Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2009, 09:02 AM

4,309 posts, read 6,439,567 times

Advertisements

RFID tags at the base of NYC's Freedom Tower

Just found this interesting read........LOL!! On your "mark" get set go! Are you ready?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2009, 10:27 AM

Get out of your "box" of unbelief! the bible says it will happen, IT WILL HAPPEN!

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...08_rfid31.html

Old 05-18-2009, 10:56 AM

33,535 posts, read 37,132,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post

Get out of your "box" of unbelief! the bible says it will happen, IT WILL HAPPEN!

Business & Technology | UW team researches a future filled with RFID chips | Seattle Times Newspaper
So you think the bible talks about RFID chips being some kind of sign?...Wow, how bizarre!

Old 05-18-2009, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
So you think the bible talks about RFID chips being some kind of sign?...Wow, how bizarre!

LOST me there....

Old 05-18-2009, 07:20 PM

33,535 posts, read 37,132,711 times
Quote:
LOST me there....
Join the club....I'm at a loss with every other post on this forum

Old 05-18-2009, 07:47 PM

The whole point of the thread was to show, if the RFID chip can still work in concrete, how much more so under your skin. Some just ran with it...in whatever direction they chose! I guess I should have titled it: CONCRETE -VS- SKIN?

Old 05-18-2009, 08:12 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,659,469 times
Default Hi Betsy...

..I posted this back in January of 2009...

[A new development: RFID...the latest technological advancement-a bar-code has the capacity to eliminate the need of scanners-can be picked up now, within 700 yards...later it will be able to pick up info. from much farther away!!!...by sound waves!! Today we now deal with I.D. theft...What can be done? How do we secure our precious personal information? The answer will be RFID, this will set up a cardless society. the future can be seen looming on the horizon...military power; world wide communication system; world wide banking system...he causes the whole world to follow after the beast...Want to know who he is? " I don't believe in conjuncture or speculation...there is no private interpretation...EVERYTHING HAS TO COME UNDER THE ENTIRE BOOK OF THE BIBLE." states Mr. Klein.]

...here we go!!!!...my guess?...some very bad spirited people are going to get ahold of this little piece of "rice"...and they are going to use it in a very bad way...

Old 05-18-2009, 10:14 PM

6,351 posts, read 9,977,087 times
Quote:
RFID tags at the base of NYC's Freedom Tower

Just found this interesting read........LOL!! On your "mark" get set go! Are you ready?

Keep in mind, that there were a TON of people accusing FDR of being the anti-Christ. After all, he gave everybody a number (social security number) which was needed to get a job, trade, etc....well, did he put statues of himself everywhere and have a girlfriend who rode a big cat around the world while drunk?

Thomas Aquinas said it best "instead of looking for the anti-Christ without, look for it within. Are you being a hypocrite? Are you a Christian on the inside but on the inside something else? Do you exalt yourself when you should be exalting the Lord?"

Instead of going the easy way and looking for an anti-christ without, which you can't fight, why don't you do the difficult thing and look for the anti-christ within, whom you can fight?

But hey, fundies tend to be the most spiritually lazy people on Earth, so maybe I'm just speaking to the deaf....

Old 05-18-2009, 10:38 PM

283 posts, read 409,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
Keep in mind, that there were a TON of people accusing FDR of being the anti-Christ. After all, he gave everybody a number (social security number) which was needed to get a job, trade, etc....well, did he put statues of himself everywhere and have a girlfriend who rode a big cat around the world while drunk?

Thomas Aquinas said it best "instead of looking for the anti-Christ without, look for it within. Are you being a hypocrite? Are you a Christian on the inside but on the inside something else? Do you exalt yourself when you should be exalting the Lord?"

Instead of going the easy way and looking for an anti-christ without, which you can't fight, why don't you do the difficult thing and look for the anti-christ within, whom you can fight?

But hey, fundies tend to be the most spiritually lazy people on Earth, so maybe I'm just speaking to the deaf....

BLUMB....thats what it sounds like when one try's to stick there head in the sand but yes keep the alarm on mute so you can pick apart the crazy christians in fact you should start making a list of all the crazies you meet, then turn it into your locall gov.I'm sure they would give you a merit badge!

Old 05-19-2009, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirdparty View Post
BLUMB....thats what it sounds like when one try's to stick there head in the sand but yes keep the alarm on mute so you can pick apart the crazy christians in fact you should start making a list of all the crazies you meet, then turn it into your locall gov.I'm sure they would give you a merit badge!
Something similar to HR1444? Yes... your badge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity