Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-22-2022, 10:44 AM

11,895 posts, read 3,685,900 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EscAlaMike View Post
But either everyone goes to heaven or they don't. The ramifications are monumental and worthy of inquiry and debate.
I agree - and that is what a lot of dedicated people are doing on the forum in their own ‘ways’

I think basically the problem is a misunderstanding of what heaven is and how it relates to earth

Mat 1:21**And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Mat 6:9**After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Mat 6:10**Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Mat 6:11**Give us this day our daily bread.
Mat 6:12**And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
Mat 6:13**And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Isa 55:8**For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
Isa 55:9**For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Isa 55:10**For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
Isa 55:11**So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
Isa 55:12**For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
Isa 55:13**Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: and it shall be to the LORD for a name, for an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2022, 11:22 AM

660 posts, read 234,891 times
https://jesus-saves-all.com/

Yesterday, Dec 22 2022, I published my website that promotes Christian Universal Salvation. That is Jesus Christ will save the entire world through faith alone. And everybody in existence will become believers in Christ through faith alone thusly. I went to sleep at around 4:00 AM

Today, Dec 23 2022, I just woke up from a dream at around 10:00 AM I had about Christian Universal Salvation.

The sky was light blue and when I looked up there were multiple giant animal heads shaped from white clouds. They were all looking to the right halfway forward and halfway turning, so diagonal, and looking forward, so not directly at me. I will go from left to right.

On the left there was the head of a lion. Below its head was a verse that said “ALL PEOPLE”, with that part specifically capitalized.
Most likely it was this verse: Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people,
It was a male lion with a big fur going around it’s head. It looked similar to this:
https://cincinnatizoo.org/system/ass...5d7f7bde_b.jpg
Wayback Machine

Then there was another animal in between. Next continuing right was the head of an ox. Below it’s head was a verse that said “ALL CREATION”, whit that part specifically capitalized.
Most likely it was this verse: Colossians 1:15-21 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.
It was not a furry ox, but rather one with a smooth straight face with horns going out then curving in. It looked similar to this:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/1maph/4939018679
Ox (I think) | An Ox (I think) taken with a 400mm lens at lo… | Flickr

There was another head that I don’t remember, but the verse below is had something along the lines of “God created ALL VERSES”
2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

I woke up agreeing with all of these verses and I felt greatly comforted as I hugged and embraced the Lord. Last night, despite it being late, because I was working on publishing my Christian Universalism website, I had energy. And today, even when I wake up early, I still have energy too and feel well rested.

Researching it now, it seems this was a cherub or cherubim.

Ezekiel 10:1 “Then I looked, and behold, on the expanse that was over the heads of the cherubim”

Ezekiel 1:10 “Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a human being, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle.”

Revelation 4:6 “…four living creatures, full of eyes in front and behind: 7 the first living creature like a lion, the second living creature like an ox, the third living creature with the face of a man, and the fourth living creature like an eagle in flight. 8 And the four living creatures, each of them with six wings, are full of eyes all around and within, and day and night they never cease to say, “Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come!” ”
I’ve had those last few words on the tip of my tongue for the past few days and now this explains why.

I have a laptop that I connected to my Panasonic Plasma HD Tv TC-P42X1 with a Rocketfish HDMI Cable. A few days ago, as I was editing my website with more Bible verses a few days ago before publishing the website, I heard a sound from the Tv and saw my Tv turn a bright red hue, like the color of blood, and all four sides started burning and travelling towards the center. It was like a paper burning from all 4 sides, where the burning would spread with a sort of round shape. And the whole time it made a mechanical error noise.
I immediately unplugged my HDMI cable on both ends and then re-plugged it in. Eventually, the screen was just black, and when I clicked the black power button in the middle, instead of the small circle light staying red, it would rhythmically go from red and then nothing at a moderate pace.
Later, when I told my family members, they didn’t believe what I had told them, they told me I should have videoed it on my phone. But it went by so quick, I didn’t have time. But they did see the Tv would not turn on, even after plugging it in and out. We had the TV for a long time, at least 5 years minimum, so it was due for a replacement anyways. At least we can buy it with those Christmas discounts in place lol. But this did not stop me from uploading the site to the Internet.

Lastly, the date that I bought the domain for the website is very significant to me for multiple personal reasons.
The date brought me joy, then I suffered for a year because of that date, but now the joy has returned. I wrote the Journal Entries about discovering Christian Universal Salvation 5 years ago, and since then I always wondered when I could put them to use, and now it has been fulfilled. Yet another miracle. Though I greatly suffered back then, I can now see how the recording of my suffering on this website can help others. The Lord always finishes what He starts.
I’m crying as I type this. Tears of relief, joy. I am truly grateful to the Lord for showing me this vision. Thank you, the Lord God Almighty, holy holy holy you were and are and will be.

Old 12-22-2022, 11:50 AM

553 posts, read 172,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
I'd rather hear it from Mike. I understand what faith means, but I'd like to understand how Mike sees faith as a salvation issue, basically. Meaning, Mike, are you saying that faith alone is how one is "saved"? That once you die, if you were an unbeliever during your life, that that's it..... there is no hope for that person? What exactly do you believe?

It's difficult to have a conversation with someone if you don't understand, at least, the core perspective of the other person.
Read this and you'll understand Alabama Mike implicitly.

https://ronconte.com/2013/10/18/pope...tion-for-jews/

But many conservative Catholics have accepted false teachings, whose source is the conservative Catholic subculture that developed in sinful reaction to the holy teachings of Vatican II. In the realm of salvation theology, these false teachings include the claim that salvation is obtained by only a small percentage of human persons, the claim that anyone who knows about Christianity and does not convert is condemned to Hell, and the claim that atheists cannot be saved without converting to belief in God. The ultra-conservatives also claim that prenatals, infants, and young children, who die without a formal baptism (by water), are sent to the limbo of Hell. Again, as I have written in posts and in my book, these claims are contrary to a faithful interpretation of Tradition, Scripture, Magisterium.

Old 12-22-2022, 02:33 PM

45,541 posts, read 27,157,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
I'd rather hear it from Mike. I understand what faith means, but I'd like to understand how Mike sees faith as a salvation issue, basically. Meaning, Mike, are you saying that faith alone is how one is "saved"? That once you die, if you were an unbeliever during your life, that that's it..... there is no hope for that person? What exactly do you believe?

It's difficult to have a conversation with someone if you don't understand, at least, the core perspective of the other person.
I get it - different things have different meanings for different people.

Old 12-22-2022, 02:34 PM

HABAKKUK 2:3 The revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay. (NIV)

This revelation is that all will be saved. While not everyone knows it, everyone will at the end. It is God’s will to save all.

Old 12-22-2022, 05:37 PM

4,625 posts, read 1,170,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSong View Post
Hi, I made a website to promote Christian Universalism. Everyone will become believers in Christ through faith alone and thus everyone will be saved and go to Heaven: https://jesus-saves-all.com/

1 Corinthians 15:22 "In Christ shall all be made alive"
Yeah in Christ, all are not in Christ, like the seed of the serpent or the children of the devil 1 Jn 3:10

In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

Old 12-22-2022, 08:30 PM

I was shopping at the mall with my family and saw many signs that said Buy 1 Get 1 Free

Its common in the regular world to be fooled by these tricks where someone thinks they offer something free but its really not. But when Jesus Christ offers the free gift of salvation to all people, then its really a free gift. All you have to do is to accept. Believe in Jesus Christ to be saved.

Luke 3:6 All flesh shall see the salvation of God

This is not just window shopping either! Just have faith in Christ and you will have salvation. Softwares online may offer you a free trial that expires, but the salvation you gain from Jesus is permanent. You are sealed with the guarantee of the Holy Spirit that will protect you at all times always. God will bring this loving protection to the whole world.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world.

Eventually, all people will be sealed with the Holy Spirit and thus go to Heaven. Certification conpanies may be inconsistent when stamping seals of approval of products that are then later recalled for manufacturing defects, but God is perfect, all of creation is affected by sin, a defect, but God will repair us all, that is, wash away all of our sins. All we have to do is give Him our permission, to trust in Him. And the Lord is patient, as love is patient, and will wait until all of creation gives their permission, until all people are repaired by Him. And when we, as the product, initiate thus repair process, theres no work that we do to be saved. It's faith alone in Jesus Christ that saves us. Everybody will accept this free gift offered by Christ Jesus, rhat is guaranteed. And it will hapen, no matter what, as God has planned since the beginning.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all people.

Businesses may have plans for the next financial quarter that don't work, but the Almighty Lord's plans always succeed, the Sovereign Lord's desires will always be fulfilled. God knows everything and sees all, He is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end and as it is said "Holy holy holy is the Lord God Almighty".

Even the best human surgeons try their best to save all of their patients, so how much more lengths will Our Lord, The God of Peace, go to in order to achieve absolute victory be eliminating all suffering in the world? Human doctors may fail to cure all diseases in a patient, yet they still try to help the best of their abilities despite their human shortcomings? Henceforth, by how much greater heights will Our Lord, the God of Love, climb to in order to save everyone? Especially considering that He is indeed Almighty.

1 Corinthians 13:8 Love never fails.

I thank you all for reading this, my friends, as I typed this entire post in a shopping store on a bench on my phone without any Internet access.

For me, these words come naturally because they are the truth, as is written in the Bible, the original Hebrew and Greek scriptures. It comes naturally because the Holy Spirit guides me to know what words to say, as I believed in Christ and thus was saved and permanently wrapped by the Holy Ghost.

As is written in the book of Corinthians "As all in Adam Die, so also in Christ shall all be made alivd." and "Christ shall be all in all"

Eventually, these words will come naturally to all people, as the Lord promised sinde the foundation of the world. (Gentesis 1:1). Everyone will be let into the gates of the city of Heaven, New Jerusalem. All people in all nations in all families will be healed by the leaves of the tree in that city. Amen.

The last line of the last book of the Bible, Revelations of the New Testament, ends with a blessing from the Lord of Hosts, Christ Jesus, the saviour of all. Thus, let us end this post with a prayer too, my friends. The LORD of Lords, King of Kings, Jesus Christ blesses everybody reading this and those not reading this with salvation all the same, as all will come to beleive in Christ Jesus with faith alone and therefore all will be saved. Amen.

As the book of Habbakuk says "Loom and be utterly amazed, for I am going to do something in your days that you will not believe, even if you were told"

Old 12-23-2022, 07:16 AM

4,625 posts, read 1,170,418 times
Quote:
I was shopping at the mall with my family and saw many signs that said Buy 1 Get 1 Free

Its common in the regular world to be fooled by these tricks where someone thinks they offer something free but its really not. But when Jesus Christ offers the free gift of salvation to all people, then its really a free gift. All you have to do is to accept. Believe in Jesus Christ to be saved.

Luke 3:6 All flesh shall see the salvation of God

This is not just window shopping either! Just have faith in Christ and you will have salvation. Softwares online may offer you a free trial that expires, but the salvation you gain from Jesus is permanent. You are sealed with the guarantee of the Holy Spirit that will protect you at all times always. God will bring this loving protection to the whole world.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world.

Eventually, all people will be sealed with the Holy Spirit and thus go to Heaven. Certification conpanies may be inconsistent when stamping seals of approval of products that are then later recalled for manufacturing defects, but God is perfect, all of creation is affected by sin, a defect, but God will repair us all, that is, wash away all of our sins. All we have to do is give Him our permission, to trust in Him. And the Lord is patient, as love is patient, and will wait until all of creation gives their permission, until all people are repaired by Him. And when we, as the product, initiate thus repair process, theres no work that we do to be saved. It's faith alone in Jesus Christ that saves us. Everybody will accept this free gift offered by Christ Jesus, rhat is guaranteed. And it will hapen, no matter what, as God has planned since the beginning.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all people.

Businesses may have plans for the next financial quarter that don't work, but the Almighty Lord's plans always succeed, the Sovereign Lord's desires will always be fulfilled. God knows everything and sees all, He is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end and as it is said "Holy holy holy is the Lord God Almighty".

Even the best human surgeons try their best to save all of their patients, so how much more lengths will Our Lord, The God of Peace, go to in order to achieve absolute victory be eliminating all suffering in the world? Human doctors may fail to cure all diseases in a patient, yet they still try to help the best of their abilities despite their human shortcomings? Henceforth, by how much greater heights will Our Lord, the God of Love, climb to in order to save everyone? Especially considering that He is indeed Almighty.

1 Corinthians 13:8 Love never fails.

I thank you all for reading this, my friends, as I typed this entire post in a shopping store on a bench on my phone without any Internet access.

For me, these words come naturally because they are the truth, as is written in the Bible, the original Hebrew and Greek scriptures. It comes naturally because the Holy Spirit guides me to know what words to say, as I believed in Christ and thus was saved and permanently wrapped by the Holy Ghost.

As is written in the book of Corinthians "As all in Adam Die, so also in Christ shall all be made alivd." and "Christ shall be all in all"

Eventually, these words will come naturally to all people, as the Lord promised sinde the foundation of the world. (Gentesis 1:1). Everyone will be let into the gates of the city of Heaven, New Jerusalem. All people in all nations in all families will be healed by the leaves of the tree in that city. Amen.

The last line of the last book of the Bible, Revelations of the New Testament, ends with a blessing from the Lord of Hosts, Christ Jesus, the saviour of all. Thus, let us end this post with a prayer too, my friends. The LORD of Lords, King of Kings, Jesus Christ blesses everybody reading this and those not reading this with salvation all the same, as all will come to beleive in Christ Jesus with faith alone and therefore all will be saved. Amen.

As the book of Habbakuk says "Loom and be utterly amazed, for I am going to do something in your days that you will not believe, even if you were told"
Salvation is exclusively for and promised to one people Isa 45:17

17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Old 12-23-2022, 07:23 AM

13,611 posts, read 7,915,420 times
Quote:
But when Jesus Christ offers the free gift of salvation to all people, then its really a free gift. All you have to do is to accept. Believe in Jesus Christ to be saved.
What happens if a person refuses to accept or believe?

Quote:
Just have faith in Christ and you will have salvation.
What happens if a person dies without faith?

Old 12-23-2022, 11:18 AM

63,785 posts, read 40,047,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EscAlaMike View Post
What happens if a person refuses to accept or believe?
What happens if a person dies without faith?
faith is NOT a condition. It is an ASSURANCE. Faith is completely justified because it is TRUE that Jesus saved us. Our ancestors simply misunderstood thinking faith alone was a condition instead of assurance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity