Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2022, 11:25 PM

8,039 posts, read 1,850,410 times

Advertisements

I am saying that people will be cast into hell over the fact that their sin nature was never dealt with by being born again.

As long as anyone has a sin nature, they are not fit for heaven; sinning will not be allowed in heaven so that heaven might truly be heavenly.

Because sin it the primary cause of death, sorrow, crying, and pain (see Revelation 21:4). Therefore sin will not be allowed in heaven.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2022, 12:37 PM

63,876 posts, read 40,157,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justbyfaith View Post
The reality is that Hitler is going to commit more sins while he is being punished, thus adding to his own punishment; so that I would venture to say that he will never be through with being punished because another ten years will be added to his sentence every time he blasphemes God over the pain he will be experiencing at the hand of God. He would have to have a nature in hell where he would blaspheme God less than once every ten years in order to even get ahead.

But the sin nature has not been dealt with for Hitler and therefore, even if he blasphemes God less than once every ten years, he would be committing other sins that would be adding to his sentence.

Likewise for all others who will be cast into hell and then the lake of fire.
Hitler cannot sin after his death because that is when we are "born again" as Spirit. Sin is of the Flesh and Hitler is no longer Flesh. But he can certainly have whatever dross he accumulated in his Spirit over his life refined out of him BEFORE he is fit to be with Jesus and God.

Old 01-12-2022, 04:33 PM

10,043 posts, read 4,978,080 times
Quote:
I am saying that people will be cast into hell over the fact that their sin nature was never dealt with by being born again.
As long as anyone has a sin nature, they are not fit for heaven; sinning will not be allowed in heaven so that heaven might truly be heavenly.
Because sin it the primary cause of death, sorrow, crying, and pain (see Revelation 21:4). Therefore sin will not be allowed in heaven.
...... and sin will also Not be allowed on Earth.
We ask that God's will, His purpose, be done right here on Earth as it is done in Heaven....
In Heaven there is No sin, No sickness, No war, No pollution and No death in Heaven.
So, we are asking for those same excellent heavenly conditions to come to Earth,
At Rev. 21:3 we see the tent ( loving covering) of God is directed to 'mankind', and Not to angel kind.
So, verse 4 is for people of Earth. Enemy death will be No more on Earth - see 1st Cor. 15:26; Isaiah 25:8.
Jesus will have earthly subjects or citizens of God's kingdom government right here on Earth - see Psalm 72:8,12-14.
Under Christ's thousand-year reign over Earth there will be No death, No sorrow, No crying nor pain on Earth.
Even No more war on Earth - Psalm 46:9

Righteous Jesus had No sin nature. Righteous Jesus on the day Jesus died Jesus went to hell - Acts 2:27.
Not to some religious-myth teaching of a forever roasting hell, but the temporary stone-cold biblical hell or grave.
Please notice that everyone in biblical hell/grave is ' delivered up ' from Bible hell /grave, then emptied-out hell is cast vacant into that symbolic 'second death' for vacated biblical hell /grave. Rev. 20:13-14.

Old 01-12-2022, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Hitler cannot sin after his death because that is when we are "born again" as Spirit. Sin is of the Flesh and Hitler is no longer Flesh. But he can certainly have whatever dross he accumulated in his Spirit over his life refined out of him BEFORE he is fit to be with Jesus and God.
Purely gnostic doctrine.

Old 01-12-2022, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
...... and sin will also Not be allowed on Earth.
We ask that God's will, His purpose, be done right here on Earth as it is done in Heaven....
In Heaven there is No sin, No sickness, No war, No pollution and No death in Heaven.
So, we are asking for those same excellent heavenly conditions to come to Earth,
At Rev. 21:3 we see the tent ( loving covering) of God is directed to 'mankind', and Not to angel kind.
So, verse 4 is for people of Earth. Enemy death will be No more on Earth - see 1st Cor. 15:26; Isaiah 25:8.
Jesus will have earthly subjects or citizens of God's kingdom government right here on Earth - see Psalm 72:8,12-14.
Under Christ's thousand-year reign over Earth there will be No death, No sorrow, No crying nor pain on Earth.
Even No more war on Earth - Psalm 46:9

Righteous Jesus had No sin nature. Righteous Jesus on the day Jesus died Jesus went to hell - Acts 2:27.
Not to some religious-myth teaching of a forever roasting hell, but the temporary stone-cold biblical hell or grave.
Please notice that everyone in biblical hell/grave is ' delivered up ' from Bible hell /grave, then emptied-out hell is cast vacant into that symbolic 'second death' for vacated biblical hell /grave. Rev. 20:13-14.
There will be a final war in which satan attempts to invade Jerusalem with the armies of the nations and fire will come down from heaven and consume them all. Immediately after that is the Great White Throne Judgment in the book of Revelation.

On earth, there is always the possibility of pain because I might stub my toe on something.

So, in order for there to be no more pain (Revelation 21:4), there would have to be an entirely new creation with different rules of science.

Old 01-13-2022, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Purely gnostic doctrine.
You have sought to label me with one or more of your favorite heresies ever since we began our dialogue. It will not work since I did not come to Jesus through religious sources. I was an atheist and He came directly to me. The fact that our ignorant ancestors identified different interpretations as heresy is irrelevant to me.

I only know what is compatible and consistent with what Jesus revealed and demonstrated about God's True Nature and Holy Spirit of agape love and forgiveness on the Cross. That is who I encountered and that is why I am no longer an atheist.

Old 01-13-2022, 02:09 PM

Gnosticism teaches that matter is inherently evil and that spirit is inherently good.

Your doctrine fits the bill.

And I am not only posting for your benefit, in order to try to convince you of the error of your ways.

I am posting to expose you as a false teacher.

It is well and good that you are no longer an atheist. That is not going to be your salvation, however (see James 2:19).

Jesus told the Father to forgive those who placed Him on the Cross; and that indicates our need to be forgiven by Him.

Jesus took our place: He paid our penalty.

The Father's wrath and justice fell upon Him instead of us; except we fail to receive the gift of salvation that the Lord offers to us through His sacrifice on the Cross.

We may fail to receive it if we deny its very nature; that it was done in order that Jesus might take the penalty for our sins.

Old 01-13-2022, 03:21 PM

Quote:
You have sought to label me with one or more of your favorite heresies ever since we began our dialogue. It will not work since I did not come to Jesus through religious sources. I was an atheist and He came directly to me. The fact that our ignorant ancestors identified different interpretations as heresy is irrelevant to me.

I only know what is compatible and consistent with what Jesus revealed and demonstrated about God's True Nature and Holy Spirit of agape love and forgiveness on the Cross. That is who I encountered and that is why I am no longer an atheist.
Quote:
Gnosticism teaches that matter is inherently evil and that spirit is inherently good.

Your doctrine fits the bill.

And I am not only posting for your benefit, in order to try to convince you of the error of your ways.

I am posting to expose you as a false teacher.

It is well and good that you are no longer an atheist. That is not going to be your salvation, however (see James 2:19).

Jesus told the Father to forgive those who placed Him on the Cross; and that indicates our need to be forgiven by Him.

Jesus took our place: He paid our penalty.

The Father's wrath and justice fell upon Him instead of us; except we fail to receive the gift of salvation that the Lord offers to us through His sacrifice on the Cross.

We may fail to receive it if we deny its very nature; that it was done in order that Jesus might take the penalty for our sins.
Jesus did NOT come to earth as a human to be scourged and crucified to satisfy His Father's wrath and vengeance and OFFER us salvation from Hell. That is barbaric preposterous nonsense. He came to bring God's Holy Spirit to His human Spirit and connect us all permanently to God. He didn't just OFFER salvation, He SAVED us all from our separation from God, NOT from some non-existent Hell.

Old 01-13-2022, 06:56 PM

Quote:
That is barbaric preposterous nonsense.
See 1 Corinthians 1:18,21.

Old 01-22-2022, 11:49 PM

God does indeed have wrath against sin; which was satisfied in the Cross of Jesus Christ.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity