Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2022, 06:49 AM

43 posts, read 13,030 times

Advertisements

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder:
So, we see hear that politics is very much apart of Scripture and more to the point God, Himself!!!
America, One Nation Under God!!! America, through congress tied American politics directly to God!!! And, Scripture proves it!!!
Revelation 12:5 And, she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron!
Daniel 2:44,45
Daniel 7:13, 14

Old 01-26-2022, 08:06 AM

6,366 posts, read 2,915,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I AM the Spirit of Truth View Post
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder:
So, we see hear that politics is very much apart of Scripture and more to the point God, Himself!!!
America, One Nation Under God!!! America, through congress tied American politics directly to God!!! And, Scripture proves it!!!
Revelation 12:5 And, she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron!

Gods kingdom rule is the govt upon his shoulder. He is Gods appointed king of that heavenly govt rule. America kicked God out of Govt, where have you been? They have proven by promoting things God hates they do not care what he says. If God is not there, satan surely is.

Old 01-26-2022, 08:50 AM

I've been in America speaking the Truth for a long time now! Jesus gave us a prayer, The Our Father! Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven!!! Jesus in this prayer is telling you that God comes to Earth to build His Kingdom on Earth!!!

Old 01-26-2022, 09:01 AM

Revelation of Jesus Christ 21 New Heaven and the New Earth. Rev.3 And, I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the Tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them and they shall be his people, and God, Himself shall be with them, and be their God!!!
So, yes, the Kingdom of God is built upon the Earth!!!

Old 01-26-2022, 09:08 AM

3,474 posts, read 1,005,603 times
Quote:

Jesus is that child of Isa 9:6 Spirit, and he is now sitting on God's throne. Very soon the fulfillment of Daniel 2:44 is going to come about, are you praying for that Kingdom to come?

Old 01-26-2022, 09:43 AM

Well, yes Jesus is sitting at the right hand of the Father. But, He also said; John 14:15 He would pray the Father to send another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; even the Spirit of Truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, (cause God is Spirit), neither knoweth him; but ye know him!!!
26 But, the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost/Spirit!!!
John 16:13 How either when he, the Spirit of Truth is come, he will guide you into all Truth; for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will show you things to come.14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall show it unto you. 15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall show it unto you.
And, yes, I pray for the fullness of the Kingdom of God on Earth!

Old 01-26-2022, 10:40 AM

45,540 posts, read 27,157,256 times
Quote:
I've been in America speaking the Truth for a long time now! Jesus gave us a prayer, The Our Father! Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven!!! Jesus in this prayer is telling you that God comes to Earth to build His Kingdom on Earth!!!
Not exactly...

2 Peter 3:10 - But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be burned up.

Old 01-26-2022, 11:09 AM

So, now that it has been established that politics is very much apart of Scripture and God and for Salvation sake let's delve into the Truth of what is happening to America and the world.
2 Thessalonians speaks of Judgment at Christ's Coming and the Revealing of the Man of Sin.
Who is this man of sin? This Abomination that embodies Satan, the Antichrist!!! His name is written in Scripture! I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in a twinkling of an eye, at the last (trump): for the trumpet shall sound.
Ever since this Man of Sin took power, America was changed in an instant! This Man of Sin claims he's the greatest! Prideful, a liar, a Deceiver!!! And, being One Nation Under God, this Man of Sin, stood in the Temple of God, Congress claiming how great he is! And, yet God, gave a sign of his Abomination! His Second inauguration a full blood moon rose over the Capitol!!! Hence, 1/6!!!
This Man of Sin has led astray so many so called Christians!!! How can you claim to love Christ and yet follow this Abomination, where he ought not to stand?!
Now, I can hear the murmurs coming from the gallery that he stood up against abortion! Can you justify one innocent death over another in the name of God? Nearly, a million people have died from a virus that was mocked by this Man of Sin!!! America is divided and the division has caused great anxiety among the people!
But, to those who understand and hold strong to the Truth, you shall overcome!!!
All Life is Precious!!! With all the Destruction that has come upon this nation, you would have thought people would begin to understand how precious Life is!!! And, this Precious Life also refers to the gift God gave man, the Earth! God wanted man to prosper on earth not to destroy it!!! Mankind treats the Earth like garbage! Although, there are many waking up to this!!!
So listen and take heed, for the hour has come!!!

Old 01-26-2022, 11:10 AM

Ummm, have you notice the forest fires all over the Earth? Wake Up!!!

Old 01-26-2022, 11:23 AM

6,366 posts, read 2,915,310 times
Quote:

His kingdom will rule all of creation after satan is destroyed. Rev 20:3--the tent of God=(protection) is with mankind. that is how God will be with those on earth. But The kingdom will rule from heaven over all creation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.