Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2016, 11:04 AM

6,843 posts, read 10,970,037 times

Advertisements

I did a trip through the Eastern half of the United States in the summer of 2015 for 34 days. I saw all of these cities and significantly more while on the trip. I am doing another trip like this again this August, again for 30 days or more, except the difference being that I am seeing the eastern half of North America, not just the United States but North America. United States and Canada, possibly some islands in the Caribbean and Atlantic (like Bermuda) too if I can fit it all in. This trip will once again include every single one of these cities, minus Salt Lake City, because it isn't in the eastern half of the continent.

Moderators go ahead and shut this one down. I no longer need this thread at all. Thank you for the responses. If I didn't get around to seeing these recommendations in the last trip, I'll go through your recommendations and the ones that peak my interest, I'll experience this time around in August.

While Salt Lake City remains the only non-eastern half of North America city in the thread title, I've seen that as well. I did that one on a trip through the Western half of the United States and Canada last winter for three weeks.

Please shut this thread down. No longer in any need of this at all. If I do need recommendations, I'll make a more comprehensive thread on particular sets of cities for it, possibly in their local forums.

Last edited by Trafalgar Law; 02-23-2016 at 11:15 AM..

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City