Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 03:27 PM

1,243 posts, read 2,810,071 times

Advertisements

You're a time-bomb dude. See? You automatically assume that women you don't know are ungodly...you're afraid of them! Don't be, God doesn't want us to be afraid. I happen to know for a fact the place God has given me and I am extremely grateful for it...you sound so full of hatred in regards to half of the worlds population...more than half actually.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2009, 04:01 PM

3,553 posts, read 5,154,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb64282 View Post
You're a time-bomb dude. See? You automatically assume that women you don't know are ungodly...you're afraid of them! Don't be, God doesn't want us to be afraid. I happen to know for a fact the place God has given me and I am extremely grateful for it...you sound so full of hatred in regards to half of the worlds population...more than half actually.
See, even by your own words, like "dude" and "buddy" you show no repsect. I have given you respect, but you have not given it in return. You could not recognize a Godly man, even if Christ was standing in front of you, could you?

I am not afraid of women like you. In fact, I am saddened by it. I can see where the world is today, and what the causes are.

I also do not hate you, or women like you. To say so, is slanderous, and an outright lie. I can hate what you believe, but hate is still such a strong word. I would rather you just come into what God has said concerning the place of men and women in society, and leave it at that.

It is in 1st Timothy, and also 1st Corinthians, and also 1st Peter as well as Ephesians. If you need the verses, I will be happy to give them to you, but I think you would rather not read them for sake the Holy Spirit might lead you away from this liberation you desire so much and crush that ego of yours unto repentence.

Old 07-30-2009, 04:06 PM

I'm sorry if you take offense to 'buddy' I say it often outside of work, and it is not meant to be offensive. I have a personal relationship with God on the matter, nothing crushed, surprisingly enlightened though, and it makes me smile .

Old 07-30-2009, 04:31 PM

2,339 posts, read 4,402,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotinAZ View Post
Yea, like I am going to ask a bunch of women who want to wear pants what it means to be a Godly woman. No thanks. I could care less if they all hate me or despise me. I actually expect that. But I am not going to change my stance on the subject because it is written in the Word how a child should act, how a woman should act, and how a man should act.

Please. If you want equal footing with your spouse, then it is your free will to desire and take that. But trust the Word, it was not given for you to have it, and violates the will of our Father who is in heaven.

We are seperated by sex. We are also seperated by authority. We are also seperated in how we are to act, live, work, and everything. We are not the same, and were not designed to even act like we were.

I don't need to read anything that gives me "insight" in what it means to be a feminist, for such works are of the devil. Why would i read works of the devil? That would be like me asking you to read about gay women and giving you insights to how and why they feel this way. Why would I ask such things?

I know why people are gay. It comes down to upbringing. If the man was a Godly man, then the boy would want to be like his father. He would want to marry a Godly woman with whom to share his life with and bear children for God's glory.
Now if the man was ungodly, then the boy might desire to be like his nourishing mother. If this be the case, then he might want to be with the man down the street, instead of a woman. Depraved minds. Lacking true understanding on what it means to be a man, and or woman. Ever read Romans? Start with chapter 1.
1.) Do you mean "a woman who wears pants" in a figurative or literal sense? Are you one of the pentecostal types?

2.) You really think what makes people gay is from their upbringing?! That is ridiculous! Most gay people are from church going families and are terrified to tell their families!

3.) Why are you so scared of the idea of men and women being equal? I thought that all men (humans) were created equal? If the man and woman are not equal then one has to be better than the other...right?

If being called buddy and dude by a woman is disrespectful then you have issues. But of course that is YOUR opinion.

Old 07-30-2009, 04:52 PM

257 posts, read 444,060 times
Regardless of where each one stands one this issue, let's keep the peace.

Old 07-30-2009, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniMae1 View Post
1.) Do you mean "a woman who wears pants" in a figurative or literal sense? Are you one of the pentecostal types?
Figurative. You know, who wears the pants in the family. I know, an old expression, but surely you might have heard it.

Quote:
2.) You really think what makes people gay is from their upbringing?! That is ridiculous! Most gay people are from church going families and are terrified to tell their families!
Most gays are from church families? That would definitely say something about the church and the family, not what TRUE doctrine says about who is in headship and how families are to be raised. Sorry, mute point there. You have made my point about how the church is a effeminate shell of the glory it once held. Men are not men, they are entertainers. Effeminate themselves looking good for the ladies who wind up being nothing more than religious groupies. Busybodies are happy, while they drag their men with them to these so called churches. Makes me sick.

Quote:
3.) Why are you so scared of the idea of men and women being equal? I thought that all men (humans) were created equal? If the man and woman are not equal then one has to be better than the other...right?
If you mean by equal, that we all have blood? Yes, we are equal. If you mean by equal as far as standing righteous in God in religion and government, then absolutely not. Oh yea, Welcome to the new America, the new Sodom and Gomorrah. We have reaped what others have sown, so be prepared for the judgemnt or revival. It truly is up to us, no more so than Nineva's was up to them.

Quote:
If being called buddy and dude by a woman is disrespectful then you have issues. But of course that is YOUR opinion.
If calling you female names of my choosing is ok with you, then I stand corrected. If it offends you, then I stand in righteous standing. And yes, it is my opinion.

Last edited by HotinAZ; 07-30-2009 at 04:58 PM.. Reason: false repentence was assumed

Old 07-30-2009, 04:54 PM

No, I did not repent because they're was nothing to repent for, I am sorry he interpreted it outside of my context.

Old 07-30-2009, 04:56 PM

Quote:
I'm sorry if you take offense to 'buddy' I say it often outside of work, and it is not meant to be offensive. I have a personal relationship with God on the matter, nothing crushed, surprisingly enlightened though, and it makes me smile .
Then I still accept your apology, even though you have taken it back or did not mean it.

Old 07-30-2009, 04:58 PM

Quote:
I'm sorry if you take offense to 'buddy' I say it often outside of work, and it is not meant to be offensive...
Which if you look back, is clearly what I said.

Old 07-30-2009, 04:59 PM

See, now you don't understand the context of the word 'sorry' here. In this case, it is more of an empathy state, not guilt for having done something wrong...pain for you that you don't understand my intent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity