Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 09:47 AM

6,370 posts, read 7,027,829 times

Advertisements

We must understand that A Judgement has taken place upon Adam. He received a sure condemnation of death. But one may ask then why do we die? The reason is that we are of the BODY of ADAM. We are members of him and therefore we receive the same condemnation.

Let's understand that sin is DEBT. It has a consequence that must be paid. As members of Adam we have that consequence of his sin. We are born WITH sin - Adam's sin. Until each of us dies we still have SIN.

Let that not be an excuse (as many will claim) that we cannot walk righteously (to walk without the practice of sin). For by the Holy Spirit we can be cleansed of all our sins.

So why do babies die? - because they are under the condemnation of death as members of the body of Adam for the transgression of God's commandment.

Paul
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2009, 10:00 AM

1,876 posts, read 2,390,261 times
Babies die because they are sinners..all sinners begin as babies..ps 51:

5Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

Elect babies sinned in Adam their natural federal head, and non elect babies sinned in the devil their Father..

Elect babies go to heaven, non elect babies will go to hell..both however will be instantaneously changed into adults in their respective destinies..

Old 08-10-2009, 10:15 AM

3,770 posts, read 10,571,881 times
Yes babies are born into a sinful world but there is an age of accountability so babies would not be condemned to hell.

Old 08-10-2009, 10:18 AM

7,784 posts, read 14,883,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beloved57 View Post
Babies die because they are sinners..all sinners begin as babies..ps 51:

5Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

Elect babies sinned in Adam their natural federal head, and non elect babies sinned in the devil their Father..

Elect babies go to heaven, non elect babies will go to hell..both however will be instantaneously changed into adults in their respective destinies..
Posts like that make me wonder if folks even know the God they claim to serve.

Is there any scriptural support for your last two sentences AT ALL or are you just making it up as you go?

Old 08-10-2009, 10:19 AM

This isn't about "HELL", but about why they die. Many think it is unfair that they die because they don't believe a baby has sinned. But they do have that sin from Adam's trangression.

Paul

Old 08-10-2009, 10:28 AM

7,784 posts, read 14,883,211 times
Babies die for various reasons.

Some because God in His sovereignty chooses to have them play a role in His Kingdom through their death.

Others because of evil and malice are murdered.

All precious children are valuable to God and Jesus taught that explicitly in scriptures. God is good and God is just.

Old 08-10-2009, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha8207 View Post

Is there any scriptural support for your last two sentences AT ALL or are you just making it up as you go?
You dont believe or understand scripture..

Old 08-10-2009, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Babies die for various reasons.

Some because God in His sovereignty chooses to have them play a role in His Kingdom through their death.

Others because of evil and malice are murdered.

All precious children are valuable to God and Jesus taught that explicitly in scriptures. God is good and God is just.
You dont know what your talking about, babies are little sinners, and if they arent elect, they are not precious to God..nothing is precious to God outside of His electing Love in Jesus christ..

Old 08-10-2009, 02:43 PM

14,164 posts, read 27,215,585 times
Quote:

I have to agree with you on this one. Where did that come from?

Old 08-10-2009, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beloved57 View Post
You dont know what your talking about, babies are little sinners, and if they arent elect, they are not precious to God..nothing is precious to God outside of His electing Love in Jesus christ..
Even the elect baby is still a sinner.

Paul
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity