Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2021, 06:42 AM

16,708 posts, read 15,705,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by highway54 View Post
Our congregation is Kat, but I suppose it would apply to those who serve other gods as well, just led by the name of their god.
I thought you knew that there is only one God discussed in this forum. Every Christian in the world worships the same God.

Old 10-06-2021, 08:07 AM

63,891 posts, read 40,164,479 times
Quote:
Our congregation is Kat, but I suppose it would apply to those who serve other gods as well, just led by the name of their god.
Why do you keep violating the rules here. We ALL are Christians in this forum whatever organization or institution we affiliate with or not. Stop pretending your evil organization is somehow preferred by God. It is the least Christlike.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2021, 09:34 AM

28,104 posts, read 30,005,788 times
Quote:
Hmmm. I've always thought there was only one God that Christians worshipped. Which others were your thinking of?

Old 10-06-2021, 10:23 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,389,384 times
Quote:
In other words, you are not a Christian - if you don't use the name, Jehovah?

Old 10-07-2021, 07:06 AM

3,474 posts, read 1,010,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
I thought you knew that there is only one God discussed in this forum. Every Christian in the world worships the same God.

I agree every Christian does, but that is not what Kat was speaking about. She specifically mentioned my faith by name. Yes we bear testimony to our God bearing His name, and although I am not of another faith, there is no doubt in my mind that if you went to their congregation they would be using the name of their god as well.

Do you have scriptural evidence that all people worship the same God sir? I see, why not?

Old 10-07-2021, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
Hmmm. I've always thought there was only one God that Christians worshipped. Which others were your thinking of?

You are correct Kat, all Christians worship and serve Jehovah exclusively, but that is not what you asked now was it.

Old 10-07-2021, 07:54 AM

16,708 posts, read 15,705,282 times
Quote:
I agree every Christian does, but that is not what Kat was speaking about. She specifically mentioned my faith by name. Yes we bear testimony to our God bearing His name, and although I am not of another faith, there is no doubt in my mind that if you went to their congregation they would be using the name of their god as well.

Do you have scriptural evidence that all people worship the same God sir? I see, why not?
You are getting perilously close to breaking the forum rules. My advice to you is to never again say anything that even implies that any Christian or any Christian denomination worships a God that isn't the same God you worship.

Old 10-08-2021, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
You are getting perilously close to breaking the forum rules. My advice to you is to never again say anything that even implies that any Christian or any Christian denomination worships a God that isn't the same God you worship.

Don't start none, won't be none, make sense sir?

Old 10-08-2021, 08:01 AM

13,679 posts, read 7,980,211 times
Quote:
I generally start the conversation with who is God sir, so who is God?
Quote:
Your opinion is correct according to the Bible, so does the Bible reveal His name sir?
Quote:
Quote:
So what I’m getting from this thread is that Marcie from Peanuts grew up and became a JW?

Old 10-08-2021, 08:26 AM

63,891 posts, read 40,164,479 times
Quote:
I generally start the conversation with who is God sir, so who is God?
Quote:
Your opinion is correct according to the Bible, so does the Bible reveal His name sir?
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EscAlaMike View Post
So what I’m getting from this thread is that Marcie from Peanuts grew up and became a JW?
What I am getting from this thread is that highway54 is adamantly refusing to accept the rules of this forum and is making a fairly strong show of it even in the face of moderator warnings. Perhaps he feels he will repair his disfellowship by getting banned from this forum. He is posting quite obsessively.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity