Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 11:50 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,826,734 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post
24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

And how. Kinda like...me! me! It's all about me!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2009, 07:30 PM

1,876 posts, read 2,391,195 times
rance :

Quote:
What makes you so sure "you" are an elect of God?
Thats none of your business..

Quote:
And what makes you so sure no one else here is?
Where did i say that ? Please produce the post or be thou a liar..

Quote:
Who are you to judge anyone?
Jesus commands His follwers to Judge jn 7:

24Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Old 07-15-2009, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Amen...amen...and amen Rance! This guy/gal is really over the top!...way, way beyond over!!!
I am a man and if you took the time to read the about me section in my profile you would know that..

Old 07-15-2009, 07:43 PM

Well for starters...you continuously tell the rest of us, we are decieved and have no hope. I take that as you telling the rest of us we are not of the elect and are hopeless.

As of yet I've seen you show no sign of being an elect. Rather...the opposite in every aspect. Now this is just my observation...others may see things differently.

Discuss...

Old 07-15-2009, 07:52 PM

5,925 posts, read 6,946,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
Well for starters...you continuously tell the rest of us, we are decieved and have no hope. I take that as you telling the rest of us we are not of the elect and are hopeless.

As of yet I've seen you show no sign of being an elect. Rather...the opposite in every aspect. Now this is just my observation...others may see things differently.

Discuss...

I asked him straight up if I was going to be damned to hell forever if I did not agree with him. His answer was YES.

According to his own doctrine he cannot prove that he is not damned FOREVER as well, seeing that we have proven that the ELECT can be deceived.

It's his doctrine he ignores most, not the views that any of us have.

Old 07-15-2009, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Well for starters...you continuously tell the rest of us, we are decieved and have no hope.
Shows how much you will go to any length to lie, for I have said on several occasions to different ones, that the only hope you have is if your an elect..but nobody is honest enough to admit that..

Old 07-15-2009, 08:53 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,760,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beloved57 View Post
Shows how much you will go to any length to lie, for I have said on several occasions to different ones, that the only hope you have is if your an elect..but nobody is honest enough to admit that..
Ill ask you again beloved if you know what the fruits of the spirit are? If so could you list them?

Old 07-15-2009, 08:53 PM

Thats funny. In the last 2 days I have yet to see that. All I've seen is you telling many of us we are decieved...including myself.

So to get back on track...beloved 57...do you think Adam and Eve went to hell...or are going to hell, for their sins?

Just a yes or no will do.

Old 07-16-2009, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
Ill ask you again beloved if you know what the fruits of the spirit are? If so could you list them?
I know you dont have the fruit of Gospel understanding..thats one fruit of the Spirit..

Old 07-16-2009, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Thats funny. In the last 2 days I have yet to see that.
Well I posted it, so you are slandering me like the good christian you are..

Quote:
So to get back on track...beloved 57...do you think Adam and Eve went to hell
No slanderer..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity