Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 10:23 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,687,044 times

Advertisements

Wait! ! ! ! Hold the presses! ! ! !

We Wanna Know the Challange!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2008, 04:15 AM

8,002 posts, read 12,322,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post

No turning back now!!!
Okay, but don't ever say that June didn't tell ya so:

YouTube - Lightning striking power pole

ILNC's challenge, should she accept it:

June will get all decked out with makeup and spray the living daylights out of her hair, as well as make sure she has pristine nails, AND will hand out candy to the little ones as she holds a Bible in one hand, AND will promise to say "God Bless you!" to each and every child as she does so, if, and only if ILNC agrees to the following:

ILNC will go for the entire day without having done her hair. She will wash it upon rising, but shall wield no blow dryer to it. She is not spray it. She will apply no makeup. She will don a pair of jeans and a tee shirt. (Sans undergarment.) In short, she will emulate the "look of a New England heathen." She will then get in her car, drive to the nearest Mall in Houston, go into Lord and Taylor, approach the cosmetic counter and say: "Hi. I'm lost. Can you tell me if there is a Victoria Secret anywhere in this mall?" She will then proceed to Victoria Secret, and upon being approached by the sales lady, will state: "Yes, as a matter of fact, you can help me. I'm looking for something for a friend of mine who lives out of state." (June tends more towards satin with lace.) -She will then go home and hand out candy, if she is still able to.

Old 10-16-2008, 04:52 AM

2,136 posts, read 4,799,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post

ILNC will go for the entire day without having done her hair. She will wash it upon rising, but shall wield no blow dryer to it. She is not spray it. She will apply no makeup. She will don a pair of jeans and a tee shirt. (Sans undergarment.) In short, she will emulate the "look of a New England heathen." She will then get in her car, drive to the nearest Mall in Houston, go into Lord and Taylor, approach the cosmetic counter and say: "Hi. I'm lost. Can you tell me if there is a Victoria Secret anywhere in this mall?" She will then proceed to Victoria Secret, and upon being approached by the sales lady, will state: "Yes, as a matter of fact, you can help me. I'm looking for something for a friend of mine who lives out of state." (June tends more towards satin with lace.) -She will then go home and hand out candy, if she is still able to.

NO WAY! She isn't going to it, is she? Tell me it's not true. The above description is the way weather looks everyday. (however I wear undergarments)

Old 10-16-2008, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherologist View Post

NO WAY! She isn't going to it, is she? Tell me it's not true. The above description is the way weather looks everyday. (however I wear undergarments)
June's holding a Bible in one hand as she hands out candy, along with saying "God Bless you" to the tikes comes at a price, ya know.

(The hair and nails thing? No sweat.)

-Which is nothing compared to what she has in store for Hoosier...

Old 10-16-2008, 05:14 AM

23,036 posts, read 34,473,780 times
This will not be a problem for me since I have already started going out with makeup!!!!!!!YES it's true I have been in public WITHOUT MAKEUP!!!!!! And hair not perfect either so yes I can do this!!!!
Now what ya got for Coon Boy Hoosier????, something good I hope

PS I will be gone most of the day, but I'll be back tonight to see updates!!!

Last edited by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA; 10-16-2008 at 05:46 AM..

Old 10-16-2008, 05:45 AM

Quote:
This will not be a problem for me since I have already started going out with makeup!!!!!!!YES it's true I have been in public WITHOUT MAKEUP!!!!!! And hair not perfect either so yes I can do this!!!!
Now what ya got for Coon Boy Hoosier????, something good I hope

WHAT!?

ALREADY going out in public without makeup and perfect hair?

This means a DUEL.

JUNE ACCEPTS YOUR CHALLENGE~!!!

Bring it on, sister. June is not to be deterred~! She's modifying your challenge to ILNC wearing nothin' but a g-string and black tee shirt as she hands out candy.

--So there! Take that!

We New England Heathens aren't to be messed with! We know how to handle these sorta challenges. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

P.S. Oh, and Hoosier? Just you wait!

(Okay, now which one of us tells the others as to the "modified challenge?")

Ooops! Almost forgot:

"God Bless you." <------- June practicing up!

Old 10-16-2008, 05:54 AM

23,036 posts, read 34,473,780 times
Well since my husband will home that night, I wouldn't make it to the door!!! I gotta go for now

Old 10-16-2008, 05:55 AM

6,712 posts, read 13,486,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post

She's modifying your challenge to ILNC wearing nothin' but a g-string and black tee shirt as she hands out candy.

Hey guys! I just decided that I'm going to go trick or treating this year!

Old 10-16-2008, 05:59 AM

Quote:

Well since my husband will home that night, I wouldn't make it to the door!!!

Old 10-16-2008, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCSTroop View Post

Hey guys! I just decided that I'm going to go trick or treating this year!

Okay. Now practice with June. Repeat after me:

"God...Bless...you..."

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity