Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 01:38 PM

8,831 posts, read 11,623,201 times

Advertisements

This was very interesting to me (and scary) so I thought I would share it here. I started a similar thread recently which I will provide a link to also but rather than add to that one I think Perry needed his own thread.

h
ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZFwKFndtg4

It's here, it's here!!! That's what I've been trying to tell people but like Perry said, the deception is very high and no one is listening. Don't get THE CHIP!!

Link to other thread:

The Mark Is Here Just Waiting For The Bill To Pass
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2009, 01:49 PM

7,874 posts, read 14,179,752 times
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. (1 John 4:18)

Old 12-16-2009, 01:55 PM

4,883 posts, read 6,212,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by little elmer View Post
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. (1 John 4:18)

Old 12-16-2009, 04:02 PM

150 posts, read 301,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post
This was very interesting to me (and scary) so I thought I would share it here. I started a similar thread recently which I will provide a link to also but rather than add to that one I think Perry needed his own thread.

h
ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZFwKFndtg4

It's here, it's here!!! That's what I've been trying to tell people but like Perry said, the deception is very high and no one is listening. Don't get THE CHIP!!

Link to other thread:

The Mark Is Here Just Waiting For The Bill To Pass
The RFID is for real but your mistake is listening to Perry Stone who is just another modern day Hal Lindsay.I would not recommend either of these "teachers" to serious Bible students.

Old 12-16-2009, 04:17 PM

4,213 posts, read 5,835,697 times
I beleave all Bible teachers should be taken with a grain of salt, remember they are merely giving their personal interpritation of their studies. They all have very good points but never take their word for anything biblical, follow it up with your own study, this is the very advice they give because they are just as fallable as we are.

Old 12-16-2009, 04:54 PM

You all aren't understanding the seriousness of this. I'm not afraid....I believe in the Rapture. But those left behind should be warned NOW so as not to be deceived into taking the mark. Did you even watch the video?

Old 12-16-2009, 08:27 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,660,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post
You all aren't understanding the seriousness of this. I'm not afraid....I believe in the Rapture. But those left behind should be warned NOW so as not to be deceived into taking the mark. Did you even watch the video?
I understand the seriousness...I'm with you, and there's NO fear here either Ilene. When it gets to the point when someone orders me to get this chip...I will absolutely refuse it. I'd rather die, and probably will...but I know where I'm going......in the presence of the Lord!

Old 12-16-2009, 09:08 PM

1,962 posts, read 5,197,415 times
Oh boy, another one out for the $$. Don't be scared if your in Christ your safe and there is nothing to be scared of. This guy don't get me started! Makes me ill. First 5 minutes?

He reads the scripture so fast so he can get to "his words."

"We are already known by a number." Please

"When the world wide web came into existence it connects the whole world." No, the internet's penetration is only 15.7% see here.
"If you take the letters of world wide web (www) and translate them into Hebrew you get Vav Vav Vav which is the 6th letter of the Hebrew alphabet that is 666...what this is is a man made system that links man together, it's about man." And yet he is using the very technology he condemns.

Stay away from people like this trust Christ and read your Bible.

And yes, Ilene I watched part of the video.

Old 12-16-2009, 09:27 PM

7,874 posts, read 14,179,752 times
I believe that Christ will have a team of overcomers - and through Him, we can face anything. If He moves me to take it, and then proclaim He is the king - then I have no problem. To live is Christ, to die is gain. Though He slay me, yet will I trust Him.

Just my opinion, of course.

Old 12-17-2009, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
I understand the seriousness...I'm with you, and there's NO fear here either Ilene. When it gets to the point when someone orders me to get this chip...I will absolutely refuse it. I'd rather die, and probably will...but I know where I'm going......in the presence of the Lord!
Amen!! Thanks Verna....I know you would willingly die before taking any "mark". The thing that was startling to me was the chip being implanted into the hand or THE HAIRLINE (forehead).....and the "grevious" sore that it could cause and how scriptural that is.

Just calling a spade a spade...and going about my business warning.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity