Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-07-2009, 01:23 PM

2,526 posts, read 2,937,240 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciotamicks View Post
Ok, since you all have not bothered to search for the answer to this question, I will post the scripture that does.

John 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, [and] one shepherd.

This explains everything in regards to those that haven't heard the gospel, those that are unaware of the ability to accept the gospel, as in children, or those indians from all around the world that never heard of the Israel God, Jesus, or the Holy Spirit.

Why am I always working for you to produce the text that is right there in front of all of you, as you all proclaim to know so so much about?
Tell me then, how are these children and infants brought to life. Is it any different for them than the young, middle aged or the very old who have heard the Gospel, but as yet were not spiritually called by it? Why is it that this other fold, cannot mean all who could not, or did not, respond to the Gospel message in this life?

Your unbelief is sinking deeper my friend...LOL But I know you're my brother in the Lord...LOL Let it out my friend, proclaim the good news for all!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2009, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciotamicks View Post
Exactly....these lepers were men, alive on earth.
UR claim that souls will repent after the experience their "purification" is NOWHERE in the scripture...anywhere.

UR is a false claim.
But you also believe this. In your other fold post for infants and children who never heard the Gospel. People who reject the Gospel have never heard the Gospel call spiritually either. Your own doctrine of Calvinism says so!! You know this but will not admit it...LOL

Why cannot these also be saved just like infants and young children (the other fold you believe Jesus speaks of) in the hereafter? And don't get me wrong, they could all be saved (regenerated by the Spirit) at the very moment of death. Do you know for a fact that they are not? Your arrogance concerning God's grace is flabbergasting to say the least...LOL

Tell me about the timing of regeneration, if you know all things concerning God's wisdom and the workings of the Holy Spirit:

Joh 3:8 the Spirit where he willeth doth blow, and his voice thou dost hear, but thou hast not known whence he cometh, and whither he goeth; thus is every one who hath been born of the Spirit.'

I don't, and I don't think you do either my friend...

Old 12-07-2009, 01:37 PM

8,989 posts, read 14,564,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlabamaStorm View Post

Why cannot these also be saved just like infants and young children (the other fold you believe Jesus speaks of) in the hereafter? And don't get me wrong, they could all be saved (regenerated by the Spirit) at the very moment of death. Do you know for a fact that they are not? You arrogance concerning God's grace is flabbergasting to say the least...LOL
If I may interject....when on the day of judgment when they open the book of life and look at the account of my life or yours. I trust it will be very big books but what of an infant...where is the account on that child's life or is there even a book and how can God hold them accountable?

Old 12-07-2009, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundamentalist View Post
If I may interject....when on the day of judgment when they open the book of life and look at the account of my life or yours. I trust it will be very big books but what of an infant...where is the account on that child's life or is there even a book and how can God hold them accountable?
Do believe that Adam's sin was imputed to the infant?

Old 12-07-2009, 01:42 PM

6,657 posts, read 8,128,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundamentalist View Post
See now we are getting into dangerous territory. You are saying those without any works cannot be held accountable so they are saved by their "lack of works"!

If babies, are "auto-saved" in this way, then Andrea Yates did a great act by drowning her 5 small children.

--

The point here is God CAN save people after they have died, even though they never could have repented before their death.

Old 12-07-2009, 01:42 PM

Quote:
But you also believe this. In your other fold post for infants and children who never heard the Gospel. People who reject the Gospel have never heard the Gospel call spiritually either. Your own doctrine of Calvinism says so!! You know this but will not admit it...LOL

People don't go to hell because they never heard the name of Jesus or the gospel; they go to hell because they broke God's laws.....God will reveal Himself to every human being on this planet; past, present and future.

Story of Helen Keller........

Old 12-07-2009, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Do believe that Adam's sin was imputed to the infant?
Yes most definitely so why the need for the book, who is the book for?

Old 12-07-2009, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoman View Post
See now we are getting into dangerous territory. You are saying those without any works cannot be held accountable so they are saved by their "lack of works"!

If babies, are "auto-saved" in this way, then Andrea Yates did a great act by drowning her 5 small children.

--

The point here is God CAN save people after they have died, even though they never could have repented before their death.
I never said that............. Andrea Yates....that is a bizarre explaination to what I said.

Old 12-07-2009, 01:57 PM

5,303 posts, read 6,434,646 times
Quote:
You have lost me. It sounds like you are saying if you haven't been told the word, you will be saved.

If that is what you are saying, you should make it a point to not tell anyone the gospel. Go out of your way to stop the gospel being preached. Then no one will be able to reject it and all will be saved. That's what you are saying. Correct me if I am wrong.
I will let you search that one out...here's a hint....Paul....Collosians

What I am saying is that Christ, God, will reveal Himself to those that have never heard it...that's it. Don't take my words out of context.

Old 12-07-2009, 01:59 PM

5,303 posts, read 6,434,646 times
Quote:

Yes He can, but saying He will is another story. That is what UR does, saying that He will.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity