Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2012, 10:57 AM

2,886 posts, read 4,977,845 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLCondit2002 View Post
Monroe would just be too far of a commute for us to make on a daily basis. Especially when there are days where I don't get off of work until 9-10 pm only to have to turn around and be back in by 7:30 or 8 am. We actually did indeed sign a contract on this house and have the home inspection tomorrow. If all goes well, we will close on July 31st. My wife and I are both very excited.
I hope it DOES all go well. I can tell from your postings you made a careful, informed decision. Enjoy!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2012, 05:00 PM

8 posts, read 19,257 times
Default Express Bus

Motorman, I appreciate brutal honesty...so what about the express bus from West Cincy to UC area. There really isn't any direct express buses from places like Blue Ash, Madeira to the hospital district. Does the bus system just s%ck?

Just wondering, my wife and I in same boat, job in hospital district and deciding between places like Madeira, Blue Ash, etc or West Cincy which "seems" closer and less congested approach to the hospital district then from E. suburbs?

Need some brutal honesty from all....thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati