Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2009, 09:08 PM

1,439 posts, read 3,884,865 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post
Carolina guy..Thanks for telling us some about yourself..I just knew you were very intelligent
Let us know when the little one arrives..We are good at "baby watch"..you will find that all of us women will claim cyber Aunty or cyber Gramma.

Its very true. Many have helped us celebrate from Baby Thirsty, to Toddler Thirsty, and TEAR..on to Preschool Thirsty now. Congratulations on your little bundle Carolina_guy!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2009, 09:10 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,661,840 times
Exclamation Oh my gosh!!....

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina_guy View Post
Really? I have an Italian mastiff - check out my profile! You got any pics of your frenchies?
...How adorable!!!!!...uh...the DOG!!......Just kidding!......Wow...c_g...here I'm thinkin' you're this wise old man...with "time" imprinted upon his brow......LOL!! I just get a kick out of all of these photos of you all...

Hoosier...you have a beautiful family...I pictured you as this man with a long red beard...flannel shirt...jeans...old hat...gun on shoulder...proudly holdin' up your dinner...could be a "coon!".....Ha! Ha! Ha!

carolina-guy...you're SOOO cute!!...and you're dog is beautiful dude...and that scenery behind you is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing this!

bigthirsty...great pic!! Did you take the picture?...If so...what kind of camera?...what kind of "feathers?"..

mzjamiedawn...you are a very pretty lady!..I imagined you with shoulder length hair...only greyer....LOL!! <<surely it was the wisdom that came across here!....

MontanaGuy...very handsome!......nice ears!! I have a beautiful guitar inlaid with turquoise and mother of pearl and black onyx...oh, and it has strings on it too!!...5 of them!...and this sound comes out of this hole cut out of the middle of it...and I couldn't tell you what the heck I can do with it but admire it!......(someday I plan to get lessons.)

...carolina_guy...very cute!!......just had to say that again!!

This is great ya'll!! What a beautiful family I have!! Thank you Jesus!!

Old 04-24-2009, 09:13 PM

3,662 posts, read 9,669,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
...How adorable!!!!!...uh...the DOG!!......Just kidding!......Wow...c_g...here I'm thinkin' you're this wise old man...with "time" imprinted upon his brow......LOL!! I just get a kick out of all of these photos of you all...

Hoosier...you have a beautiful family...I pictured you as this man with a long red beard...flannel shirt...jeans...old hat...gun on shoulder...proudly holdin' up your dinner...could be a "coon!".....Ha! Ha! Ha!

carolina-guy...you're SOOO cute!!...and you're dog is beautiful dude...and that scenery behind you is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing this!

bigthirsty...great pic!! Did you take the picture?...If so...what kind of camera?...what kind of "feathers?"..

mzjamiedawn...you are a very pretty lady!..I imagined you with shoulder length hair...only greyer....LOL!! <<surely it was the wisdom that came across here!....

MontanaGuy...very handsome!......nice ears!! I have a beautiful guitar inlaid with turquoise and mother of pearl and black onyx...oh, and it has strings on it too!!...5 of them!...and this sound comes out of this hole cut out of the middle of it...and I couldn't tell you what the heck I can with it but admire it!......(someday I plan to get lessons.)

...carolina_guy...very cute!!......just had to say that again!!

This is great ya'll!! What a beautiful family I have!! Thank you Jesus!!
You are such a pleasant joy, Verna! Thank you so much for the kind words.

Old 04-24-2009, 09:15 PM

10,295 posts, read 9,698,675 times
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry;8504771
This is great ya'll!! What a beautiful family I have!! :rolleyes: Thank you Jesus!![/quote

Thank you....Mrs Sista Verna! Your such a sweet Lady!! Proud to be called your sista....

Blessings

Old 04-24-2009, 09:16 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,357,206 times
I'm afraid I'll take up too much space here, but here goes:

I had a "family history oddity" which consisted of people believing their adult-aged kids should give up hope of any real life of their own in order to be there for & do for their own parent/s. as such, it was "every trick in the book" to keep me single. however I managed to have & raise on my own 2 kids who are now adults themselves.

despite that oddity, most of my life consisted of mostly good decent average people, a middle-class environment; & because of the people/environment/lifestyle I was familiar with, I had no knowledge/experience/preparation for the kinds of people/lifestyle I encountered when I finally did relocate out of that area. what I was taught about "people are people... people are the same everywhere... don't pick people apart (meaning accept others as they are)" worked in my home environment but not in what I encountered afterward: in more than 10 years, everyone I've met has been alcholic, drug addicts, various types of mental problems, most were seriously messed up from child abuse, plus degrees of immorality that I never even knew existed. in trying to be "tolerant" of those differences, I found that being tolerant comes to mean people like that take advantage of you, & it's been one bad situation after another, resulting in my family being destroyed.

when I left NY in 1998, it was for the purpose of moving on with my life, and to provide a better life for my family. instead, everything has been destroyed & there's nothing left.

Old 04-24-2009, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinD69 View Post
I thought I already did this once.

Lets see; Male, 39 soon to be 40, married for 21 almost 22 years, 4 sons 18, 16, 13, and 6. Artist, hunter, fisherman, gun collector, comic book collector, college student. 80lbs over weight. If you saw my pic you would think I was a bouncer of a football player. Short dirty blond hair with a little grey in the beard.
Uh-oh, over the hill soon?

Old 04-24-2009, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
54 year old female that loves to eat barbecued coon Hey Miss Blue, do you still have your coons??? I am obsessed with my hair and nails looking good all the time, and by the way I look really good right now Troop, stop pulling those hairs out! You know they make hair dye for men But men always sexy with that salt and pepper look.
I grew up in a Christian home, I have strong beliefs (as most of you know). I love the Lord and look forward to seeing Him face to face.
Oh and I am not looking forward to another HOT summer in Houston
So were you born in NC?

Old 04-24-2009, 09:30 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,512,386 times
Gatitosmommy, Maybe you can find a way to go back to NY one day where you felt comfortable..I hope you stay here and get to know that people (even in cyber space) are willing to be a friend, willing to listen, and willing to help boost your spirits and make you smile now and then..

Old 04-24-2009, 09:33 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,357,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post
Gatitosmommy, Maybe you can find a way to go back to NY one day where you felt comfortable..I hope you stay here and get to know that people (even in cyber space) are willing to be a friend, willing to listen, and willing to help boost your spirits and make you smile now and then..
thank you

Old 04-24-2009, 09:44 PM

2,984 posts, read 3,348,104 times
The Birdies

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity