Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 02:23 PM

9,732 posts, read 4,061,457 times

Advertisements

Jeepgirl, I have been called to do spiritual warfare. From what you're saying your animals are seeing a spirit. It could be an angel, but from the animals reactions it's most likely a demon. To find out which it is begin to plead the blood of Jesus when your animals are reacting to this spirit. If it is a demon it will leave because they hate the blood of Jesus. Then do what Betsy Lane said. However, if there is willful sin in your life, you have opened a legal doorway and they will come back. Be careful this is not a game. Demons can be dangerous if there are open doorways in your life. If you have anymore questions or need help let me know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2008, 02:36 PM

3,412 posts, read 10,169,008 times
Geez, you guys are scaring each other to death with your postings, oils, prayers, and stuff.

It's an animal with ears and smells better then yours. Oh my!!!

Old 11-04-2008, 02:40 PM

5,715 posts, read 15,043,047 times
Everyone is giving the right answers but I think she should seek the help of a pastor or of a christian friend who has experience with these things.

Telling someone what to do without knowing them or knowing what is going on is kind of scary to me...

I'm just saying that it's not for the faint hearted...

Old 11-04-2008, 02:43 PM

396 posts, read 837,848 times
Honestly, if it were me, I'd probably have a Priest come out and bless the house.

Old 11-04-2008, 02:45 PM

6,712 posts, read 13,456,617 times
It's so ironic that you brought this up. I was talking to my sister who works at a pest control company the other day. She was telling me that she gets an extraordinary amount of phone calls from people claiming their dogs and cats are going crazy over apparently nothing at all. The reason?

Termites. Call an exterminator. Many dogs have a sense of smell that can detect the difference in molecule and cats have some of the best senses of any animal - including hearing. It may elude our senses but to them it probably sounds like a jackhammer gnawing away at the support beams of your house.

Seriously, I would check for termites.

Old 11-04-2008, 03:50 PM

9,732 posts, read 4,061,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by World Citizen View Post
Everyone is giving the right answers but I think she should seek the help of a pastor or of a christian friend who has experience with these things.

Telling someone what to do without knowing them or knowing what is going on is kind of scary to me...

I'm just saying that it's not for the faint hearted...

Good advise if she can find someone who has some experience in this.

Old 11-04-2008, 04:38 PM

11,169 posts, read 10,649,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
Is there anything going on within your home? Conflicts, arguments, misunderstandings of some sort? I ask this because sometimes when there's strife in the home, there's also negative energy, which I believe that animals, having a much keener 'sense' than ours, can pick up on quite easily. God Himself is a Spirit, but He has made himself known to us through His Son Jesus Christ and His Holy Words. I would'nt want to start messing around with anything, that cannot make it self known to me, would you? I also recall the bible specifically warning us about dabbling in the unknown. Satan has a way of seducing us and therefore having you believe that a particular spirit is one of a love one who has passed away. We are not to give heed to these familiar spirits of demons.

I believe we 'welcome' these energies into our home, mind and thoughts by invitation. Whether they in come by acknowledging them, or 'playing' around with them, it's an invite. Resist the devil and He shall flee. The devil will come in at any opportunity that he can cease. Have you given your life to Jesus Christ? Do you have a pastor that you can speak with? I'm speaking to you from experience. I too have had some experience with things unknown. But I can truly tell you, that is by the blood of Jesus Christ alone, that I was able to overcome. Please feel free to DM me if needed. God's blessing to you always. Keep praying and if you don't, start. Okay.

your sister in Christ Jesus
None. My house is actually too peaceful with the exception of the two animals lately barking, growling and hissing and chasing air. I've thought about the concept/theory your mentioned. No fighting, haven't even had an argument with my 17 year old in about 4 years. I was thinking that maybe someone died here, but the place is not old, was built in 94. I moved in this place with my son after I filed for divorce in the summer, my ex-husband is not even around at all to make negative deposits. It feels peaceful, no weird energies. I had a weird incident in August with a Saint statue that had always been placed in my room (even when married, which went over well when I was married to an Atheist)....which I turned over to the Catholic Church by their suggestion after I consulted with them over what happened with it. I do not go to the Catholic chuch (although raised Catholic and no longer partake with them) . . . but since the statue is of Catholic origin......

Im not a wiggy-out there person, so really, even some of this sounds way too strange for me. I'm not the type to get creeped by ghosts, spirits or the boogey man. . . nor to immediately blame something on that... if I did, I would have posted this months ago.

Old 11-04-2008, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by little elmer View Post
I agree, and then rest in His power. Don't exude any type of fear from that moment, and as I've heard spirits are subject to us in a cooperative way: if we are agitated, they will be too.
Actually, I am not afraid of whatever it is. I am very solid in my faith and know that it cannot scare or hurt me, and it doesn't. if it is an it we are dealing with. I'm more of a threat to it with Jesus backing me. Whatever it is is so annoying to me that I am ready to kick its butt with my Blonde Ninja Powers.

Old 11-04-2008, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCSTroop View Post
It's so ironic that you brought this up. I was talking to my sister who works at a pest control company the other day. She was telling me that she gets an extraordinary amount of phone calls from people claiming their dogs and cats are going crazy over apparently nothing at all. The reason?

Termites. Call an exterminator. Many dogs have a sense of smell that can detect the difference in molecule and cats have some of the best senses of any animal - including hearing. It may elude our senses but to them it probably sounds like a jackhammer gnawing away at the support beams of your house.

Seriously, I would check for termites.
That is a VERY good idea. Florida, termites? NAW!!!!

I'm going to get on this tomorrow.

Old 11-04-2008, 04:48 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,438,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
None. My house is actually too peaceful with the exception of the two animals lately barking, growling and hissing and chasing air. I've thought about the concept/theory your mentioned. No fighting, haven't even had an argument with my 17 year old in about 4 years. I was thinking that maybe someone died here, but the place is not old, was built in 94. I moved in this place with my son after I filed for divorce in the summer, my ex-husband is not even around at all to make negative deposits. It feels peaceful, no weird energies. I had a weird incident in August with a Saint statue that had always been placed in my room (even when married, which went over well when I was married to an Atheist)....which I turned over to the Catholic Church by their suggestion after I consulted with them over what happened with it. I do not go to the Catholic church (although raised Catholic and no longer partake with them) . . . but since the statue is of Catholic origin......

I'm not a wiggy-out there person, so really, even some of this sounds way too strange for me. I'm not the type to get creeped by ghosts, spirits or the boogey man. . . nor to immediately blame something on that... if I did, I would have posted this months ago.
If your okay, then that's fine. Would'nt hurt to continue on praying though. God Bless.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity