Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 03:01 PM

208 posts, read 350,519 times

Advertisements

Do Angels help Human beings by the command of God?

if so please explain.

peace

The best of God's servants are those who, when seen, remind one
of God, and the worst of God's servants are those who carry
tales about to do mischief and separate friends, and seek
to find defects of the good.(people) Hadith- muslim
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2009, 04:43 PM

5,438 posts, read 5,961,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotep View Post
Do Angels help Human beings by the command of God?

if so please explain.

peace

The best of God's servants are those who, when seen, remind one
of God, and the worst of God's servants are those who carry
tales about to do mischief and separate friends, and seek
to find defects of the good.(people) Hadith- muslim
Yes. During miracle-crusades, the angles can hold back all darkness; the devils are rendered help by Jesus' shed blood. Jesus' latter day rain is falling in buckets for His people!

In the OT, God required the blood of animals for the atonement of sin, but it was just a shadow of the things to come. Jesus was going to shed holy, divine blood that was acceptable to the Father. The power is in the blood!

(Exodus 12:12-13) For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD. And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

So it is today. When God sees Jesus' blood applied to your soul, then you are safe.

Old 08-12-2009, 06:51 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,455,081 times
Yes, they do, here's a link full of angels spoken of in the bible: Do angels exist? Yes, according to nearly 300 references in the Bible

Old 08-12-2009, 06:54 PM

1,461 posts, read 3,658,709 times
Read, Angels, Angels, God's Secret Agents by Billy Gramham. It was a wonderful book I read years ago. He references what God's word has to say about Angels.
Gosh I haven't been on here in a long time!

Old 08-12-2009, 06:56 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,455,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftwoodpoint View Post
Read, Angels, Angels, God's Secret Agents by Billy Gramham. It was a wonderful book I read years ago. He references what God's word has to say about Angels.
Gosh I haven't been on here in a long time!

Nice to see though, we can sure use your help this side of the kingdom....

Betsey

Old 08-12-2009, 07:01 PM

1,461 posts, read 3,658,709 times
Why thanks Betsy Sometimes when I'm on here I get a bit discouraged with the debates. I'm sure it's just me. I just haven't been on much lately. In the summer I'm on my Scooter every chance I get and love to be outside. Riding is my quiet time I think. And of course playing with the grandbabies!!!

Old 08-12-2009, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Yes. During miracle-crusades, the angles can hold back all darkness; the devils are rendered help by Jesus' shed blood. Jesus' latter day rain is falling in buckets for His people!

In the OT, God required the blood of animals for the atonement of sin, but it was just a shadow of the things to come. Jesus was going to shed holy, divine blood that was acceptable to the Father. The power is in the blood!

(Exodus 12:12-13) For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD. And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

So it is today. When God sees Jesus' blood applied to your soul, then you are safe.

What does Jesus's blood got to do with the question?

do Angels help God's people today?

yes or no

peace

Old 08-12-2009, 11:50 PM

2,741 posts, read 8,900,225 times
Yes, angels most definitely DO help people today, at the command of God. I believe I am alive today only because of the direct intervention of an angel. I told my story in this thread (scroll down to reply #20):

https://www.city-data.com/forum/chris...tect-us-2.html

Bud

Old 08-13-2009, 12:00 AM

8,186 posts, read 6,962,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BudinAk View Post
Yes, angels most definitely DO help people today, at the command of God. I believe I am alive today only because of the direct intervention of an angel. I told my story in this thread (scroll down to reply #20):

https://www.city-data.com/forum/chris...tect-us-2.html

Bud

To the bolded: ditto.
See post #21

Old 08-13-2009, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
Yes, they do, here's a link full of angels spoken of in the bible: Do angels exist? Yes, according to nearly 300 references in the Bible
do you think they always do what God commands them to do?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity