Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 05:48 PM

1,289 posts, read 2,172,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
LOL! The AntiChrists. Yeah, I am an AntiChrist. Poor me. I have never raped someone, damned someone, discriminated against gender or sexual orientation like you all do.

Even on this thread, I was debating with someone who thought it was ok to murder homosexuals. I told them Jesus did not like that ...murdering other people. And I reminded him that the one of the 10 commandments says "Thou shalt not kill."

You know what he says? I accepted Jesus and that is all I need. I can murder anyone and I will go to Heaven as long as I accept Jesus.

If that is the case, I know I will go to Heaven even if I murder and rape people!

Which thread?

Old 12-01-2008, 05:50 PM

5,137 posts, read 16,609,158 times
Wrong forum to post this thread

This is the Christianity thread where we're allowed to use lifelines such as the bible...and it's the only lifeline anyone can use.

If you dont care to use then this conversation is over.

Quote:
Try to base your argument on facts. Not the Bible. It is not a source of information.

Old 12-01-2008, 05:50 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,593,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StirringWaters View Post
I am way south. It has snowed almost nonstop for two days, but since we've been above freezing except for a couple of hours overnight, the accumulation hasn't gone over about an inch in all that time. Thank goodness. lol I hate shoveling snow, and I've never used the snowblower. I dread trying to push the thing.

You?
As for me, in my area, it has not been too bad.

I also live in the south. Well, more like south west. Near Detroit, I am like an hour away. You?

Old 12-01-2008, 05:51 PM

doesnt matter what you have done.

With Jesus you need to accept Him, and follow His path or you will perish.

Quote:
LOL! The AntiChrists. Yeah, I am an AntiChrist. Poor me. I have never raped someone, damned someone, discriminated against gender or sexual orientation like you all do.

Even on this thread, I was debating with someone who thought it was ok to murder homosexuals. I told them Jesus did not like that ...murdering other people. And I reminded him that the one of the 10 commandments says "Thou shalt not kill."

You know what he says? I accepted Jesus and that is all I need. I can murder anyone and I will go to Heaven as long as I accept Jesus.

If that is the case, I know I will go to Heaven even if I murder and rape people!

Old 12-01-2008, 05:51 PM

Quote:

Which thread?
it was in politics. The thread was called "Should we legalize killing gay people?"

Thankfully, it was reported and removed.

Old 12-01-2008, 05:52 PM

1,289 posts, read 2,172,679 times
Quote:

Quote:
As for me, in my area, it has not been too bad.

I also live in the south. Well, more like south west. Near Detroit, I am like an hour away. You?
I'm about an hour away from Ann Arbor.

ETA: Sorry...not sure how I quoted two posts.

Old 12-01-2008, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by renriq02 View Post
Wrong forum to post this thread

This is the Christianity thread where we're allowed to use lifelines such as the bible...and it's the only lifeline anyone can use.

If you dont care to use then this conversation is over.
Yeah because it is all you have. You dont have facts or logical evidence. Sucks!

Old 12-01-2008, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by renriq02 View Post
doesnt matter what you have done.

With Jesus you need to accept Him, and follow His path or you will perish.
Oh, ok. I guess Jesus loves people who kill and rape people even if they are Christian.

When someone who has not hurt another person or done anything that is like a crime, they will go to Hell?

You make me laugh!

I feel that maybe Jesus or God is not as loving as I thought!

Old 12-01-2008, 05:54 PM

Quote:
I'm about an hour away from Ann Arbor.

ETA: Sorry...not sure how I quoted two posts.
Oh! You are not that far away from me!

Like 2 hours at most?

Old 12-01-2008, 05:55 PM

He loves them..and wants them to repent

Quote:
Oh, ok. I guess Jesus loves people who kill and rape people even if they are Christian.

When someone who has not hurt another person or done anything that is like a crime, they will go to Hell?

You make me laugh!

I feel that maybe Jesus or God is not as loving as I thought!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity