Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 09:01 AM

1,876 posts, read 2,392,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoman View Post
LOL way to address the scripture.

Psalm 145:9
The LORD is GOOD to ALL.

Call me names if you want, but you deny the word of God.
God is good to all His elect only when it comes to eternal salvation, all others He hates and will cast them into the Lake of fire to everlastinly punished for their sins..if you call that good, then fine..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2009, 09:06 AM

5,925 posts, read 6,950,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beloved57 View Post

No its not opinion, Its Gods word that i witness to against your opinion..

Then deal with the scripture.

Old 07-10-2009, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Is there enough room there to fry billions ?

I'm not sure, since they never actually burn up, I think it would fill up rather quickly. I've never been there in person so I am not sure of the actual size.

Bill Weise must of smoked some good stuff to see what he described there or maybe it was the shock of God taking him there rather than booking a flight and a hotel.

Old 07-10-2009, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post
Then deal with the scripture.
I already have, you dont understand scripture, you believe lies and fantasies..

Old 07-10-2009, 09:31 PM

Quote:
I already have, you dont understand scripture, you believe lies and fantasies..

Then explain how the verses I posted are not hope for the wicked.

Old 07-10-2009, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post
Then explain how the verses I posted are not hope for the wicked.
There is no truth that can be explained to you, God has blinded you to believe your lies..all the scriptures i have shared with you and explained thus far , you have rejected and repudiated..

Old 07-12-2009, 09:22 AM

Quote:
There is no truth that can be explained to you, God has blinded you to believe your lies..all the scriptures i have shared with you and explained thus far , you have rejected and repudiated..
Well, I can say those exact same words to you and you cannot prove they are not true.

That's the problem with ANY exclusion doctrine, when scripture fails to fully support your point of view out comes statements like this. The passage I provided contradicts you and the book of Titus tells us to expose those who contradict. So you can say what you need to say, but none of it proves that I am blinded and it certainly doesn't do anything to show the contradiction scripture shows your words to be.

That's just how it is.

Old 07-12-2009, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Well, I can say those exact same words to you and you cannot prove they are not true.
I dont care what you say or do, God has blinded you to the Truth, and you believe a lie..there is really no hope for you, except God converts you..

Old 07-12-2009, 09:41 AM

Quote:
I dont care what you say or do
I know you don't.

Quote:
God has blinded you to the Truth
Your own doctrine dictates that this is equally as possible for you and if you say that isn't true, then you will have to rip apart your own doctrine to deny it.

Quote:
..there is really no hope for you, except God onverts you..

Thats a contradiction. If God will convert me, then I have hope.

See, you know the truth in your heart, there is just something in the way of letting it out.

Old 07-12-2009, 09:59 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,312,904 times
The good news gets better by the day .

The bad news (church gospel) sounds worse by the day , is it because they fear what they actually believe ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity