Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2014, 05:42 AM

1 posts, read 794 times

Advertisements

He can't hurt you.. He can only try to attach himself to you. And yes you may **** him off but you are covered by the blood of Jesus. I've had them bounc off me because they can't attach themselves. maybe you should speak to someone who is the religion of Santeria. Christians say they are evil. Which actually they are not. For almost a year someone was sending me a demon and when I had spoken to someone in that religion they were able to cleanse me and my home of it. I no longer have to deal with that demon. I do deal with spirits but that's because I'm spiritually gifted and now I just send them away. trust me when I tell you find someone who knows about it and can tell you where this demon is coming from that taunting you. I don't think you are crazy and you don't need a doctor. What you need is a High priest who knows what he or she is doing.. Many blessings I will pray that God will guide the one to cleanse you and your home
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2014, 05:53 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,223,196 times
Being badgered by demons and spirits indicates to me that one is engaging such in conversation. We are more than the sum of all spirits and able to put such behind.

If that doesn't work, I know Prozac and Halcion have treated several acquaintances and done so successfully. Modern medicine is a gift from God and we should never be ashamed to avail ourselves of its treatment.

Last resort, call those ghost hunter folks on TV and ask them to do a full blown investigation. Maybe once you have names and can identify the spirits you will be able to route them from the residence.

Old 11-24-2014, 10:19 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,807,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acquanetta View Post
After reading some of the messages here about strange problems that people have had, I am praying that some of you can help me.

For the past several months, an evil spirit or demon has been trying to possess me. It started with whispers, laughs, and growling noises in my house, especially at night. Rooms would suddenly become very cold, like there was a draft, then return to normal. I couldn't figure out where these noises were coming from, because when I tried to investigate them, they'd immediately stop.

I then found out from neighbors that the daughter of the former owners of the house dabbled in witchcraft. I talked to a close friend about this, and she suggested cleansing the house with Christian prayer while burning sage. In each room of the house I did this, and it seemed to work for a week or so, but then the strange noises and cold spots in the house returned, and it got worse. Lights would turn on and off by themselves, and the TV would suddenly change channels.

A priest came to bless my house, but I think it angered the demon even more, because now this evil entity says horrid things to me. Sometimes the demon's voice comes out of nowhere, sometimes out of the TV or radio. Now before you say I'm crazy, my friend that recommended cleansing the house has heard some of these weird sounds and voices at my house as well. I'd sell the house if I could, but with the way the market is today, I can't afford it. I also think it would be very unchristian of me to burden another family with this horrible situation. Or maybe the demon would follow me to my next residence anyway?

I am a Christian woman who has fully accepted Christ into my life. I attend Church every week and also go to Bible study classes. Every day I read prayers and psalms at home and plead to God to help me, but the demon taunts me and says that it won't work. People are afraid to visit my house to pray with me. What should I do?

- A
Hello. Don't fret over it. The lights are caused by Emg fields. The electrician probably only had instructive knowledge. Search the house for crystals or a colored stone. That is probably what was left behind by the little girl.

Old 11-25-2014, 10:36 PM

Quote:
After reading some of the messages here about strange problems that people have had, I am praying that some of you can help me.

For the past several months, an evil spirit or demon has been trying to possess me. It started with whispers, laughs, and growling noises in my house, especially at night. Rooms would suddenly become very cold, like there was a draft, then return to normal. I couldn't figure out where these noises were coming from, because when I tried to investigate them, they'd immediately stop.

I then found out from neighbors that the daughter of the former owners of the house dabbled in witchcraft. I talked to a close friend about this, and she suggested cleansing the house with Christian prayer while burning sage. In each room of the house I did this, and it seemed to work for a week or so, but then the strange noises and cold spots in the house returned, and it got worse. Lights would turn on and off by themselves, and the TV would suddenly change channels.

A priest came to bless my house, but I think it angered the demon even more, because now this evil entity says horrid things to me. Sometimes the demon's voice comes out of nowhere, sometimes out of the TV or radio. Now before you say I'm crazy, my friend that recommended cleansing the house has heard some of these weird sounds and voices at my house as well. I'd sell the house if I could, but with the way the market is today, I can't afford it. I also think it would be very unchristian of me to burden another family with this horrible situation. Or maybe the demon would follow me to my next residence anyway?

I am a Christian woman who has fully accepted Christ into my life. I attend Church every week and also go to Bible study classes. Every day I read prayers and psalms at home and plead to God to help me, but the demon taunts me and says that it won't work. People are afraid to visit my house to pray with me. What should I do?

- A
Have you had any more trouble?

Old 04-15-2015, 11:47 AM

1 posts, read 683 times
You must read The Word of God! Burning sage is a Celtic Druid ritual and is an abomination before The Lord! Luke 19 says CHRIST gives us the power to tread on scorpions and serpents!! If you call the air to do The Lord's work, don't excpect these things to disappear because He is the only answer

Old 04-15-2015, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emusyik View Post
You must read The Word of God! Burning sage is a Celtic Druid ritual and is an abomination before The Lord! Luke 19 says CHRIST gives us the power to tread on scorpions and serpents!! If you call the air to do The Lord's work, don't excpect these things to disappear because He is the only answer
Actually, sage is a rite of the indigenous peoples of America..my ancestors..

Christ has also given us doctors with great knowledge of the body and the mind.

Old 04-15-2015, 07:49 PM

Quote:

- A
I wonder?
Is this a Genuine post. I have seen this same scenario started here in city data 3 times now.
Almost identical every time.
Seems to me this is an observational social experiment.
If so fine.
Psychologist are adorable sometimes.
How do you get rid of demonic forces???

Sorry but I have a bane of a memory. It took years to suppress it.

Old 04-15-2015, 09:01 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,177,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Actually, sage is a rite of the indigenous peoples of America..my ancestors..
Since when did fundamentalists honor the beliefs of indigenous peoples?

Answer: never. Since the sacred ceremonies of native peoples are looked upon as evil.... most fundamentalists know nothing about them.

Last edited by DewDropInn; 04-15-2015 at 09:12 PM..

Old 04-16-2015, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Since when did fundamentalists honor the beliefs of indigenous peoples?

Answer: never. Since the sacred ceremonies of native peoples are looked upon as evil.... most fundamentalists know nothing about them.
Can someone from the evangelical Right burn a page from the bible and have the same cleansing effects as burning sage?

Old 04-16-2015, 05:47 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,580,220 times
Quote:

- A
grab on and get ready.

It can only be as strong as you mak it. It is only as evil as your fears. its only as real as you think it.

I wish you luck.
But do not, I mean never, hurt another person.
NEVER!!!!!
Its not your right to think you are the one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity