Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2009, 06:47 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,452,247 times

Advertisements

Some say...........He came and all things are fulfilled already, so do nothing, continue on in your present condition...............what a lie straight from the pit!

There's hope, and here's your proof: And I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

And I John, saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself shall be with them and be their God.

And God shall wipe all tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall their be any more pain,, for the former things are passed away. Revelation 21: 1-4) But don't stop there...

So today I ask you to read this in the "right context", or "time frame", just read it and ask yourselves: (1). Do I still cry? (2). Are all my tears wipe away? (3). Are there deaths still occurring today? (4). Do I still have sorrows, today? (5). Pain, am I free of pain? (6). Is God Himself dwelling among us?

For all of the above are the "former things"! And until all these thing are passed away............ALL, not some.....A-L-L, there's hope that He's coming again, just like He said He would!

Either that, or somebody's is lying, and you and I know, we know, that HE CANNOT LIE!..........coming again............FINAL ANSWER!!

So the moral of the story is: Unless you do not shed one more tear, unless you do not experience any sorrow, unless you are free from pain, be it in your mind, your body wracked with sickness, a broken heart, whatever pain is to you, unless one more baby is not aborted, killed, murdered, death of a love one, a friend, a mom, a dad, a sister a brother, whoever, unless God Himself walks among us and we with Him................believe Him and not another!

You do have hope! Our hope is in Christ Jesus! He is your blessed Hope!

your sister in Christ Jesus, Betsey
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2009, 07:43 PM

1,413 posts, read 2,468,356 times
He is my Blessed Hope.

I am in circumstances in many areas of my life where things are insurmountable to me.

And then I realize, He knows the beginning form the end, he has plans to propser me . . . and I am someone important, a daughter of the King of Kings.

Old 06-21-2009, 07:49 PM

23,026 posts, read 34,434,788 times
Like the song says, my hope is built on Jesus blood.

YouTube - on christ the solid rock i stand

Old 06-21-2009, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesigns64 View Post
He is my Blessed Hope.

I am in circumstances in many areas of my life where things are insurmountable to me.

And then I realize, He knows the beginning form the end, he has plans to propser me . . . and I am someone important, a daughter of the King of Kings.
YES! YES! He is.....today, tomorrow, yesterday, forever!

Old 06-21-2009, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
Like the song says, my hope is built on Jesus blood.

YouTube - on christ the solid rock i stand
Yes, and there ain't no devil in hell that can steal our joy! Spread the word!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity