Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2021, 05:41 AM

3,474 posts, read 1,005,806 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Not going to be a war

God's word assures us there will be sir. In fact, I realize that you think that Jesus is not yet enthroned, but notice what the Bible indicates when he receives the crown sir: (Revelation 6:2) . . .I saw, and look! a white horse, and the one seated on it had a bow; and a crown was given him, and he went out conquering and to complete his . . .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2021, 06:24 AM

614 posts, read 172,813 times
Quote:
Peace comes when everyone believes in the same religion.

That takes place at the feast of Tabernacles on Shemini Atzeret.

Pentecost is the Passover Atzeret where the first rain of the first coming is given.

Shemini Atzeret is the conclusion day of the feast of Tabernacles where the second rain is appointed to fall in the second coming of the Lord.

The first rain was only seen as the dew because of the rains of the fall come as an overwhelming flood and so the nation prayed for a heavy dew in the spring.

Zechariah 14 goes into great detail showing the feast of Tabernacles with the rain at the coming of the Lord, and that rain is a circumcising flood of spirit that cuts away the flesh to leave immortals behind.

It shows all of Judah turned into Golden vessels instead of fleshly vessels of clay. Every golden piece of furniture represents spirit in the temple and if something is overlain with Gold, they have a spirit covering.

When this takes place in Jerusalem to all of Judah, the whole world is watching and those who fought against Jerusalem and its ways suffer loss.

What happens next is the most merciful scriptures in the bible. After the world changes at the coming of Messiah in that appointed rain, it is then that all the nations are offered this same rain of spirit if they will also convert to the religion of Messiah if they will only accept his holiest feast.

The world becomes one religion and human evolution takes place on a global scale
I have to spread some reputation around, before I can give you more. Nice post.

I like some of the other stuff you said too. I think you aren't doing one thing, however. When Messiah comes, He will be as different from Christianity as Jesus was from the Pharisees or the Sadducees. Adam tells a tale, Jesus tells a tale, and Messiah is what it is all about. You see it as an adoption of the first principles. I see it as working those out, and achieving something. What a long and difficult road.

Last edited by Am I a Prophet; 11-20-2021 at 06:36 AM.. Reason: the writing process

Old 11-20-2021, 08:42 AM

23,141 posts, read 10,434,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highway54 View Post
God's word assures us there will be sir. In fact, I realize that you think that Jesus is not yet enthroned, but notice what the Bible indicates when he receives the crown sir: (Revelation 6:2) . . .I saw, and look! a white horse, and the one seated on it had a bow; and a crown was given him, and he went out conquering and to complete his . . .
Why dont you take great notice of the first sentence?

If you knew the fall holy days, you would know.that Revelation is describing the battle that goes on inside a person.

Everything in the book must shortly come to pass.

Or try reading the last chapter, it says the same thing, Messiah comes to the reader as the prophesies are fulfilled in him.

The whole book is written to Ephraim dyiing and being born again as Judah.

The Gentile is wrapped in 7 linen death cloths you wrap a dead man in, it is meant to symbize a coccoon that brings forth a person through a sort of death where he emerges from the other side as a new creature.

It is kingdom against kingdom, your right eye against the left.

Why doesnt anyone ever believe the first sentence?

Old 11-20-2021, 09:57 AM

23,141 posts, read 10,434,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Am I a Prophet View Post
I have to spread some reputation around, before I can give you more. Nice post.

I like some of the other stuff you said too. I think you aren't doing one thing, however. When Messiah comes, He will be as different from Christianity as Jesus was from the Pharisees or the Sadducees. Adam tells a tale, Jesus tells a tale, and Messiah is what it is all about. You see it as an adoption of the first principles. I see it as working those out, and achieving something. What a long and difficult road.

Just thought I'de ramble.

The first Pentecost killed 3000 people, but at the second Pentecost, it says that 3000 people were saved.

While the first rain points to death, the second points to mercy and life.

Think about that.

That was the first rain that came in its cycle.

There are two appointed rains in their own cycles, the first is Pentecost of the spring rain, and the second is an overwhelming flood called Shemini Atzeret.

When Jesus spoke of the coming flood as in the days of Noah, it is my good opinion that he spoke of Shemini Atzeret appointed for the second coming of Christ, a great flood00.

While the first flood pointed to global death, the second flood points to an evolution of man into global life, and we can literally show that flood, and show global life.

Jesus was born on the first day of Tabernacle and the great eighth day of Tabernacles is Shemini Atzeret, it is the day of circumcision and all the sons are circumcised on that day whether in the spirit, or when it actually takes place. Jesus was circumcised and brought under the covenant on that very day, it is promised to be over twice the power of Pentecost where it circumcises the flesh clean off a person, the rain makes them immortal.

Still, there is 3 kingdoms and the design of the tabernacle is specifically there to teach us about those 3 kingdoms.

Hebrews 8
4For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law: 5Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.

Right now Jesus is standing in the tabernacle in heaven having 3 sections.

The outer court
The holy place
The holy of holies.

The way, the truth, the life.

If we want to know what the afterlife is, we study the design and what goes on in all 3 sections.

The holy of holies has no door, it is a closed off room, and so when the high priest was to enter, he had to squeeze and squirm past the weight of a 400 pound veil pushing against him, and of course it was known as the narrow way.

The light in the holy place was so extreem that the court became known as outer darkness.

3 kingdoms.

3 outcomes, and all are saved because even when you are the least in the kingdom, you are still in the kingdom.

Old 11-22-2021, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Why dont you take great notice of the first sentence?

If you knew the fall holy days, you would know.that Revelation is describing the battle that goes on inside a person.

Everything in the book must shortly come to pass.

Or try reading the last chapter, it says the same thing, Messiah comes to the reader as the prophesies are fulfilled in him.

The whole book is written to Ephraim dyiing and being born again as Judah.

The Gentile is wrapped in 7 linen death cloths you wrap a dead man in, it is meant to symbize a coccoon that brings forth a person through a sort of death where he emerges from the other side as a new creature.

It is kingdom against kingdom, your right eye against the left.

Why doesnt anyone ever believe the first sentence?

Exactly sir! to shew unto his servants is in fact the key. We disagree Hans, so one or both of us are in error in our understanding. Not really on subject anyway, as the question was do you think violence and war will ever come to an end. Yes or no is of course adequate, but scriptural evidence is a nice add on.

Old 11-22-2021, 07:15 AM

45,553 posts, read 27,160,554 times
Is the end to violence and war realistic?

Why is this even a question?

The focus should be on what's God is doing and the coming of his kingdom.

I follow the politics stuff pretty well, but not so much from long term future standpoint. I see things in the light of what Scripture says.

Old 11-23-2021, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post

Why is this even a question?

I follow the politics stuff pretty well, but not so much from long term future standpoint. I see things in the light of what Scripture says.

Then you should not only recognize that it is a spiritual based question, but know the answer as well Rob

Old 11-23-2021, 06:14 AM

9,895 posts, read 1,264,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highway54 View Post
What do you think?
No. There will be wars until Christ comes for His church. It is the nature of sinful human beings to war with one another.

Old 11-23-2021, 03:50 PM

10,020 posts, read 4,958,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKate12 View Post
No. There will be wars until Christ comes for His church. It is the nature of sinful human beings to war with one another.
To me it is the nature of the haughty figurative ' goats ' found at the soon coming time of separation - Matthew 25:31-33,37.

With Jesus being King of God's Kingdom (Daniel 2:44) then an end to violence and war is realistic - Psalm 46:9.
What Bible promise gives us this Hope is found at Psalm 37:9-10 that the wicked will be No more.
This ties in nicely with Jesus' promise found at Matthew 5:5 that humble meek people will inherit the Earth.
Bad world-wide conditions are helping show that a coming Better World Is Near.
A world as described in Isaiah 35th chapter.

Old 11-23-2021, 04:01 PM

10,020 posts, read 4,958,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
I find 'the focus' is the answer to the coming end of violence and war being realistic.- Psalm 46:9
Besides being in these last days of badness on Earth as found at 2nd Timothy chapter 3, the international proclaiming about God's Kingdom coming (Daniel 2:44) is at its final global phase as Jesus said at Matthew 24:14; Acts 1:8.
So, from the future standpoint: Scripture is teaching we are nearing the coming ' time of separation ' to take place on Earth.
When Jesus as King separates the figurative humble sheep from the haughty goats - Matthew 25:31-33,37.
This biblical hope is found at Jeremiah 29:11 and ties in nicely with Psalm 37:9-10 that the wicked will be No more.
And just as Jesus said that humble meek people will inherit the Earth at Matthew 5:5.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity