Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2011, 11:22 AM

1,837 posts, read 1,961,111 times

Advertisements

Revelation 12:14
But she was given two wings like those of a great eagle so she could fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness. There she would be cared for and protected from the dragon for a time, times, and half a time.

My country,' tis of thee,
sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing;
land where my fathers died,
land of the pilgrims' pride,
from every mountainside let freedom ring!

2. My native country, thee,
land of the noble free, thy name I love;
I love thy rocks and rills,
thy woods and templed hills;
my heart with rapture thrills, like that above.

3. Let music swell the breeze,
and ring from all the trees sweet freedom's song;
let mortal tongues awake;
let all that breathe partake;
let rocks their silence break, the sound prolong.

4. Our fathers' God, to thee,
author of liberty, to thee we sing;
long may our land be bright
with freedom's holy light;
protect us by thy might, great God, our King.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG1W7JDWv50

Habakkuk 3:2
I have heard all about you, Lord. I am filled with awe by your amazing works. In this time of our deep need, help us again as you did in years gone by. And in your anger, remember your mercy.

Daniel 9:20
I went on praying and confessing my sin and the sin of my people, pleading with the Lord my God for Jerusalem, his holy mountain.

2 Chronicles 7:14
Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2011, 11:36 AM

1,837 posts, read 1,961,111 times
Father Yahua, in the name of Yahushua, I pray. I pray for your mercy and grace on us and our nation. Forgive us Father. I plead the blood of the Lamb on this place and ask for your blessings. Raise up workers of the harvest to intercede and pray for this nation. Humble us Father Yahua, and bring us to repentance, so that you will hear our prayers and answer. In this great time of our need, of your help, I pray for all of our officials, political leaders, and public servants. Begin to bring strong conviction of sin to us and reveal to us your wisdom and truth. Begin to drive out all injustice and curruption and bless us with insight, understanding, knowledge, revelation and faith of you. Deliver us and protect us. By your great power, Almighty Yahua, bring all those who insist on harming others to complete justice. Protect our family members and loved one who protect and serve this great nation. Be a blessing to them. I pray for the peace of those overseas who are doing their best in serving this nation. Give them peace and comfort today, and bring them home safely. Bless their health today. And let today be a mighty victory in bringing those who insist on harming others to justice.

Protect the lives of all those who serve this nation. Begin to fight for the drug addicts and set them free. Send your armies of heaven to drive out those who are trying to destroy us on the inside with these life destructive substances. Reveal those who are seeking to destroy this nation, and turn the curses into a blessing.

In this next election season, let your will be done and bless us. Don't let any oil lobbying hypocrite get into office or anyone who doesn't really care about this great nation of America. Let your will be done. In the name of Yahushua, so be it.

Bless our food. Bless those who grow and farm our food. Bring justice to those who seek to have a patent on food and rob those who are trying to provide for their families honestly. Bless our farmers, and bring their enemies to justice.

And bless Jerusalem and Israel.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity