Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Dallas vs Philly..... Best fashion
Dallas 16 76.19%
Philly 4 19.05%
Tie - Not sure 1 4.76%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2013, 06:12 PM

364 posts, read 618,908 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsboy View Post
Why do people create polls just for the purpose of picking a fight? The OP clearly had a bias for Philly from the start. Anybody who disagrees MUST BE WRONG! Let the mud-slinging begin.

"Uh-uh!" "Yea-huh!" "Are not!" "Am too!" "You're momma!"

Why do you people fall for this garbage?!
No, I don't have a bias for any city. I like both of them. This is the perfect example though. A small town southerner in rural GA voting on fashion? I have seen your post and you bash the Northeast into oblivion nonstop. Of course you vote Dallas, SHOCKER!!!!

Old 07-06-2013, 06:14 PM

9,378 posts, read 9,326,130 times
I think many people have the misconception that Neiman Marcus being headquartered in Dallas automatically makes locals better dressed. I have never been to Dallas, but I would say that Philadelphia and surrounding seems more cosmopolitan and cultured, which usually results in better dressed people.

Old 07-06-2013, 06:16 PM

6,083 posts, read 10,695,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold As War View Post
I am asking in what city do residents dress better. You just admitted you don't know yet voted for Dallas.

People are just picking what city they like most, I can tell by the ppl that voted.
How do you know the people that voted for Dallas like it more? I guarantee if you look up any other thread that pins the two cities against each other, Dallas has lost the poll. I personally like Dallas better, but that's not why I voted for it. And to be honest, the thread title and info you were asking for wasn't very descriptive, so people voted for the city they associate fashion with better (Dallas).

BTW, I can already see this thread being a mess.

Old 07-06-2013, 06:19 PM

364 posts, read 618,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezter View Post
How do you know the people that voted for Dallas like it more? I guarantee if you look up any other thread that pins the two cities against each other, Dallas has lost the poll. I personally like Dallas better, but that's not why I voted for it. And to be honest, the thread title and info you were asking for wasn't very descriptive, so people voted for the city they associate fashion better with (Dallas).
We have both been on this site long enough to know people take sides - nobody votes fairly in these polls. 8 out of the 16 votes for Dallas are people who bash the NE or are from TX and another 2 of the 16 are fake accounts

Old 07-06-2013, 06:36 PM

6,083 posts, read 10,695,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold As War View Post
We have both been on this site long enough to know people take sides - nobody votes fairly in these polls. 8 out of the 16 votes for Dallas are people who bash the NE or are from TX and another 2 of the 16 are fake accounts
But that's how every other poll on CD works! People automatically vote for their city. Sure it's bias, but the people who voted for Philadelphia are bias as well. And I don't think any of the accounts are fake. I've seen about all of those posters before.

Old 07-06-2013, 07:06 PM

13,350 posts, read 39,946,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsboy View Post
Why do people create polls just for the purpose of picking a fight? The OP clearly had a bias for Philly from the start. Anybody who disagrees MUST BE WRONG! Let the mud-slinging begin.

"Uh-uh!" "Yea-huh!" "Are not!" "Am too!" "You're momma!"

Why do you people fall for this garbage?!
Precisely. This thread is now closed.

IMPORTANT READING:
Terms of Service

---
its - possession
it's - contraction of it is
your - possession
you're - contraction of you are
their - possession
they're - contraction of they are
there - referring to a place
loose - opposite of tight
lose - opposite of win
who's - contraction of who is
whose - possession
alot - NOT A WORD
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City