Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2017, 12:39 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,044,653 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
The laughable thing is Christians HAVE to believe that witches and witchcraft exist.

No, the laughable (if it were not so sad) thing is that you don't believe G-d's word on the subject. Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2017, 10:51 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,360,776 times
The Religious ideologies of burning, being tormented by a devil.
Or, sacrificing another human being hasn't changed much.

It's been past down from generation to generation.

Old 03-12-2017, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post

No, it's being EXPERIENCED (devil part) by people, who, if they're lucky, turn to the Lord and His WORD for understanding, like I did. Lean not to your own understanding. Peace

Old 03-12-2017, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Sage has been used for healing and spiritual purification for some time.
It might even aid or help certain chemical imbalances within the brain.

How is it you have faith in the thing created, but no faith in the Spirit who created the thing? Peace

Old 03-12-2017, 12:45 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
No, it's being EXPERIENCED (devil part) by people, who, if they're lucky, turn to the Lord and His WORD for understanding, like I did. Lean not to your own understanding. Peace
The concepts of an immortal soul, that of eternal torment, along with the thoughts of demons, devils or a fallen angel named Satan has led many astray. And much of what they believe is utter nonsense. What amazes me the most is their outright determination to propagate these as having any truth or value.

People create a state of separation from within their own mind, then believe it to be true.

Old 03-12-2017, 01:12 PM

Quote:
The concepts of an immortal soul, that of eternal torment, along with the thoughts of demons, devils or a fallen angel named Satan has led many astray. And much of what they believe is utter nonsense. What amazes me the most is their outright determination to propagate these as having any truth or value.

People create a state of separation from within their own mind, then believe it to be true.

Ah, New Age philosophy at it's "best"..... They give so much power to the mere carnal minds of men that G-d's Spirit and His work cannot be seen.

The separation of soul and spirit happened in the garden. The RE-union of the two was the purpose for the cross and His offering, ie. to show us the way back to the Father, which the Spirit comes to perform as the HG, in the LAST DAYS (which WE ARE). You and those like you who believe such, are no more one with the Father's Spirit than I am or anyone else is, AT THIS POINT IN TIME, because the cup of iniquity is not quite full yet. Choose ye this day whom ye will serve. Peace

Old 03-12-2017, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Sage has been used for healing and spiritual purification for some time.
It might even aid or help certain chemical imbalances within the brain.
Quote:
How is it you have faith in the thing created, but no faith in the Spirit who created the thing? Peace
You shouldn't make assumptions....................

Old 03-12-2017, 01:31 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Ah, New Age philosophy at it's "best"..... They give so much power to the mere carnal minds of men that G-d's Spirit and His work cannot be seen.

The separation of soul and spirit happened in the garden. The RE-union of the two was the purpose for the cross and His offering, ie. to show us the way back to the Father, which the Spirit comes to perform as the HG, in the LAST DAYS (which WE ARE). You and those like you who believe such, are no more one with the Father's Spirit than I am or anyone else is, AT THIS POINT IN TIME, because the cup of iniquity is not quite full yet. Choose ye this day whom ye will serve. Peace
It appears that you have let your own carnal mind, overrule the Spirit that dwells within.
As for me, I am not looking for an outward sign, or an external force to fill my cup.

Shalom

Old 03-12-2017, 01:44 PM

Quote:
You shouldn't make assumptions....................

How is it an assumption when you're championing sage burning for healing and cleansing? Peace

Old 03-12-2017, 01:45 PM

Quote:
It appears that you have let your own carnal mind, overrule the Spirit that dwells within.
As for me, I am not looking for an outward sign, or an external force to fill my cup.

Shalom

And so you don't/won't have one, ie. the sign of the Spirit that raised Christ Jesus from the dead = the HG. So be it according to your faith. Peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity