Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2017, 12:50 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,046,109 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
No matter what year it is, they are not someone I'd recommend.

Amen to that. Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2017, 04:44 PM

18 posts, read 9,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily399 View Post
I was recently involved in a deliverance service where many demons were cast out of me, including the demon of insanity. While i was being ministered to i was almost fully conscious of what i was saying and doing. I distinctly remember myself teasing the people who were helping me and saying "what spirit?, and"what blood?" I also mentioned saying i was an arch demon. After this, i tried to live my normal christian life before the incident, but since my whole view and concept of my christianity was shattered. I no longer felt any enthusiasm in praise and worship at church, even though i was one of the most energetic people in the choir just weeks before. I no longer found joy in reading the bible and i started to slip back into old habits. I alzo stopped caring about school and my friends. Then i remembered the bible verse that said that whoever blasphemes against the holy spirit is unforgiven in this world and the next. I have read up on this a lot and i'm still not sure whether i would qualify, or whether my whole life direction would have to be towards sin with no attempt to get back to God. I would however like to get back on track and i really had thought that i had loved God before this. Now with this new apathetic spirit dogging me i can't tell if this is right or not. I do not want to go to hell. Someone please help me!
The people who truly blasphemy the Holy Spirit are people who took the "Blasphemy Challenge" by the rational response squad. (matt 12:31-32, mark 4:28-30, luke 12:8-10)

Was it the demon within you saying "what spirit"? because if it was, it was NOT you and you are NOT charged for it.
The best thing I could tell you is that MANY PEOPLE get confused as if they did the unpardonable sin but, if you can pray and get hands laid on you by Spirit filled people and you get better then your ok.

Old 11-03-2017, 04:52 PM

439 posts, read 345,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily399 View Post
I was recently involved in a deliverance service where many demons were cast out of me, including the demon of insanity. While i was being ministered to i was almost fully conscious of what i was saying and doing. I distinctly remember myself teasing the people who were helping me and saying "what spirit?, and"what blood?" I also mentioned saying i was an arch demon. After this, i tried to live my normal christian life before the incident, but since my whole view and concept of my christianity was shattered. I no longer felt any enthusiasm in praise and worship at church, even though i was one of the most energetic people in the choir just weeks before. I no longer found joy in reading the bible and i started to slip back into old habits. I alzo stopped caring about school and my friends. Then i remembered the bible verse that said that whoever blasphemes against the holy spirit is unforgiven in this world and the next. I have read up on this a lot and i'm still not sure whether i would qualify, or whether my whole life direction would have to be towards sin with no attempt to get back to God. I would however like to get back on track and i really had thought that i had loved God before this. Now with this new apathetic spirit dogging me i can't tell if this is right or not. I do not want to go to hell. Someone please help me!
You did no such thing. But you do need to find a bible based church. Listening to the audio bible online at youtube should help. Try to pray even when the mood or feeling is absent. Pray for your desire for God to return. I've also prayed for you. Blessings to you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity