Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 10:22 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,611,572 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justamere10 View Post
Palin made a point on the Beck show a couple of days ago when he asked her about a possible third party. She responded as I recall that we are "a two party nation." And went on to say that the republican plank is firmly built on conservative principles but that a whole lot of today's elected 'Republicans' have shifted so far towards progressivism that conservatives have no voice in Washington and most of today's red faces need to be fired.

Maybe work on getting a whole lot of new faces (genuine conservatives) to run Republican instead of a tea party that would split the conservative "Christian" vote??
I am sorry but I can't take Palin or Beck seriously.

Beck claims to be conservative libertarian, but his own past comments prove otherwise. I don't even want to comment on Palin, but I don't think her mission in life is in politics. She should try something else.

Republicans spend as much or more than the Dems do, so for them to fake outrage about all the spending is ridiculous.

No, I am done with Republicans and Dems, because they keep delievering more of the same time after time. It is time for a 3rd party, a conservative/libertarian/Christan 3rd party with no loyalty to existing party lines. For example if diligent study shows that limited government role in healthcare provides best results quality and cost wise, then that's what we shoud do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2010, 10:23 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,611,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post
I voted for Obama and have no regrets
Considering what he inherited, it's not as bad as people say. Economy is showing signs of recovery.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity