Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2021, 03:50 PM

7,530 posts, read 3,032,424 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
The bottom line is that it takes an unbelievably evil and hardened heart and mind to accept such a thing as everlasting punishment for ANY REASON! Accept it at your own peril.
As a man thinks in his own heart so is he.

Any dogma that presents the Father of all fathers in any way that attempts to diminish His glorious Fatherhood is dead wrong.

ABBA is the source, the guide, and the goal of the all.

All creation is coming home to a loving Father!

He corrects with one objective: change & transformation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2021, 08:18 PM

4,483 posts, read 1,323,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose2Luv View Post
As a man thinks in his own heart so is he.

Any dogma that presents the Father of all fathers in any way that attempts to diminish His glorious Fatherhood is dead wrong.

He corrects with one objective: change & transformation.
I know that Jesus is the Christ, the scripture backs that up.

I know that man is lost in sin and Christ is the only answer, the scripture backs that up.

I know that man who rejects Christ is cast into hell, the scripture backs that up.

I don't know anything about all mankind being saved in the end, the scripture does not back that up.

God never said it, Jesus never said it, not a single prophet or apostle said it.

All I see is Rosie saying it and his band of merry men.

Old 08-12-2021, 08:48 PM

63,840 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie24 View Post
I know that Jesus is the Christ, the scripture backs that up.

I know that man is lost in sin and Christ is the only answer, the scripture backs that up.

I know that man who rejects Christ is cast into hell, the scripture backs that up.

I don't know anything about all mankind being saved in the end, the scripture does not back that up.

God never said it, Jesus never said it, not a single prophet or apostle said it.

All I see is Rosie saying it and his band of merry men.
You are so FOS, Charlie. You have been given the scripture that says it multiple times and you keep saying the same lie over and over and over again. It is beyond tiresome and extremely deceptive. You and JBF clearly believe in "lying for your religion and your hateful wrathful and vengeful God." You will pay a price for your hubris and arrogance in promoting such a blasphemous God over the one revealed by Jesus Christ!

Unfortunately, those who follow and agree with you are not without fault either, IMO. Your hearts betray you. We will be judged by our hearts and they had better be agape loving as was Jesus's. I feel extremely saddened for all whose hearts have been hardened by your evil "precepts and doctrines of men," Charlie.

Old 08-12-2021, 09:05 PM

Quote:
You are so FOS, Charlie. You have been given the scripture that says it multiple times and you keep saying the same lie over and over and over again. It is beyond tiresome and extremely deceptive. You and JBF clearly believe in "lying for your religion and your hateful wrathful and vengeful God." You will pay a price for your hubris and arrogance in promoting such a blasphemous God over the one revealed by Jesus Christ!

Unfortunately, those who follow and agree with you are not without fault either, IMO. Your hearts betray you. We will be judged by our hearts and they had better be agape loving as was Jesus's. I feel extremely saddened for all whose hearts have been hardened by your evil "precepts and doctrines of men," Charlie.
Only the Lord can bring truth and peace, the scripture says He will do exactly that in the future.

Until then Charlie will point out the false prophets and their damnable heresies!

Old 08-12-2021, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Only the Lord can bring truth and peace, the scripture says He will do exactly that in the future.
Until then Charlie will point out the false prophets and their damnable heresies!
If you had any such power to discern false prophets or heresies you would be Jesus, Charlie. You are NOT! But your hubris and arrogance in thinking you can make such judgments will have to be accounted for, as will all those you influence or persuade against the Holy Spirit of agape love. You carry a heavy burden, Charlie. Good luck with it.

Old 08-12-2021, 09:50 PM

Quote:
If you had any such power to discern false prophets or heresies you would be Jesus, Charlie. You are NOT! But your hubris and arrogance in thinking you can make such judgments will have to be accounted for, as will all those you influence or persuade against the Holy Spirit of agape love. You carry a heavy burden, Charlie. Good luck with it.
Thanks, but I don't need luck, I just need to believe God's word.

That will keep me from the false prophets who are easily spotted when lined up in the sights of His scriptures.

Old 08-12-2021, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Thanks, but I don't need luck, I just need to believe God's word.
That will keep me from the false prophets who are easily spotted when lined up in the sights of His scriptures.
Why are you betting your eternal soul on what you THINK (or have been told) are the scriptures that contain God's word, Charlie??? Did Jesus visit you and confirm it or is there some other infallible way you have of knowing it???? There has been an awful lot of time and opportunity for false prophets and teachers to have affected what is in the Bible. What is your secret infallible source of this certainty about what is and is not God's word???

Old 08-13-2021, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Why are you betting your eternal soul on what you THINK (or have been told) are the scriptures that contain God's word, Charlie??? Did Jesus visit you and confirm it or is there some other infallible way you have of knowing it???? There has been an awful lot of time and opportunity for false prophets and teachers to have affected what is in the Bible. What is your secret infallible source of this certainty about what is and is not God's word???
I think I have answered that in another post. In short, I have faith that God can do what He said He would do, preserve His Words! Sorry you don't see it that way, Mystic.

Old 08-13-2021, 08:51 AM

Quote:
I think I have answered that in another post. In short, I have faith that God can do what He said He would do, preserve His Words! Sorry, you don't see it that way, Mystic.
Because God didn't do any such thing, Charlie. It is obvious to any unbiased reader. The scriptures you use to "line up your sights" and detect false prophets point all over the place in inconsistent and incompatible directions. How the hell can you use them to line up anything in your sights? You just ignore the inconsistencies and incompatibilities using blind faith, which makes you the blind leading the blind. I am devastated that you and JBF don't see it.

Old 08-13-2021, 09:54 AM

8,039 posts, read 1,846,500 times
Quote:
Because God didn't do any such thing, Charlie. It is obvious to any unbiased reader. The scriptures you use to "line up your sights" and detect false prophets point all over the place in inconsistent and incompatible directions. How the hell can you use them to line up anything in your sights? You just ignore the inconsistencies and incompatibilities using blind faith, which makes you the blind leading the blind. I am devastated that you and JBF don't see it.
There are no inconsistencies, neither incompatibilities, in holy scripture.

The only way this is going to work is for the burden of proof to be on you, to show inconsistencies or incompatibilties in scripture, and then the burden of proof will be on us to show how, in that particular instance, the inconsistency or incompatibility is only apparent and perceived but not actual.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity