Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2013, 06:17 PM

1,885 posts, read 3,402,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by afonega1 View Post
That last place is in Atlanta.
They're all in Atlanta. The first is in Buckhead, the second is Milton Terrace in SE Atlanta, and the third is on Piedmont.
Quote:
By the way Palm trees can and do grow in Atlanta.

Inspired Life & Home: Mediterranean Influence in Georgia
Of course I'm aware of that, I see them from time to time. There's a stretch along Piedmont in Buckhead that is lined with palms. There's also a side street off Hwy 54 in Riverdale that is surprisingly lined with tall, healthy (looking) palms, but I couldn't find any images of them. I notice them most often in the more upscale type neighborhoods .

They aren't that difficult to find if you're actually looking for them... the frostbitten comment was said in jest hun.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City