Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-13-2019, 08:41 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,751,657 times

Advertisements

Will the Real Jesus Please Stand Up?: 12 False Christs
https://www.cph.org/p-30662-will-the...e-christs.aspx here is a book that talks about the 12 different Jesus's men have created for their own uses and purposes....

for my question and needs, I want to discuss three of the main " Jesus's" images , that really make war with everyone on this site.

so lets discuss the three images men have built, you can bring up any such images.. but I have three I need him to answer.., and after that I will throw down my gauntlet and demand he "Tell the Truth" for me and his churches .. because there is stuff people that call themselves by his name.. we just don't know and or there is ots we really don't like anyway.. on all sides of all these questions and conditions....
Then I will ask ...." Will the real Jesus please stand up/ or at least make a stand ?".

so tomorrow starts the Feast of Tabernacles, One coming to Feast Tabernacle OR one MAYBE CHUNNIKAH( I AM ( the LIGHT(ER )) OF THE WORLD).. BUT HE ALREADY DID IT ONCE IN HISTORY ON PASSOVER ..
Jesus will bring around three per continent or more
"Tabernacles of the righteous" ps 118 / Isa 24 / rev 10 , AKA as " the Bridal Chambers " ( PARABLE OF THE 10 VIRGINS) a covering for his kingdom.. a meld/ a kind of Fuzion between Heaven and Earth " to cover his churches and His offerings of people ( 144000 youths to serve his Father , and kings and priests to his Father God ) and those goods and tributes from the nations . to be taken to Israel that he will one day rebuild.. all for His Kingdom age ( about time times and half time , 7+14+ 3 1/3 , the last
3 1/2 years( is the time of "jacobs troubles"/ tribulation ) into the future)... maybe here...
Joe 2:16

Gather the people, sanctify the congregation,
Assemble the elders,
Gather the children and the nursing infants.
Let the bridegroom come out of his room
And the bride out of her bridal chamber

and
Psa 19:4

Their line[fn] has gone out through all the earth,
And their words to the end of the world.

In them He has set a tabernacle for the sun

Psa 19:5

Which is like a bridegroom coming out of his chamber,
And rejoices like a strong man to run its race.

or in hebrew
ohel... sheh'·mesh

sun

sun

sunrise, sun-rising, east, sun-setting, west (of direction)

sun (as an object of illicit worship)

openly, publicly (in other phrases)

pinnacles, battlements, shields (as glittering or shining)

obviously a bright shiny tent/tabernacles or as a military term..

and one of a defensive posture like, a battlement, or a shield.

and we know Jesus comes from such a place when he " rises up "

Now it is called "the Manger" ( in a barn or like a covered hay manger). , and also called "the "Bee hive" in the stories of the stars ( once I think it was called " cornucopia" /now called Cancer) the theme of it being where the young of human( Jesus born in one of those ) and animals.. where they are also are conceived as in the case of a beehive, are fed and cared for.

so we have established and double confirmed that new and old testament some kind of bright and shiny shields are coming .

so when is the question..

Now for the three main Jesus images..

ok so while I have been on my trails and testings.. one of my jobs, sort of LIke in the case of Adam and The Lord had Adam name the animals.. in the garden. that kind of idea that of a co=opperative creation... that is what some of my trails/ trials.. is all about..
I was to pick which Jesus ( he has the keys of creation ... and He is a shapeshifter and can and does appear as anyone ( I think only male ) any time) so I was to have input into which "Jesus" is revealed .. is going to be revealed to the world and what he would appear and to look like ..

unknown to me at the time.. I picked that the first time also... a choice between a Tesla looking man and a Pretty eyed blond.
see (AKiana painting .. it almost exactly as the man I met when at 19 on a Beach in California nearly 40 years ago ) .
now in the last three years..
Jesus came to meet me at least three or four times in different places and ways... ... and looked an acted like a liberal leftist. he never admitted it was him... but one hippy lived in an old bus.. and a Professor in the nice house.. . .and a least one doctor.
Not only that but he had also appeared as almost every kind of sinner anyone can possibly be. and as a lot of horny old dudes. and tons of sinners, ex cons.. etc.. . so I chose none of them.
and I told you that he is also an actor. a really good one... yes a few good actors and a lot of athletes.

so 3 1/2 or more years ago.. My Lord came to me and started talking about "making me his wife" I said
"oh hell NO "> "sorry I am not mary". and " no you can' t do unto me according to...... " and cried for weeks and now years... .. and it has been a fight and arm AND HEART/// wresting match ever since. truly difficult..

so where we stand at this moment is ... THEREIS two Jesus's I for sure won't marry them.. .. and one Jesus that I might..

Jesus the Asexual

about 30% of those who call on his name think Jesus s Son of man and son of God.. is an Asexual being..
LOL now he never showed me that side.. he has shown way too much of himself... more info than anyone ever wanted tp know about Jesus... yes that shape-shifting thing, guess what he can do it with all his body parts... scared the bejesus out of me.. for sure.and we all know what Jesu promised land looks like... ( topo map of Israel , with the borders and that message, is clear what Zec 2:5

For I, saith the LORD, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.....

and then pictured with Jordan, the message is clearly , He plans to go deep into the situation.( and their isn't enough oil in all of Arabia to make that for anyone but him ) no you fellas didnt fall far from that tree..
and since what the rocks are crying out... isn't two Richards and a Mr butts ... well that massage seems clear enough.. that he isn't an Asexual. though a huge proportion of the church thinks he is and will always be Asexual.
but so now he sure might bless the confused one yet.. maybe because he identifies with having to be sexless for soooooooooo very long. and then maybe spent way too much time thinking about it.. :P why he put nasty pictures in the dirt.
so the question of Jesus is Asexual still hangs in the air just a little.. but i think his promised land makes Asexual Jesus kind of unlikely thing ..
then I certainly don't want to marry that Jesus.. how would you know he isn't satan..? if He isn't The son of a man who was empowered/baptized by the Rght hand of the Father in full view of men.. and angels.... as his spirit... just as we are given a deposit on the same.. then what is he if he isn't a son of a man.( king David and Bathsheba)...

Jesus the liberal leftist Jew. the Light and FLUFFY JESUS .

and without fail every time I comment on how Jesus thinks and what he would do about LMNOP-qrsts...'s such hyphenated humans..

He as one of his actor guys is then having dinner or doing something with some gay people..that I know from his own word that he Idolizes.. for their abilities and such.. or the actors are waving rainbow flags at pride parades.. no kidding !

but the question is and always will be " Does He bless their sins and their personal messes" and not bless
everyone elses ? because he gives me no such room........ like all kinds of "legalized" filthy horrific sins lefty seem to be drawn into doing ...... but don't they need to repent of their sins. the rest of us do that . and have too to come to him and to even be able to stick it out.. with him......... there is a difference between the son forgiving our sins and him blessing all of the sins of mankind..
yes in the last 8months or so .. his actor persona have marched in gay parades and commented on the most liberal of all positions.. just turning my stomach and leaving me in a heep of tears.. thinking that my Lord is promoting SINS......SUPPORTING these things. promoting every kind of MILITANT filthy hyphenated FOLKS....

now he tells me that he is still a unicorn../ virgin and waiting to get married..

THEN why the hypocrisy? SO HAS MY REAL TEST BEEN TO CALL HIM OUT FOR HIS HYPOCRISY?
BECAUSE THERE IS MANY TIMES I DID THAT..and I am about to throw down the gauntlet.
isn't it much hypocrisy to pretend to do and believe things to gain a monetary or political position.... of your peers who are sinners......isn't it? ( I am sure it is where that verse " all things are legal to the legal but not all things are beneficial" ) .. so he isn't living the life that his characters/ Tuperwares/ PERSONAS.. pretend he to be living,,
JUST kind like How Nicoli Tesla was talking about Martians.
Is he trying to trip up stupid people?
MOSTLY SCIENTISM TYPE OF RELIGION? because now thye all believe in "aliens" from other dimensions .. but not a God that is in other dimensions..

and is it hypocrisy to not do the sins And say you are? HIS CHURCH SAYS WE ARE SINNERS ALL THE TIME TO KEEP THE PEACE WITH THE WORLD. IS THAT THEN A SIN ALSO? IF WE ARE REALLY HIS and in his word and in his spirit...... WE HAVE BEEN WASHED CLEAN !! .. SO IS IT THE SAME as what he is doing ? ? TO NOT SIN AND SAY YOU ARE OR IS IT JUST LYING? IS IT EVEN LYING? IS ILLUSION AND SLIGHT OF HAND.. LYING? ... IS IT THE SAME as it is to do the SINS and say your not.?

Jesus the
THE LEFTIST JEW WHO EMBRACES ALL SIN AND ALL SINNERS WITHOUT EVEN A " GO AND SIN NO MORE" . yet he himself sins no more.. the lesson is " do as I do not as I say " ) or " do as I do not as I appear to do " is that a new lesson he makes an appearance as to have sinned..... " and it is said.. mostly he hates Pharisees most...., yet he isn't who He says he is either...and they wouldn' like him if he was who he really is either..

it is very hard question... IN THERE IS A LESSON OR TWO AND I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT YET. BECAUSE I HAVEN'T YET FIGURED OUT ALL THE QUESTIONS THAT NEED ANSWERING ON THIS PART OF THE SUBJECT....

because if he blesses And PARTICIPATES WITH THEM.. IN APPEARENCES..( LIKE HE WAS ACCUSED OF
WHEN HE WAS HERE being friends of sinners and such. But in actuality he isn't doing what they are doing when he was here...... he is just giving the appearance of doing it ) TO BE FRIENDS OF SINNERS. AND SOMEHOW PART OF the confusion of this world and the worldly... and all of that kind of defilement and death of the spiritually and physically. yet not really doing any of sins people do.. My poor brain just reels...

if all this is found true.. then 50% of the church at least will not follow him.. because it would be anti-biblical and thus "antichrist" . SO if He blesses " woman face" and "married face" , " Christian face" and church face... of any type or "hyphenated " kinds of " Jesus like " kinds of "Christianity", except " the Spirit and truth.."
Then fully 50% of the church will not follow Him ( the parable of the 10 virgins and 5 are lost.. due to either lack of love or lack of truth ? )
and if he doesn't bless all their messes..the other 50% of churches will not follow him either ..because he is not the fluffy leader of " God's Agape Love" that they hope he is ". not the God who sets us free from our sins.. but the one who blesses our messes and all sins.

then I won't follow him either.

Jesus Number 3. " the son of God and man" ..

Holy and yet a man... with needs like us all..
Now maybe I can follow and him maybe the only " Jesus " I can marry... he has been wanting me to pick one of his personas.. and I picked none so far...

so INSTEAD I have decided to throw down the gauntlet.ME BEING PREGNANT THUS AM FORCING THE ISSUE OF HIS COMING PROMISES.....
IF Jesus IMAGE is the one lord... YOU HAVE BEEN SHOWING ME IS TRUE....AND blesses the human mess and is
condoning SIN and IN WAYS IT APPEARED complicit in their sins.....and all those kinds of hyphenated Christians.
Then why ARE still a virgin? ASEXUAL ? SOME MIGHT LIKE THAT ..... and SO THEN why does "his promised LAND" land look like it does?

And if marrying a man to a man , and woman to the woman is the same to JESUS as it is a man to woman...... and if he can bless the " woman face" and women with "manface" and everyone with "church face" and "married face" , every other kind of confusion BECAUSE HE IS ASEXUAL JESUS...AND HAS NO UNDERSTANDING OF THE HUMAN CONDITION OR OUR NEEDS ...........
I say no! NO to this Jesus! OH hell no!!! I WILL NOT MARRY YOU.. KIDS OR NO KIDS..

If the rainbow flag waving... parading... Jesus is truly him? NO!! ... and if this is what he has truly tried to teach me on the surface level is him. then I say NO .. I say then that he should just marry a man then. and get it over with and get it on......
because I sure don't want him..

and there is not a woman on this planet that would appreciate Jesus's body part altering skills as a dude would.
because most women would just be scared to death by that trick. ( AS I WAS ) .. that is the stuff of nightmares.. not
fun and not it is not funny either!

ANYWAY
BUT IF HE IS THE SON OF GOD WHO KNOWS US BECAUSE HE IS US ALSO. AND IF HE IS THE JESUS WHO COVERS AND PROTECTS HIS CHILDREN and HE DOES SEEK TO FORGIVE and help us overcome the SINS AND NOT TO CONDONE OUR SINS and leave us stuck in them .....
AND IF HE IS truly THE FATHER OF SOME OF MY CHILDREN..
AND IF HE REALLY DIED FOR A FAMILY AND LOVE BETWEEN A MAN AND HIS WIFE, ONE FLESH. ONE PLAN. one restoration of all things .. one kingdom .. TO LOVE all THEIR CHILDREN AND FATHERS CHILDREN ... NEVER AN UNWANTED CHILD!
AND IF HE WANTS HIS CHURCH TO BE TRUE... PURE, WHITE AND WITHOUT SPOT OR WRINKLE.
WHEAT ( NOT TARES ) THAT HAS ENTERED INTO "THE MILK STAGE " TO BIRTH AND RAISE THE NEW BODIES, KING, QUEEN AND PRIESTS in the Ohel's...... some children/ some TUPPERWARE bodies FOR THE RESURRECTION of the dead ... none of your people can be of the BE CONFUSED variety.. not confused about your wWords and about your plans. They must know your word. because They are helping to teach kings and queens of the next age.
no WOMAN-ISH no manly women or womanly man.... is any way a help...IN THAT EQUATION..
THEY HAVE TO BE a MOTHER, A REAL WOMAN AND WITH HUGE HEARTS AND LOVE BUCKETS AND TOUGH LIKE A BEAR!
NO FAKES ALLOWED.
NO "WOMAN FACE" "NO CHURCH FACE" AND NO " MARRIED FACE" OR ANY SUCH dis-HONORING OF ANY PART OF YOUR CREATION.. AND OR our FATHER'S LAWS which is your love to us .. OR any kind of dishonoring OF Father's PEOPLE, children, nations.. OF ANY KIND of dishonor . only the truth in love..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3bS...ruGRLp61iJNFOg

"TO TELL THE TRUTH "

WILL THE REAL JESUS PLEASE STAND UP!!!

.. BECAUSE I REALLY DON'T LIKE ANY OF THE ONES WHO SHOWED ME SO FAR. oh NO, OH HECK NO!!!

AND if what you showed is the whole truth..... THEN YOU SHOULD GO MARRY A MAN....
OR LIKE THE PARABLE CLAIMS,I THINK THAT 50 % WHICHEVER WAY YOUR GATE SWINGS YOU SWEET THING YOU....... ONE WAY OR THE OTHER HALF WILL NOT LIKE YOU EITHER way that goes.. >>>

SO do WE WAIT FOR THE ONE WHO CAN DO THESE THINGS AND finish FULFILLing all the rest of the SCRIPTURES... AND BRING BACK FATHER 'S PERFECT PURPOSES TO HUMANITY AGAIN. TO RESTORE EVERYTHING STOLEN and usurped , SINCE THE FALL OF MAN.. AND SINCE 6000 YEARS AGO .. AND TO BE THE GOD OF THE DAUGHTERS TOO ..

ONLY THEN I'M ALL IN!!

SO TO PROVE to me WHAT YOUR ACTIONS TELL ME is truth.. THEN MARRY A MAN. BECAUSE MY ANSWER IS NO IF WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN SHOWING ME IS TRUE...

OR YOU CAN STEP UP AND DO WHAT ONLY THE SON OF GOD AND MAN CAN DO AND PROTECT YOUR NEW EVE'S and all their babies and all their families AND YOUR CHURCHES
WORLDWIDE.... !!!
so the world awaits your answer, one such soon Feast of Tabernacles... or maybe Chanukah..

I know I saw the word "Jordan" today..
but " PROMISED LAND" AND JORDAN is just a word UNTIL YOU Son of God and Son of Man UP and ... DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT .

Sukkot, also known as Feast of Booths or Feast of Tabernacles, is a biblical holiday that is celebrated from October 14, 2019 to October 20, 2019.

oh!! Happy Feast of Tabernacles tomorrow everyone...
will the real Jesus please stand up!

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 10-13-2019 at 09:11 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2019, 03:54 AM

9,704 posts, read 10,080,441 times
There is a lot of baggage that people read or heard and should never have heard ..... Jesus said ``And everyone that has forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or lands, for my sake will receive a hundredfold, and will inherit everlasting life `` which means Let Go of the useless frills that inhibit God`s Spirit if these people and things bring confusion who rejects God ...............Jesus also said ``Except you be converted and become a little children, you will not enter into the kingdom of heaven ....whoever humbles himself like this little child is the greatest in heaven ``
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity