal of what has taken place on this earth; and it would also change the face of religion.

Old 10-01-2019, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Better hope you are not in any of the worlds militaries when this happens, as it says ALL that fight alongside the earthly nations, will be punished severely afterwards, basically the flesh on their bodies will vaporize!
I am a dive-master and have been diving all over the world for over a half-century from ten years of age. You would be surprised, astonished or in awe of things that I have seen in the ocean depths - from recreational to rescue diving, to military operations and exploring a vast amount of things that have been concealed over time. It is not easy to explain everything one comes across, but there is a lot of evidence of advanced civilizations that have been destroyed and the struggle for life. I have said this before, and will say it again. Our beliefs give us a sense of belonging, but religion has also covered up a great deal of knowledge about who we are, the universe and life itself.

Old 10-01-2019, 12:30 PM

19 posts, read 7,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4you View Post
Just as in the days of Noah so will it be at the coming of the son of man.
The Bible says that in the days of Noah, the earth was filled with violence. And that is what we have now - an earth that is filled with violence. The same conditions that existed just before the great flood.

Genesis 6:11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.

Genesis 6:13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

Old 10-01-2019, 12:39 PM

Quote:
The Bible says that in the days of Noah, the earth was filled with violence. And that is what we have now - an earth that is filled with violence. The same conditions that existed just before the great flood.

Genesis 6:11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.

Genesis 6:13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
There have been a multiple of extinctions and catastrophic events throughout time which have nothing to do with religion. Neither, have they destroyed the earth, although they have altered life or the existence of life in various ways. And, it appears that every culture has a flood story.

Old 10-01-2019, 02:27 PM

1,764 posts, read 1,032,960 times
Global Warning
Lev 26:14-34 'But if you do not obey Me, and do not observe all these commandments, and if you despise My statutes, or if your soul abhors My judgments, so that you do not perform all My commandments, but break My covenant, I also will do this to you
'

Do you mean the commandments including: If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey the voice of his father or the voice of his mother, and who, when they have chastened him, will not heed them, then his father and his mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders of his city, to the gate of his city. And they shall say to the elders of his city, “This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious; he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton and a drunkard.” Then all the men of his city shall stone him to death with stones; so you shall put away the evil from among you, and all Israel shall hear and fear. (Deuteronomy 21:18–21

Or Let 20:10: If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death.

Or Let 20:13: If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death

Or Exd 31:14 Keep the Sabbath, for it is holy to you. Whoever profanes it must surely be put to death. Anyone who does work on that day must be cut off from his people.

Or what about Let 19:19: Do not wear a garment of cloth made of two kinds of material.

Or Leviticus 24:16
'Moreover, the one who blasphemes the name of the LORD shall surely be put to death; all the congregation shall certainly stone him. The alien as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death.

Old 10-04-2019, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
I am a dive-master and have been diving all over the world for over a half-century from ten years of age. You would be surprised, astonished or in awe of things that I have seen in the ocean depths - from recreational to rescue diving, to military operations and exploring a vast amount of things that have been concealed over time. It is not easy to explain everything one comes across, but there is a lot of evidence of advanced civilizations that have been destroyed and the struggle for life. I have said this before, and will say it again. Our beliefs give us a sense of belonging, but religion has also covered up a great deal of knowledge about who we are, the universe and life itself.
Oh yes, I believe and agree with you completely, Its no surprise to me that these past civilizations are concealed, and probably a majority of our history that is taught, is completely fabricated.

Old 10-04-2019, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by herenow1 View Post
Global Warning
Lev 26:14-34 'But if you do not obey Me, and do not observe all these commandments, and if you despise My statutes, or if your soul abhors My judgments, so that you do not perform all My commandments, but break My covenant, I also will do this to you
'

Do you mean the commandments including: If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey the voice of his father or the voice of his mother, and who, when they have chastened him, will not heed them, then his father and his mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders of his city, to the gate of his city. And they shall say to the elders of his city, “This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious; he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton and a drunkard.” Then all the men of his city shall stone him to death with stones; so you shall put away the evil from among you, and all Israel shall hear and fear. (Deuteronomy 21:18–21

Or Let 20:10: If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death.

Or Let 20:13: If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death

Or Exd 31:14 Keep the Sabbath, for it is holy to you. Whoever profanes it must surely be put to death. Anyone who does work on that day must be cut off from his people.

Or what about Let 19:19: Do not wear a garment of cloth made of two kinds of material.

Or Leviticus 24:16
'Moreover, the one who blasphemes the name of the LORD shall surely be put to death; all the congregation shall certainly stone him. The alien as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death.
Well, Jesus did warn that Christians would be hated and despised by the secular world...certainly, believing that those kinds of things should be done in modern times, is enough for someone to be hated and despised! Just look at how everyone feels about WestBoro Baptist church...and to think, they may be doing the right thing (from Gods perspective anyway?!!

Thats a good part of the problem in modern times, when it comes to being 'religious' or christian...people want to be these things, but they also want to be seen as normal, successful secular citizens as well, in other words, they DO NOT want to be hated and despised by anyone!

Old 10-06-2019, 11:34 AM

3,220 posts, read 930,701 times
I've been telling you, you do not believe.

You think you do but God's believe is not man's believe.

"Sin, because they do not believe in me."

If you believe in me and keep my commandments you will believe in the Father and the son.

Follow me!

"Keep the ways of the Lord by doing what is right and just."

" Keep the commandments of the Lord by walking in His ways and revereing Him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity