Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2009, 07:32 PM

24 posts, read 37,623 times

Advertisements

whooops xxxxxxxx
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2009, 08:44 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,661,840 times
Free_dove says... "thank you. c"
Free_dove also says... "whooops xxxxxxxx"

Dear Free_dove......you're welcome!!........!!

Old 04-18-2009, 09:46 PM

2,886 posts, read 8,283,607 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
Greetings yhwh......Thanks be to God. Yes, I'm dealing with the apostacy issue as we speak...and yes again..It IS very, very serious indeed! My own pastor, whom I love very much, and of whom I have been under for 7 years now, has had to sit with me and listen to me lovingly try to explain to him...(to the very best of my ability) that he is a contributor to the apostacy.. He hasn't thrown me out yet<<(that's the Holy Spirit!).. Tomorrow I will give him a folder...of my studies...I just pray to God that he will receive it in his heart... Please keep him...and my church in your prayers...for me...thanks.

Quote:
I do these studies first, for myself..Satan tries very, very hard to steal my time with the Lord!! I'm the worst...and I need God's acceptance and the assurance of His love more than anything in this world!...and I love you all soooooo much!!

Will do Verna,
Remeber that you are accepted into the beloved through Christ Jesus,
I will like to say, that stepping up to your Pastor is a pretty racy move
God Bless You

Old 04-19-2009, 12:24 AM

5,261 posts, read 7,661,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yhwhshalomjr View Post
[/i][/b]

Will do Verna,
Remeber that you are accepted into the beloved through Christ Jesus,
I will like to say, that stepping up to your Pastor is a pretty racy move
God Bless You
The timing of this study...The Hardening of The Hearts...is so perfect...considering what Satan has done in the church to steal, kill, and destroy God's true, perfect Word...keeping IT from being taught as it should be taught...people hear that all they have to do is say this prayer, and your saved......only being set up for destruction...for judgement. My heart aches for them. As I sit in my church now...since the Lord enlightened me, and I hear this lie, I can no longer just sit back and let it happen without doing something...me...simple...wounded...God help me. I am a worshipper...I'm filled to overflowing with love in my heart for others...it has always been courage that I lacked...fear of the unknown...and look where my God has brought me...to my pastor of all people...trying to break through his hardened heart. But everyday I feel more secure covered beneath His wings...I can do this...I will do this, in Jesus' name! Thank you for your prayers yhwh...God Bless you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity