Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2021, 08:42 PM

23,175 posts, read 10,468,780 times

Advertisements

I didnt want to do this, but something happened to me last night. It's always the strangest thing, and the stranger it is,the more I know it's a sign from God.

When I get a sign from God, it's always the animals.

I could give very many examples from dreaming of a snake to being bit the next day for real, to seeing a hawk landing on a pole 2 feet from my face at eye level.

One day during a lightning storm I passed a neon sign and while I was passing, a king snake came into the road fast and I hit my breaks so hard that I almost wrecked, I got out of rhe truck and looked while the king snake devoured what looked to be a red rat snake, and it was then that I was standing before the neon sign.Just as I took my eyes off the snakes to look at the neon sign, I tripped and the very moment my knees caught me, lightning struck close by, and when I looked up, I saw an eagle that had been stalking the snakes, he didnt land but his shadow gave me chills, then I looked at the sign and laughed out loud for a whole min.

I had to laugh at what the sign said and how everything came together, and it always.involves animals or maybe I am just preset to believe in strange encounters with animals as a sign.

I have so many strange encounters that I wondered if anyone else does, but then I am into symbology if there were such a thing.

Birds and trees, when I see them, they mean something, I think of Elijah being fed by the unclean spirits of the air, and so ravens insinuate certain things to me just as doves do, just as geese and ducks and sparrows, they all have a meaning, all the birds, bodies of water, insects, they are all say something to me.

I see certain birds in certain trees, and the trees also have meaning as well as water, and even mown grass because the congregation is as the mown grass of the king's field.

I see trees and I think of the temple, I think of oak and cedar beams as people making up the construction of the temple. I see a cypress and I think of the boards of the floor and how Cypress represents walking on water because they grow in the water.

Habakkuk
For the stone shall cry out of the wall, and the beam out of the timber shall answer it.

I said all this so that when I ask questions before giving a prophesy, you will know why I ask the questions I ask.

The Prophet is in, be patient because I will get to all of you and I will even read your palms.

If there is anyone here that also has strange occurrences with animals, I would really love to hear about it, and from your occurrences, I can offer you a meaning.

I caution anyone and everyone from seeking a prophesy, nevertheless, I am here.

The prophet is in.

You want to know your future?

I may be the only person in the world who can tell you what lies in store for you, but it will come with a sacrifice.

Seriously, dont even apply, your future might not be what you hoped for.

Zechariah 4

1Now the angel who talked with me came back and wakened me, as a man who is wakened out of his sleep. 2And he said to me, “What do you see?”

So I said, “I am looking, and there is a lampstand of solid gold with a bowl on top of it, and on the stand seven lamps with seven pipes to the seven lamps. 3Two olive trees are by it, one at the right of the bowl and the other at its left.” 4So I answered and spoke to the angel who talked with me, saying, “What are these, my lord?”

5Then the angel who talked with me answered and said to me, “Do you not know what these are?”

And I said, “No, my lord.”

6So he answered and said to me:

“This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel:
‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’
Says the Lord of hosts.
7‘Who are you, O great mountain?
Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain!
And he shall bring forth the capstone
With shouts of “Grace, grace to it!” ’ ”

Dare as you may, enter in, but tread lightly if you want your prophesy, see, I have it, where else will you go?

If you want a prophesy, you will have to answer what seems like dumb questions but they all have reason, and who knows, after you recieve your prophesy, you.might have enough faith to cast out that mountain, it wont become a plain by itself.

Who dares to go first?

Tread lightly.

Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Yeats

Magic is about to occur

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 07-11-2021 at 09:16 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2021, 09:15 PM

Wait a min, I am getting spiritual vibes about a particular member, omg, I feel a great prophesy coming on.

Old 07-12-2021, 12:23 AM

I just have recently had a day vision about several members, Free, and Charlie, Mystic, Meerkat, and Cruiser, such a powerful vision, a waking vision.

I saw them all down at the river in my vision, and in my vision it was 1972 and I was staying in a van down by the river. It was a misty morning as I was making my coffee, suddenly to my surprise, the 5 of them just appeared walking into the clearing out of the forest, and they were all eyeing my coffee, and that's when I recieved a word for each of them, in my vision I mean.

Old 07-12-2021, 12:33 AM

After I recieved a word about the 5 and when I was about to prophesy of the 5, it was then that another 5 appeared into the clearing out of the forest.

It was Phet, Arch Angel, Mensa, Trout and Golden, well, imagine my surprise to see 5 on one side and 5 on the other, and at the moment I saw this other 5, 5 words of the Lord came to me and I was about to utter things that shouldn't be uttered, but a white light appeared, and I became afraid and ran to my tent, and that is when I came out of my vision with clarity of what should happen next.

To tell the future.

Old 07-12-2021, 12:36 AM

8,039 posts, read 1,847,256 times
You may indeed be "a" prophet;

But we can be certain of one thing; that you are not "the" Prophet.

That title, scripturally, accurately belongs to John the Baptist.

Old 07-12-2021, 08:25 AM

2,029 posts, read 1,366,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
After I recieved a word about the 5 and when I was about to prophesy of the 5, it was then that another 5 appeared into the clearing out of the forest.

It was Phet, Arch Angel, Mensa, Trout and Golden, well, imagine my surprise to see 5 on one side and 5 on the other, and at the moment I saw this other 5, 5 words of the Lord came to me and I was about to utter things that shouldn't be uttered, but a white light appeared, and I became afraid and ran to my tent, and that is when I came out of my vision with clarity of what should happen next.

To tell the future.
How can you be taken seriously when your message is we all must become Rabbis? Have you heard of the organization called Jews for Jesus? Let me ask you a hypothetical question. Who is allowed into the inner court? A Rabbi who denies the deity of Christ with a few girlfriends on the side and secretly lives like the devil or a person who has given their heart to Jesus and follows His commandments and serves others? Don't dance around it either. The devilish Rabbi or the humble servant of God? Who is in God's favor? The one who rejects the Son but still follows the laws of Moses or the servant?

Old 07-12-2021, 09:52 AM

Lol.

Old 07-12-2021, 11:50 AM

Glad I made you laugh Rabbi. Now we're even.

Old 07-12-2021, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
Glad I made you laugh Rabbi. Now we're even.
Yea, this is a trick or treat kinda thing, blessings or curses. Now I will retreat to my prayer room and make supplications for you so that the curse will not be more than you can handle.

Old 07-12-2021, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Yea, this is a trick or treat kinda thing, blessings or curses. Now I will retreat to my prayer room and make supplications for you so that the curse will not be more than you can handle.
While your at it Rabbi, ask God to remove the frogs from my backyard and tell Him, I am sorry for not putting my goat to bed before the Sabbath. I think that one was punishable by stoning if I'm not mistaken.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity