Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 05:36 PM

1,289 posts, read 2,169,577 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Nice to meet you too!!

I see you are from MI. So am I. That is awesome!

But as for my belief, I think most Christian are arrogant and should be open minded to other religions. By respecting Lord Krishna or Lord Shiva does not mean they are WORSHIPING them. I am not denying Lord Jesus existed. I am not denying God exists but what is it about Christians doing the same thing? Why not NOT deny or respect other religions Gods?
I agree completely about not disrespecting anyone's religious beliefs. And I agree that so many Christians are arrogant. That's why I choose to call myself a Bible believer. lol

Nice to meet another Michigander!

Old 12-01-2008, 05:37 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,580,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renriq02 View Post
I know that God said there is none other.

Jesus said I AM THE WAY!

So nope...no Buddha ..no Mohammed...
LOL! And Mohammed said I AM THE WAY too.

Old 12-01-2008, 05:39 PM

5,137 posts, read 16,594,167 times
and Mohammed acknowledge Jesus!

Jesus resurrected!

All the people you stated are still in their graves!

Quote:
LOL! And Mohammed said I AM THE WAY too.

Old 12-01-2008, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StirringWaters View Post
I agree completely about not disrespecting anyone's religious beliefs. And I agree that so many Christians are arrogant. That's why I choose to call myself a Bible believer. lol

Nice to meet another Michigander!
See..my point was already made. The person above said "No to Buddha and Mohammed!"

So why is he denying them?

This is what I do not like about Christianity and their arrogance. You should not ever disrespect a religious symbol. I have never said anything bad about Jesus Christ. I think he is major cool! But for people to say "No to Buddha" is just rude and shows how close minded they are. You cannot deny history. Buddhas teeth are in Sri Lanka. There is evidence.

Anyways, MI. You getting lotsa snow yet?

Old 12-01-2008, 05:41 PM

Quote:
and Mohammed acknowledge Jesus!

Jesus resurrected!

All the people you stated are still in their graves!
No, from what I heard from Christians themselves is that Jesus body was found in Talpiot, Jerusalem.

So Jesus is also in his grave.

Old 12-01-2008, 05:41 PM

It's not arrogance...it's called God telling us to stay away from AntiChrists!

I think I'll continue to listen to God...

Quote:
See..my point was already made. The person above said "No to Buddha and Mohammed!"

This is what I do not like about Christianity and their arrogance. You should not ever disrespect a religious symbol. I have never said anything bad about Jesus Christ. I think he is major cool! But for people to say "No to Buddha" is just rude and shows how close minded they are. You cannot deny history. Buddhas teeth are in Sri Lanka. There is evidence.

Old 12-01-2008, 05:42 PM

Sure you have.

According to the Bible he is resurrected.

Like they say in Miami

Caso Cerrado

Quote:
No, from what I heard from Christians themselves is that Jesus body was found in Talpiot, Jerusalem.

So Jesus is also in his grave.

Old 12-01-2008, 05:43 PM

1,289 posts, read 2,169,577 times
Quote:

I am way south. It has snowed almost nonstop for two days, but since we've been above freezing except for a couple of hours overnight, the accumulation hasn't gone over about an inch in all that time. Thank goodness. lol I hate shoveling snow, and I've never used the snowblower. I dread trying to push the thing.

You?

Old 12-01-2008, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Sure you have.

According to the Bible he is resurrected.

Like they say in Miami

Caso Cerrado
Try to base your argument on facts. Not the Bible. It is not a source of information.

Old 12-01-2008, 05:46 PM

Quote:
It's not arrogance...it's called God telling us to stay away from AntiChrists!

I think I'll continue to listen to God...
LOL! The AntiChrists. Yeah, I am an AntiChrist. Poor me. I have never raped someone, damned someone, discriminated against gender or sexual orientation like you all do.

Even on this thread, I was debating with someone who thought it was ok to murder homosexuals. I told them Jesus did not like that ...murdering other people. And I reminded him that the one of the 10 commandments says "Thou shalt not kill."

You know what he says? I accepted Jesus and that is all I need. I can murder anyone and I will go to Heaven as long as I accept Jesus.

If that is the case, I know I will go to Heaven even if I murder and rape people!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity